Bedroom

Torn in Threes

Sojung's bedroom feels more bland than usual. The bed frame which is matching with Sinb's feels out of place and the desk she gotten together with Eunha doesn't suit her taste anymore. The other members remnants are stark and suddenly reminds her of the pressure. The hung up Polaroids and fan gifts they all remind her of memories she wishes to forget. Of feelings, she despise. Her journal is open and is indeed on the page Yewon pointed out earlier.

Are you really that sick of us?!

The suffocating feeling is back and this time she isn't sure if she can fend it away as easily. Sinb isn't here to comfort her and Yuna isn't here to tell her she's worried. All she hears are their anger and disappointment ringing in her ears.

Someone's knuckles rasps against Sowon's door. Quick, swift knocks shaking her out of her thoughts. Sojung hesitates for a moment before sighing and opening the door to allow- "Yuju, why aren't you in your dorm yet?" She doesn't mean to sound so dismissive and rude, but she can't shake the hurt that flashes in Yuju's eyes.

"I'm your girlfriend, remember?" she says as she crosses her arms in front of her chest. "Yuna, I'm sorry. Come here" Sojung quickly soothes. Indeed, Sojung had seemed to have forgotten in the chaos of everything. 

"How long have you been hurting?" Yuna asks as she steps into Sojung’s open embrace. "Seems like forever, since pre debut" Yuna sighs, eyebrows furrowing. "Why didn't you say anything? If not to me then to Sinb, that girl worries herself sick because of you, you know?" Sojung hesitates for a moment. But feels herself faltering as Yuna's arms warp around her neck. And those ever beautiful eyes stares into her own. "You all have your own problems. And I know she does, that's why I didn't say anything." Sojung counters. "Idiot" Yuna huffs as she nudges Sojung backwards, into her bed that they topple over into. "You choose me" Sojung defends herself and Yuna nods proudly. "Then talk to me, I'm here for you" Yuna's warm hands move to cup Sojung's face. "I'm sorry, I'll try-" She isn't even allowed to finish before Yuna cuts her off with a kiss. Sojung feels herself melt into the warmth, the comfort. Choi Yuna is here and despite Sojung herself forgetting about them, Yuna hadn't. But aside from the comfort anxiety started to grow in her chest. How long would Yuna be able to stand her? Stand someone so mentally unstable. How long until Yuna gave up on her-them"

Another kiss pulls Sojung's focus back to the present. To the girl straddling her. But this time Yuna guides Sojung's hands to rest on Yuna'a shoulders. Yuna's own hands lacing into Sojung's hair as she deepens the kiss. Yuna seems to have her sights set as she takes her time to devour the elder. It isn't long before they need to pull back for air, panting as they cling onto each other. 

It isn't spoken out loud, but there is a deep-rooted comfort with a glimmer of hope. Perhaps Sojung could get better. But as Sojung snuggled into Yuna's embrace. Maybe she'd be alright, at least for the time being.