Chapter Two

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After dinner, Yoona head up to her room to give a call to Mr. Kim regarding the art exhibition. While the rest of the family took their time to catch up in the living room.

 

 

 

Initially, she gave it 5 minutes and she might have the chance to hang out with the two unnies. It became a 20 minutes call instead of 5. The discussion indeed ended in 5 minutes but Mr. Kim kept on dragging it. 

 

 

 

Mr. Kim is Mr. Im's business partner, they are roughly around the same age. Just like Yoona's dad, he too, can't wait for his son to get married. Hence, the remaining conversation was all about setting up a casual dinner date for Yoona and his son. Of course, Yoona has her ways and rejected politely. 

 

 

 

Just as she hits the red button, urgent knocks can be heard on her door.

 

 

 

"Come in."

 

 

 

Behind that door, Jiyong's face came into view. Wearing that ugly smirked, holding to a bowl of fruits. 

 

 

 

"Why are you here?" Yoona brows furrowed. 

 

 

 

"Your favorite Auntie Kwon told me to bring it up. They head back to catch their favorite drama." He placed the bowl on the table and made his way to lie on the bed. "I don't know if I am his son or you are her daughter, seriously."

 

 

 

"And why are you still here?" Yoona's words shot out like a dagger, Jiyong looked at her unbelievably.

 

 

 

"Wow, Im. I made the effort to come up and that is what I got in return?" He shook his head, "You are unbelievable." 

 

 

 

Yoona ignored his comments, changing the topic. 

 

 

 

"You change your car again?" She raised her hands, counting with her fingers, folding 2 of them. "The previous car only lasted for 2 months?" 

 

 

 

"Isn't it pretty?" Jiyong replied excitedly, "I got the windows tinted as well."

 

 

 

"Spoilt brat." 

 

 

 

"Hey come one, I am a filial son!" Jiyong protested, "What are you talking about~"

 

 

 

"A filial son huh? Driving your GREAT Aventador over while having Auntie and Uncle Kwon walk over." Yoona snorted, "It is just one street away! You are just trying to flex aren't you?"

 

 

 

"I came from work! And I told appa to drive it back, instead of walking home. You tell me, which spoilt brat does that?" He hissed, "I make sure I knock off on time because I have an important family dinner. Oh, and made sure I reach on time. Meanwhile, someone is always late for dinners, using work as an excuse~"

 

 

 

"More like you are lazy to drive back because it is just one street away. And mind your words, excuses? I am working alright! The event is on this Saturday!" Yoona grumbled with a few pieces of fruit in .

 

 

 

"Right, excuses!" Jiyong chimed. 

 

 

 

 "You better make sure your man sends over the remaining art pieces by Thursday, or else you are dead." 

 

 

 

"I will send it in, on Thursday, 23:59." 

 

 

 

"Yah you!" 

 

 

 

Yoona let out a sigh, cooling down. thinking to herself that it is just a waste of time talking to Jiyong. 

 

 

 

"You can shoot now, what do you want from me?"

 

 

 

"Wow, impressive?" Jiyong raised his brows with an annoying smile on his face. "How did you know I want something from you? I'm just here to chat with you~" 

 

 

 

"Stop that crap and shoot." Yoona sat on the couch facing her bed, "You are always here when you need something from me." 

 

 

 

"Vice versa, you can't deny that." He laughs, "You are close to Chang Wook right, help me get a PARANOISE concert ticket. Jieun has been bugging me for ages."

 

 

 

"What do I get in return?" Yoona smiled, "There's no free lunch in this world Kwon."

 

 

 

"Come on! You are so rich yourself, do you even need anything?" Jiyong groaned. "If I don't get her one, I will be in trouble and you can say bye-bye to your next art exhibition."

 

 

 

Jieun is the youngest daughter of EDAM Enterprise. She is a well known Art Conservator, her popularity soaring in Korea. Art pieces that Jiyong receives will usually be passed over to Jieun before sending it to Yoona. 

 

 

 

"What stupid bet did you two bet on this time around?"

 

 

 

Jiyong frowned, knowing that if he says it out, he will get a good laugh from Yoona. 

 

 

 

"On how long my previous car will last," Jiyong said in unwillingly, "She bet that it will last less than 5 months."

 

 

 

"HAHAHA," Yoona broke into waves of laughter, "That is very generous of her, I would have said 3 months."

 

 

 

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter