The Old Man Erupts

Yutaka

Tetsu(setting his hands on fire): "It was foolish of you to come here or even be resurrected, Shukai."

Shukai spit some blood from his mouth and looked at Tetsu.

Tetsu cracked his, ancient, knuckles.

Kumo panned his shots to Bakuhatsu and, without saying a word, told the latter to move from the area and protect the teens.

Tetsu and Shukai clapped their hands together and the former's hand caught on fire and the latter's hand had wind coming from all ends of his feathery pours.

Tetsu and Shukai(throwing their hands together): "GO TO HELL!"

BOOM!  

Yutaka(mustering up more strength): "Tetsu."

Tetsu swiped his hand through the gray cloud.

Shukai(staring at the old geezer): "This … can't be! I thought that you would be dead!"

Tetsu(creating a small ball of fire in the palm of his hand): "No. It's very hard to kill someone that is 265 years old."

Shukai(crossing his arms): "265 years old? You're a human. You can't be alive. Normal human lifespans are birth to 150. You have lived an extra 115 years."

Tetsu(cracking his knuckles): "I'm only alive through my own methods and I intend to teach someone how to reach 300 years old."

Shukai exploded into laughter.

Shukai(gathering all into his palms): "Do you know I killed children during times of peace?!? Also, I killed their parents and grandparents!"

Yutaka(grinned his teeth): "That sorry son of a ! I'll kill him!"

Kaiya grabbed Yutaka's collar and pulled him back with ease.

Yutaka sulked.

Meanwhile: Shukai created two balls of wind and fired them at Tetsu.

Tetsu(thinking): (I'm only a fire clone. I'm at the end of my span. If those hit me, I disappear.)

Shukai expelled the orbs from his palms and it slammed onto Tetsu's chest. The latter exploded into fiery embers.

Yutaka entered his Elemental Possession, broke free of Kaiya's grip and disappeared.

He reappeared in front of Shukai.

Shukai(looking into Yutaka's emerald green eyes): "Yutaka!"

Yutaka grabbed Shukai's cheeks and pulled his head down to his knee.

BAM!

He slammed his head, dead, into his knee.

Shukai  tried to lift his head but Yutaka was bashing his knee into his face.

Shukai shirked.

Yutaka let go of his head and allowed him to take several breaths of air.

Shukai(breathing heavily): "You smug… son… of… a … … I'm going… to …"

Yutaka(pulling his balled up fist back): "Go be with Summi!"

Shukai(astonished by Yutaka's words): "Summi!?! How do you know about him!?"

Yutaka answered the question by his fist slamming onto his beak.

Tobias(punching the air): "Shukai is getting the same treatment as Summi."

Kaiya( her chin): "Why was Shukai surprised of hearing Yutaka say Summi's name?"

Tobias(slamming Kaiya's back with his hand): "Who cares!"

Kaiya's eyes turned grey and she turned her around and BOOM!

Tobias(grabbing his nuts [O_O]): "You… you… you… gave me a nut shot…"

Kaiya(thinking): (Thank you Inusame.)

Tobias lost his balance and gravity pulled him, by is arm, to the ground.

Shukai(looking away from the other two): "ANYWAYS!"

He shot an evil eye at Yutaka, he created a Tama no Kaze and fired it at Yutaka.

Yutaka blocked his stomach and face with his fiery fingers but the ball stopped in mid air.

The air destroyed the orb and the only thing that survived was a light breeze that passed through Yutaka's hair.

A large man appeared before Yutaka, looked behind his shoulder and winked.

The Large Man(changing his sights to Shukai): "I'm sure if I hadn't come, you would have killed Yutaka."

Shukai(backing up in fear): "L-Listen. T-to m-me..."

Tetsu  disappeared but Shukai clutched his gut and spitted blood.

Bakuhatsu(pushing the kids away from the battle): "Dis ain't sometin ya wan ta se."

Kaiya(grabbing Bakuhatsu's shoulder): "Yeah, we do!"

Bakuhatsu turned his head and looked at Kaiya's determination.

Bakuhatsu(letting go of the children's arms): "Okay, but if any of ya die, than I'mma be dead."

On the battlefield, Shukai's right arm was broken, literally.

Shukai(gesturing with his left arm): "GIVE ME MY RIGHT ARM!"

Tetsu threw it behind him, fired a small yellow beam and it exploded.

Shukai(shocked to see his arm gone): "My arm has been destroyed."

Tetsu(pointing to the bleeding stub): "You should stop the bleeding. If you don't, then you'll die from blood loss."

Shukai(preparing to Whirl out of battle): "I think it's time for me to go back to the Lemuria."

He Whirled himself back to the Lemuria.

Bakuhatsu(lighting another cigarette): "Ah guess 'e up en left. Scared bastard.'

Kumo(turning his head to Bakuhatsu): "He might die."

Kaiya flew to Kumo and got in front of him.

Kaiya(looking into his eyes): "The amount of blood that he loss can't kill him."

Kumo(pushing Kaiya aside): "Lord Tetsu, did you see Hiroshi's spirit kill Raitrious?"

Tetsu(turning his body to Kumo): "Yes I did."

Yutaka  looked at Tetsu and wondered how he was able to witness Raitrious’ death.

Bakuhatsu(wiping sweat from his forehead): “Ah, guess dis baddle is all ova.”

Tetsu(looking at Bakuhatsu): “It’s never ever. Not until Raitrious is dead.”

Yutaka(looking at Tetsu): “Lord Tetsu.”

Tetsu faced the young lad.

Yutaka(looking up at Tetsu): “With Shukai’s arm torn off and Raitrious dead, what does that mean for us?”

Tetsu(watching the rising sun): “That we need to make sure Shukai dies.”

Kaiya(looking at Tetsu): “Lord Tetsu. If Shukai dies, doesn’t that mean all we have to do is destroy the two remaining relics?”

Tetsu( his long, silver, aged beard): “Yes. But -- and I mean this literally -- Hiroshi did not kill Raitrious.”
DOM!

This was startling news to everyone!      

To Be Continued...