i

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a world where vampires, werewolves, fairies, and humans co-exists. Vampires are the only race that are not well accepted in the society due to their nature of violence. Unlike werewolves and fairies who are very welcomed to the society. Vampires have been haunted and persecuted like cursed monsters.
 

It has been 70 years since Jisoo has been turned to a vampire. Since then the humbled regular vampire has been living quietly while still following her morals. Drinking only blood from animals. It was the last will of her father for her before he died. To never become a monster. For the years that she has spent on living she has saved a lot of money from learning and working in different kinds of jobs using different identities. She now owns few buildings under the name of her father. When really needed she would use her ability of hypnotism to a person to pretend as her father in dealings with paper works and meetings.
 

Today she is working as a chef in a small restaurant. She chose this job since it is very convenient for her to keep the animal blood after shift without drawing suspicions.

 

“Another order of medium rare steak. Make it quick!” The owner said from the small opening of their border.
 

“Yes Sir” Jisoo moved swiftly after. Since the restaurant is small she doesn’t need any help from the kitchen, which is again in favour for her. She can freely use her vampire abilities of speed and strength when cooking. The customers keep on coming as well their orders. Jisoo is just enjoying what she's doing besides as a vampire she doesn't get tired and has great stamina. Due to their many customers her day passed by without noticing it.

 

It was 9pm and they were about to close when the last customer walked in. As soon as she entered Jisoo’s sense of smell perked. Like any other creatures their five senses are more sensitive than of humans. The time that she has been working in the restaurant she has smelled fairies, werewolves and even vampires that are disguising themselves just like her. But never to this kind. Carefully, Jisoo took a peek. The unexpected scent is coming from a beautiful blond woman, but what surprised her is that the woman seems like expecting her. She’s looking right through her. The woman’s eyes are expressionless but fierce. Cold shivers run down Jisoo’s spine. She looked away quickly and went back to cooking.


 

“I’ve never smelled something like her. And how did she know I was looking at her?” Her thoughts were cut off when the scent suddenly disappeared and when she look back the woman is gone. Relief overtook her immediately.

 

After finishing her shift, Jisoo cleaned the entire kitchen. When her boss has gone home she took the animal blood she hid in the refrigerator and drunk all of it. Animal blood isn’t delicious but it can get her through the day. She also got accustomed to its taste so she doesn’t crave for more. Jisoo can actually afford to order human blood from black market yet she don’t. Because once a vampire tasted human blood it would become an addiction and she’s afraid that she might not be able to control it.

 

She locked the doors and checked all the entries. Jisoo fish her keys and is opening her car when she felt like someone’s watching her. She tried to smell and look for it but found nothing. Quickly she went inside her car and drove off. Yet even inside her car the feeling did not leave her.


 

“Maybe I’m getting paranoid after encountering the blond lady.” She said to herself.


 

As soon as she got home, Jisoo locked the door behind, afraid that it might enter her house. Her dog ran towards her to greet.


 

“Did you miss me Dalgomie? I miss you too. Keke”


 

She scooped the little guy and hug her in her arms dearly.


 

——


 

A figure that was following Jisoo appeared from the shadow outside her house.

 

“She’s a Royal, Rosè. How is that possible?” The blond lady said to her winged fairy best friend.
 

“Are you sure? But we’ve met all the five of them Lisa.”

 

“Maybe Dracula hid her from me!” Anger and confusion is evident in Lisa’s tone.

 

“She seems harmless and cute though. She even owns a dog. A vampire having a pet dog isn’t cute?” Rosè giggled. Lisa shot her a look. A bolt of lightning danced in the sky.

 

“I still need to kill it! You know what the prophecy said. The 6th will be the cause of my death.” Thunder followed this time.

 

As for Lisa’s knowledge there are only 5 children (Royals) of Dracula before she killed him and she was sure of it. Until she meets Jisoo. According to her prophecy the 6th Royal will be the cause of her death so she must kill it before it happens.

 

“Chill your . I know you’re a granny. But don’t be so grumpy over this! A prophecy can change. Besides you’re The Kitsune. What can a regular o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter