Chapter 7: Date time!

Making you my Idol Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to the elevator, she intertwined our fingers. I closed the distance between our bodies and walked real close next to her. When we entered the elevator, I pressed the button for our basement parking lot. We rode it down and just enjoyed each other's presence and warmth. We left the elevator and I lead the way to my car.
"Ah, you don't need to drive, I can call a taxi for us!", Taehyeon suddenly said when I opened my car with my car keys.
"I want to drive us, I want to be alone with you as long as possible!", I smiled and opened the car door for her. She blushed and entered the car. I walked around the car(around the front) and tried to look as attractive as possible and swayed my hips. When I glanced at Taehyeon, I saw that her jaw dropped. I entered the car and felt a little confindet so I leaned over to her and closed and turned her head to my direction. She looked me in the eyes and blushed so hard.
"All yours, Taehyeon", I whispered in English. Why you ask? Because I am more confident in my mother tongue and in hopes she wouldn't understand but I could still say something to release a bit tension I guess. Because let me tell you, I will do everything to make her mine, everything. But she blushed even harder. Does she speak English, or was it just because of the way I said her name? I blushed as well and fastly took out my phone to enter the adress into my navigation app. As soon as that was done and my phone was secure, I started the engine and started driving out of the building. I noticed Taehyeon-ah looking down and playing with her fingers. After about 5 minutes of driving, I glanced at her while standing at a traffic light.

"Taehyeon-ah, are you okay?", I whispered and grabbed her hand. She looked up and smiled at me.
"Yes, I'm...just nervous", she whispered.
"Me too", I smiled and gave her hand a squeeze. Sadly, I had to let go of her hand again to continue driving. I think I saw her pout, but I'm not sure. Suddenly her stomach rumbled loudly. She instantly put her hands on her stomach.
"Hungry?", I asked, chuckling.
"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter