Bathroom

Torn in Threes

Sowon doesn't usually spend a lot of time in the bathroom, but she does take slightly longer now that she only shares the bathroom with two others. Eunha, knocks on the door, she really needs to use it urgently, and she isn't in the mood to run down to knock on the other apartment. She tries again but no response. Meonji comes up and starts to pull on her leg. "Not now" she scolds the poodle and lifts him up, ruffling his soft fur. Sinb calls for Meonji and the dog goes wild in her grasp until he is let down. He runs back to where Sinb and Ankko is. "Sojung!" She yells, pulling and pushing on the door and finding it unlocked. She opens it and steps in. Eunha is greeted by a trail of red that still drips from the taller woman's arm pooling beneath her. "What happened?! Are you okay?!" It comes out higher and faster than she expects but Sojung doesn't turn around, her dull eyes that meet hers in the mirror just stare. Eunha moves up and as if on cue the knife that is in Sojung's grasp falls to the floor. She turns around and her glazed over eyes stares at the smaller woman. It's like she doesn't hear her. No matter how much she screams. Sinb comes, obviously annoyed with the noises until she herself screams at the sight. The younger pushes past Eunha and suddenly all members are in the bathroom. Their managers pull them out, so they can reach her but as soon as she spots them Sojung collapses. Her body falling into the pool of blood that had been gathered by her feet. Yewon is covering Yerin's eyes and Yuna has her eyes bulging out their sockets. She opens and closes like a fish out of water, but nothing comes out. There's chaos. Their oldest manager takes a towel of the rack and wraps it around the still bleeding wound. They try to get most of the blood off, but her white clothes are stained. The younger manager joins in carrying out the tall girl.

Her body limp in their hold as she half drag, half carry her. They are on their phones, one presumably talking with their CEO and the other with Sojung's family. They disappear out the apartment with Sinb holding both Ankko and Meonji back as the howl and bark. Eunha stares at her members, all of their eyes shake. They rush out, hollering a taxi and follows their managers car to the hospital. They see a nurse come out to meet their manages, she has a wheelchair with her that they guide Sojung into. They run in, yelling at the patents and staff to move aside. Sinb and Eunha is quick out of the cab and onto Sojung's trail, the others have fallen behind or perhaps they can't bare to see any more of what Sojung has caused herself. Their managers, or they themselves aren't allowed into the operation room. Instead, they are sent to the room Sojung is appointed. It's private and spacious probably due to their CEO talking with the hospital before they arrived. It smells of sanitation and perfume. An uncanny smell only hospitals has. They wait, Yuna refuses to be in the room even as Sojung is wheeled in. Eunha doesn't hesitate. Her body moves as if on its own and before she knows it. She has linked their hands. Sojung's hand is cold and the bandage is barely whiter than Sojung is herself at this moment but even though Sojung's hand is cold for being Sojung. There's still warmth beneath the cold. She is still alive and Eunha is relived.

Even though the room is spacious it feels cramped, they huddle around her, pale body that rests against even paler sheets. When she stirs Yuna runs in she rudely pushes past Eunha, and calls out to her. Sojung stares at them, processing; her eyes moving from Yuna to Eunha down to her arm that are bandaged. She leans back into the sheets and whispers a curse under her breath. Sinb starts scolding their leader. Tears threatening to fall, Yerin struggles to hold Sinb back. But Sojung apologizes and motions for Sinb to come closer. Sojung holds her as Sinb cries, the younger crawling into the bed, so she can cuddle closer into the taller woman's embrace. Eunbi and Yuna joins, followed by Yerin and lastly Yewon that has to lay on top of them as the bed overflow. Their managers just stares. But it doesn't matter, what matters right now is that Sojung is alive and that she is close, and they she can feel that they love her. Their CEO enters the room. He looks tired and like he barely managed to keep his own tears back. But he stands tall, his posture both prideful and apologetic as he takes Sojung's hands in his own. He promises he'll do better and Sojung smiles at him.

They aren't allowed to stay the night. The nurses firm and unyielding no matter how much they beg. Their managers drive them back to the dorm. Eunha and Sinb hesitates outside off their bathroom. The remnants of red still present. The sink is covered and somehow there's splotches on the bathtub but most is on the floor, traces of Sojung's collision with the floor and their managers shoes remains. Like a crime scene. Meonji whines and barks upon finding no Sojung returning along with them. Sinb does the dirty work, using the shower head to wash of the traces of their leaders hurt. Eunha retreats to Sojung's room. Where her desk is filled with beauty products and well-used journals. Eunbi just wants a peak, she steps closer and looks at the text. "I can't take it any more-" Eunha jolts back. Shivers running down her spine as the journal entry sinks in. She rushes out and slams the door shut. Their apartment echoes as she runs into her own room and crawl into her bed, hiding beneath her duvet. "You saw it too, didn't you?" Sinb says, she sounds exhausted and small. Eunha peeks out from the covers and nods her head. "I did." she says. Sinb lays down beside her and Eunha scoots aside, so she can fit. "Can I stay with you tonight?" Sinb asks. Eunha nods. Honestly she needs company too.