v

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three months since Jisoo moved to Kitsune’s place to be her slave as part of their deal. Since then their routine is pretty much the same. Lisa would go to work while Jisoo will do all the household chores. In the weekend they would go grocery shopping which Lisa enjoys a lot. Jisoo was even able to restore the dead garden and the pond. Jisoo is also learning how to control her hunger for human blood. She could eat 3 blood packs a day and a blood popsicle as her snack. Although she is doing well their goal is that Jisoo will be able to eat 1 blood pack a day while still being able to control her hunger for 2 days which is very hard and would take months of training and years of practice, while for regular vampires it would be impossible. Animal blood makes her vomit now. Also, the temptation of biting and drinking directly from a human makes her stomach growls especially when she already got a taste of fresh blood. But the terror in the eyes of her victims haunts her as well and it somehow helps in subsiding her desires.

 

Her relationship with Lisa is getting better as well. Jisoo now considers her as a good friend along with Rosé. She has heard a lot about their adventures together and she cannot help but get jealous sometimes. Jisoo has been living as a vampire for 70 years but her heart has been dead since Dracula turned her to a Royal Vampire. She has never enjoyed going out with friends, traveling, camping and star gazing due to her fear of her dark side. Hearing their stories, it sparked something in her heart she hasn’t felt for a long time. Jisoo wanted to experience enjoying life. So on to that morning she planned on telling Lisa if they could go camping even for just a night.

 

“Good Morning!” A greeting from the Kitsune made the Royal vampire’s morning better. She is preparing a pancake, a premium roast beef sandwich, and an ice cream all for Lisa since the fox has a big appetite despite of her toned body.

 

Ever since the Royal Vampire moved in, Lisa has become a fan of her cooking and staying at home. She now always looking forward in eating home rather than going out to eat.

 

Lisa took a sit while Jisoo served her all the foods. Jisoo then sat on the opposite of her while she takes her first blood pack of the day. Usually Rosé would join them but lately she has been very busy with her fairy duties as there are news of unknown deadly virus spreading in humans and they need to work on a medicine for cure.

 

“For your diet today you will now cut your lunch and popsicle snacks without the help of the calming potion.” Lisa said while munching her sandwich.

 

Just the thought of not having snacks in between her meals already made the vampire’s throat dry. She gulps and it’s pretty evident the disappointment on her face, Lisa noticed the change on her mood. “It seems like you’re getting addicted to blood, huh?” The Kitsune challenges.

 

“What? Of course not.” She denied miserably. “Just.. a bit..” Jisoo just closed her eyes defeated and took a deep sigh.

 

But no matter how cutely sad looking Jisoo is, The Kitsune stood her ground with her decision.

 

“Also, don’t prepare dinner tonight.”

 

“May I know why?”

 

“I’ll be off to somewhere.”

 

That reminds Jisoo of her plan earlier, her eyes brighten and is at the edge of her seat. Excited to ask Lisa the permission. Seeing Jisoo with bright idea pasted on her face somehow anxious Lisa. Not because she’s intimidating, but her random ideas and decisions can really put them both to risk especially when she is wanted in AVA. But the Royal Vampire still continues to be careless. There’s this one time she ordered online a Nintendo Switch and PC set because she got really bored. She also ordered other online stuffs for designing the garden and her room. Lisa also caught her talking to someone online during her game. The Kitsune even has to threaten the vampire to cut ties with the person online or else she’ll ban her in using the internet.

 

“Ms. Kitsune, can I go with you?” Jisoo tested the water first and examining the fox for any reaction. When she did not see anything bad, Jisoo continued. “You see, your house is reeaally clean now, your garden is alive again and healthy, I have planted different fruits, plants and flowers on your backyard. You don’t want me playing PUBG or order anything online. I’m pretty bored, you know. I think it’s better if I’ll just go with you. Bring me along with your work or your trips. I promise I’ll behave well, please.” Jisoo let out a breath after talking. Never in her vampire existence she thought she could be a rapper.

 

“No.” Lisa said nonchalantly.

 

“Why?” Jisoo is disheartened with her quick answer.

 

“Do I really need to explain? First, you’re wanted in AVA. Second, you’re a vampire, and third you’re unpredictable.” Lisa explained but the vampire is not yet ready to let go of her request.

 

“But look, if you’ll let me go with you, you can train me better. For years I was able to hide my vampire form. I’m pretty sure if AVA is really after me they would have caught me by now. Besides I have you with me.” Jisoo said the last part confidently.

 

The Kitsune is just speechless of her last statement. The audacity of this vampire thinks she’ll risk herself just to protect her? She did once though, Lisa thought. That’s why she wanted to keep her at home because she doesn’t want to risk herself for her again.  In the other note, Jisoo has a point. Especially now when she’ll start on her new diet. Without any distractions it will be hard for her to control her hunger alone.

 

Lisa did not answer Jisoo and instead went to her room to prepare for work. She contemplated Jisoo’s request and went on to text Rosé of their plan and let her werewolf friend/secretary Minnie about her vampire guest excluding some personal parts about Jisoo.

 

Lisa sighed as she looks at herself at the mirror. “I hope you’ve made the right decision.”

.

.

.

 

Jisoo is wide eyed as they enter the Belle Building. It amazes her how advance the technology and how big it is on the inside. There are a lot of staff members busy doing their jobs but when they see Lisa they instantly give way to them. But a lot are more intrigue of the visitor that walks with their boss. They’ve never seen Lisa bring friends or anyone at work. Not to mention her ethereal visual and on point fashion that is well suited to the company.

 

A secretary greeted them when they entered Lisa’s office. “Good morning, I’m Minnie.” She extended her arm for a handshake. Jisoo immediately sense she is definitely a werewolf and has goosebumps when they shook hands. She has always avoided any encounters with any werewolf since Vampires and Werewolf has a long history of bad blood. Although Minnie is aware of Jisoo’s being a vampire she did not notice any difference with her and just proceeded in giving Lisa her schedule for today.

 

Unlike other secretary and boss work relationship, Minnie and Lisa are very close friends. They came from the same country and when they are together they just speak their Thai language which Jisoo doesn’t understands. So she just took a magazine and pretended to read it while she waits for Minnie to go. Laughter can be heard in the office like two good friends that haven’t seen for a while. As the vampire glances on them she notices how Minnie blushes over Lisa when the fox mentioned she likes her new hairstyle.

 

Jisoo huffed and it came louder than she intended it to be. Minnie and Lisa stopped talking and look at her direction. In her best poker face Jisoo just looked at them acting like nothing happened and shrugged. But Lisa felt the vampire is already getting uncomfortable around the existence of a werewolf.

 

“Let’s just continue this some other time.”

 

“Sure.” The werewolf happily agreed.

 

Minnie tried to hide her blush as she turns to leave the office but Jisoo saw it clearly. The vampire stopped pretending reading and put down the magazine. “So you have a fairy best friend, Japanese vampire friend and now a werewolf.”

 

“I have quite wide range of friends. But trust me she’s the least threat for you. You have to be more careful with Jennie.” Lisa said while started signing her paper works.

 

“Jennie? Who is Jennie?”

 

“The AVA hybrid human who’s assigned in capturing you.”

 

“If you know her name does that mean she’s also close to you?” Jisoo is getting curious on how many creature friends her master has. But her question fell on deaf ears. The fox did not reply anymore and is already busy reading her papers so Jisoo did not probe much.

 

While Lisa is busy, the vampire just continued playing her Switch. Having someone in her office while she works usually displeases Lisa. Everyone knows she hates distractions but it’s different when she’s with Jisoo. Lisa enjoys stealing glances over her while playing as her reactions are very animated. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter