Betrayal part 3

Yutaka

Kaiya held out her hands and turned them to stone.

Kaiya (preparing to fire): "Any last words?"

Summi (forming a huge ball of ice made out of his hands): "Yeah. Actually, it's a sentence: Toketsu Eiyuu Zou!(Frozen Hero Statue)

The ball smacked into Kaiya and then into Tobias and Yutaka, freezing them and turning them into a frozen statue.

Summi laughed manically.

Raitrious (looking at the frozen Trio): "It took you long enough but you finally froze their asses."

Tetsu (grinned teeth): "You bastard!"

Raitrious (waving his index finger side to side): "Don't get mad Tetsu. It's only three wanna-be heroes. They'll die in a few hours from their hearts freezing."

Tetsu flew to the statue and looked at the Trio.

Tetsu's fist blew into a fiery orb.

Tetsu (eyes glowing): "Now I'll show you the true power of my clan!"

Raitrious (crossing his arms): "I want to see this happened. It'll be enjoyable."

Tetsu's eyes returned to normal but he was still in his elemental possession state. He pulled his arm back and punched the ice so hard that made a huge dent in it.

Summi (forming his head next to Raitrious): "Tetsu's going to destroy the ice!"

Raitrious (uncrossing his arms and levitating behind Tetsu): "I guess it's time that you die."

Raitrious stretched out his hand, formed a Tama no Rai in his palm and fired it at Tetsu's back. There was a huge whole where the latter's chest was but he burst into flames.

Raitrious (clearing the smoke, ash and cinders out of his sight): "That bastard, another Fire Clone! When!?! How?!?"

Tetsu appeared behind Raitrious, tapped him and when Raitrious turned around, Tetsu punched him square in the face sending him flying into the frozen trio.

Raitrious (wiping the ice shards from his face and shoulders): "Bastard. That was a cheap shot."

Tetsu (lowering his fist next to his thy): "I've become more stronger since our battle on Forest Island 15 years ago."

Meanwhile, Yutaka wiped the shards of ice off of his kimono and out of his hair.

Yutaka (wiping down Kaiya's back of ice shards): "Thank God Raitrious is stupid."

Kaiya nodded.

Tobias bashed his fists together and then he quickly threw air all over himself to shed himself of the ice shards.

Everyone was silent. Tetsu looked into Raitrious' murderous eyes. Yutaka looked at Tobias and the latter looked at the former. Kaiya looked at Summi.

No one moved a muscle. 

A couple minutes of silence went by and Raitrious finally broke the silence.

Raitrious (creating a Tama no Rai in his right hand): "It's time to put my ultimate sin against thy brother: betrayal!"

Raitrious launched his Tama no Rai at Summi and it struck him dead on his head.

Summi roared in pain as the lightning from the ball surged through his watery veins.

Yutaka (looking at Summi cry out in agony): "Unbelievable. Raitrious attacked his own brother."

Tobias (looking at Summi): "So this is what he means by 'I yearn for my  brothers' power.' He's going to kill his brothers and take their abilities."

Raitrious charged his hands and arms and nose dived for Summi.

Summi (preparing to kill Raitrious): "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you're going to get!"

Tetsu turned, grabbed The Trio by the wrists and disappeared to get to a safer location.

Raitrious (nose diving into Summi's icy fist): "I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER ANYMORE! I'M YOUR ENEMY!"

BOOM!

To Be Continued…

First Omake: Kaiya's Guide to the Ages

Kaiya was sitting on top of a tree trunk and reading a book titled: Guide to the Ages.

Kaiya (reading a passage from a chapter titledProtagonists ): "'Yutaka Hisujiya, age 15, 172.23 centimeters and 60 kilograms. His element sign is Crandor and element is Fire. Both his father and older brother, Hiroshi and Kiyoshi; respectfully are dead. His mother, Kasa, is still alive. "

Tobias, hung from a branch above Kaiya, looked over her shoulder.

Tobias(reading the content): "It also says that Yutaka was born on June 23rd."

Tobias took his sights off of the book and saw Kaiya's s.  Kaiya saw his shadow and slugged him on the nose. He lost his grip on the branch, bashed his skull on the same branch Kaiya was sitting on and he fell to the ground with a thud; falling on his face. Kaiya jumped from the tree and landed on Tobias' head. Not noticing her victim, she walked away.

Tobias(voice muffled by the ground): "Oh God. Why me?"

Tune in Next Time...