C4 High School Drama and Middle School Crushes Pt 1

Fabulas An Ignota Cohors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I tried to update this chapter on June 14th, or Tzuyu’s birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHEWY. <3. Oh, yeah and a few days ago we have reached our goal of 100 million views on More & More! Good job guys!

 

Enjoy this chapter ;)

 

”AND SHE SCORES. THE SCORE IS NOW 9-4, WITH OUR VERY OWN TEAM CAPTAIN OF THE HANLIM MULTI ART SCHOOL PIGLETS, HIRAI MOMO LEADING.”, Jeongyeon yelled through the speaker.  (ha, piglets. ok but I rlly don't know how soccer works bc my lazy self has nvr played any sports when I was younger.)  She and Chaeyoung were the commentators.

 

”WOW, THE TIGERS AREN’T DOING SO HOT RIGHT NOW!”, Chaeyoung screamed. Their opponents glared at the booth with the two girls sitting in it and their gym teacher Bae Suzy scolded them.

 

Momo wiped the sweat off her brow as she guzzled down her Pocari Sweat drink in her hand. The break ended and Momo soon made another goal after. 

 

Sitting at the front row of the bleachers were her eight best friend's. Nayeon had a bright pink foam finger on her right hand as she cheered loudly for Momo. Tzuyu stared at her the eldest silently judging her while Mina and Sana took pictures of their fellow Japanese friend. Dahyun did the wave with some random students and Jihyo being the mom she was bought food for everyone and handed it out, chastising them if they dropped any. 

 

After a hefty amount of time, the game had finally ended. ”THE HANLIM MULTI ART SCHOOL PIGLET’S TAKEs HOME THE TROPHY! IT TIGERS!”

 

Their opponents the Tiger’s team captain, Hyebin came up to Momo when she was drinking yet another bottle of Pocari Sweat with her teammates.

 

”Hey, Hirai!”, she called which made some of the crowd on the bleachers look at them, this including Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, and you know the remainder of it. 

 

”Good game, huh?”, Hyebin smirked, crossing her arms. ”Where are your parents? Didn’t they come to cheer for you?”

 

’This isn’t going to end well.”, Mina had thought as Nayeon came down to the field followed by Jihyo. They went after her. 

 

Momo sensed that Hyebin knew about her situation with her parents, so she felt hurt with a mix of anger. But, girl who stormed up to Hyebin was not having it. ”What’s your problem, Lee?” Nayeon shoved Hyebin back and her teammates Ahin and Nancy were behind to catch her. 

 

Hyebin scowled at her viciously, gritting her teeth when she spoke. ”Oh, yes, I forgot that she didn’t have any parents. You don’t either right, Nayeon?” 

 

The bunny was even more pissed at her as she pivoted on her foot throwing at straight punch at her. The latter fell to the ground with a groan, tasted like metal and she spit the warm blood on Nayeon’s face.

 

”I didn’t wanna tell you, Hirai, but the only reason you got into the soccer team and became the team captain was because, your little girlfriend-”

 

Nayeon interrupted her with a light blush dusting her face, ”She’s not my girlfriend.”

 

”Whatever, the reason was because, the rich little princess bribed the school, offering them a donation if they gave you the spot.”

 

Momo turned to Nayeon, tears making way to her eyes. ”Momoring, she’s lying I would never do that.”, Nayeon begged. 

 

”Oh, but it is true. My uncle works here and I overheard him talking about it, maybe last year. I didn’t want to tell you though, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter