vi

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weakness all over her body is what Lisa felt when she tried to move. Everything felt heavy and nauseous. Upon opening her eyes everything around is hazy even her hearing is quite blur. The last thing she remembers she’s having dinner with Jisoo and Rosé.

 

“I told you we can do it alone and its dangerous for you to be here.” The warning came from a familiar voice. Lisa is having a hard time identifying because of her throbbing headache.

 

“Dangerous? She’s just a hybrid human or maybe you don’t want me around your ex? Besides you think your father will just let you do it on your own?” Said by a man she doesn’t recognize. He’s a werewolf that’s for a certain base from his smell.

 

“Fine. Just wait outside and we’ll handle this ourselves. Trust me.” Another familiar voice and figure. But this time Lisa can definitely recognize it. It’s Rosé.

 

The man is not convinced. “You said she’s dangerous then it’s better for me to be here. I’ll protect my wife. That girl is suspicious too. She’s keeping a vampire on her own house. Good thing I already have it under control.”

 

Rosé immediately moved to her feet hearing it. Anger starts to boil within her. “How did you know? What do you mean under control? Jennie, we have a deal. Tell him.”

 

“She’s right. What we need is her not the vampire. Kai, pls.”

 

The man is just silent and refused to take action but before he even decides they heard a faint voice behind them.

 

“Jisoo…” Lisa mumbles.

Quickly, the fairy signals Jennie to take Kai outside while she flew towards Lisa’s bedside.

 

“Lisa, I’m sorry if I have to do this. Okay?”

 

Still weak Rosé helped Lisa to sit up. “Hear us out first.” The fairy carefully said not wanting to trigger The Kitsune of her temper. Lisa nodded still has no clue of what is happening. “We know you won’t cooperate that’s why I have to drugged you.”

 

“Where are we?” Said the groggy fox.

 

“Jeju Island”

 

“What? How about Jisoo? Where is she?”

 

“She’s back home. Don’t worry. She’s asleep.”

 

“No. You don’t understand. She hasn’t eaten the whole day. She must be so weak by now.” Lisa is getting worried. She tried to stand up but a shoot of pain in her head made her sit back.

 

“Fine. We’ll fly back home as soon as we’re done.” Rosé reassured her best friend.

 

Their conversation is going well when Kai interrupted them grabbing Lisa’s arm, dragged her and made her sit in the chair at the kitchen. The fox is flabbergasted seeing the guy. It’s Kai, the guy her ex chose over her and he’s with Rosé. She gets confuse more when Jennie walks in.

 

“What’s happening here?” Lisa asked very confused of the people in front of her.

“We need to know your connection with these species.” Kai showed the same pictures her father showed to her the other day.

 

“I don’t have connections with them. What I know is they are called Horks.”

 

“Horks?”

 

“They are known to be extinct.” Lisa has to stop herself before she revealed more. “They are of different species. That’s all I know.”

 

“What do you mean extinct?” Kai continued to question The Kitsune. “And how did you know they were extinct? Were you already present during that time?” The werewolf is being tenacious and tough more than he could towards Lisa knowing she is the ex of his wife. “Base from research they have almost the same DNA of a vampire. Are you pretending a hybrid human?”

 

“Kai! That’s enough. Ask properly.” Rosé reminded the werewolf. “Lisa just tell us if they are really Horks and how did you know that they are of different species.” Rosé is still being careful of her words.

 

“It has been reported in Russia that they have killed a total of 100 creatures and still counting. We were alarmed of the matter that’s why we’ve resorted on to this. We apologize.” Jennie felt the need to speak up not wanting Lisa to misunderstand things.

 

Lisa just nodded still drowsy. “They are of different species due to the tail. Did you see that?” Lisa pointed at the picture. “The Horks before don’t have them. I only found them because of the connection I have. Also, I used to study history”

 

“How come Horks are never identified?”

 

“That I don’t know.” Lisa lied.

Jennie is not buying it but at the same she’s being careful especially that Kai is around. He’s already suspecting Lisa and it won’t be of help if he’ll cause more trouble. “What else do you know about them?”

 

“They are of still young which means weaker than most of us. But their hunger is amplified as well. Horks were once created by Dracula who’s already dead. Which means they are created by one of his children.”

 

“What?! How can we find the children of Dracula?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter