Siege: Man of Lightning part 1

Yutaka

 

It was almost midnight and everyone in the Forest Village was sound asleep. But not everyone was asleep: a man wearing a red oni mask, with the mouth part cut out and it had horns. His hair, seemed, to be dark brown. He was wearing a navy blue kimono and black pants with knee high boots. His skin looked like it was fair. 
 
He ran across the building's heads as if he was looking for something. He jumped from a three story house and landed on the ground with his right hand on the ground. 
 
House Hopper(looking around): "Where is it?"
 
He came to a house that had a swimming pool in it. He peered in and than left. 
 
The Mysteroius House Hopper was standing in the middle of the village. 
 
His finger's sparked. 
 
House Hopper(pointing sparked fingers at a house): "Let's raise hell."
 
He fired a streak of white and blue light from his finger tips. It crashed into a house, setting it ablaze. 
 
House Hopper: "This should bring some enjoyment."
 
Yutaka burst out of his house and saw the Oni Mask Wearing Man, just standing their, with a smirk on his face. 
 
Yutaka(lighting fires on the edge of his hand): "Who are you?!?"
 
House Hopper(sparking fingers): "Raitrious."
 
He fired another streak of lighting and he threw his fire at the streak but it dissolved. 
 
Tobias ran out and saw that he was battling Raitrious. 
 
Raitrious(dodging fireballs): "If you kill me now: than you won't know the tiny secret I came to tell you."
 
Yutaka(spitting flames from his palms): "Why should I listen to you?!"
 
Raitrious(evil smirk): "Because it will benifit you, Yutaka."
 
Yutaka: "What?"
 
Raitrious: "I killed your brother and father, 15 years ago!"
 
Yutaka(pulling hands back): "WHAT?!?"
 
Raitrious: "That's right. I killed Kiyoshi and Hiroshi." 
 
Yutaka: "You bastard."
 
Yutaka's eyes glew pure green. A cylinder of fire engulfed him and he charged for Raitrious with tremedous speed. He slugged him dead on the face and Raitrious flew outside the village  gates. 
 
Raitrious disappeared in a bolt of lightning and reappeared in Yutaka's sharp nailed hand; he had him by the neck. His appearance had changed from glowing eyes to sharp nails, sharp fangs, and the outline of dragon scales. 
 
Yutaka(squeezing hard on his neck): "I'm going to kill you!"
 
Raitrious(gripping Yutaka's wrist): "Well, before you do that. Why don't you... feel the shock of some lightning throepy."
 
With that: Raitrious used half his energy and shocked Yutaka like a lightning bolt striking a radio tower. 
 
Tobias(watching as his best friend get shocked): "YUTAKA!" 
 
Raitrious(continuing to shock Yutaka): "Hope this is shocking for you!" 
 
Inside Yutaka's subconcience: Crandor, a very tall Chinese dragon that was sealed inside him, was trying to wake Yutaka up. 
 
Crandor: "Wake up Yu! Wake up!"
 
Yutaka woke up, still with the dragon features, and elbowed Raitrious in the nose. He stopped shocking him and fell to his knees. 
 
Yutaka(merged with Crandor's voice): "One Shall Fall."
 
Raitrious(getting to his knees): "And One Shall Stand."
 
Yutaka(perparing to launch a whole barrage of fire): "Why throw your life away so recklessly, Raitrious?"
 
Raitrious(jumping at Yutaka): "That's a question you should ask yourself Yutaka."
 
He tackled him to the ground and punched him, continously. Yutaka kneed him in the stomach and Raitrious spat blood. 
 
Yutaka(creating an orb of fire): "Go to Hell!"
 
He held up two orbs of fire and both orbs fired orange and red fire bullets at Raitrious. 
 
Raitrious(charging up the ultimate bolt of lightning): "DIE!!"
 
He fired it but Yutaka stopped it with an open palm. He charged and slammed Raitrious in the chest with the electricfied palm and he short circited him. 
 
Yutaka gave some distance between him and Raitrious. 
 
Yutaka(merged): "What're you going to do now?"
 
Raitrious staggered to get up and when he finally got up, he saw Tobias watching from the sidelines and disappeared. 
 
Crandor(inside Yutaka): "He's going after Tobi." 
 
Yutaka(running to help Tobias): "That sneeky bastard."
 
He appeared in front of Tobias and grabbed his right hand. 
 
Raitrious(looking at the "Air" kanji): "Valcry, no."
 
Tobias(trying to pull away from his grip): "What does it matter to you?"
 
Raitirous(smiling evily): "We have opposite Elements."
 
Valcry was a very tall falcon that was sealed inside Tobias. 
 
Valcry(looking into Tobias' eyes): "If he goes through with shocking you, than I will lose contact from you."
 
Tobias(spirit): "You mean..."
 
Valcry nodded. "Death."
 
Outside Tobias' concience: Raitrious started to spark and he shocked Tobias. 
 
Raitrious: "Feeling the shock!?!"
 
Tobias screamed in pain as he felt Valcry become more and more apart from his spirit. 
 
BOOM! The shocking stopped and Raitrious was sent flying. 
 
Yutaka(picking up Tobias): "Are you okay?"
 
Tobias nodded. 
 
Raitirous(holding pointer up at the storm clouds above): "I hope you boys like hell... cause I'm about to bring it!"
 
A bolt of lighitng hit Raitrious' finger and he disappeared. 
 
Yutaka(looking around): "Where did he go?"
 
Tobias looked around but could not see him. 
 
Tobias: "Did he quit?"
 
A tall man wearing leaf green kimono and a brown circular hat walked up to the boys. He had a full head of hair and a beard that was white with age. His name was Ichuji and he was the current Sage.  
 
Ichuji(looking at the boys): "I'm sorry to say this... but Raitrious never gives up."
 
Yutaka(looking at Ichuji): "But where di-"
 
BOOOOOM!!!! The whole village shook like an earthquack pushed up on it. 
 
Tobias(looking around): "What was that huge explosion?"
 
Yutaka(seeing smoke coming from the source): "NOO!"
 
The three of them ran to the source. 
 
To Be Continued....