Chapter 1: First Meeting, First Kiss

Making you my Idol Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello my name is Hwang Miyoung", someone said suddenly standing in front of me and holding her hand out. I looked up and my heart skipped a fricking beat.
"Hey, I'm Lee Taehyeon", I smiled shyly and shook her hand.
"Do you have to go somewhere after this?"
"No, I was just going to go home", I smiled. She smiled at me so brightly. In that moment I fell for her so hard. I already started falling for her the moment she introduced herself to me, but that smiled pushed me in that hole of Miyoung-ah.
"Then, do you want to grab a coffee with me?", she asked. I was about to nod when 8 other people surrounded us.
"Yah, Fany-ah! Let's all eat together!", someone shouted exitedly. I heard Miyoung sigh since she was now standing very close next to me. I looked at her and she looked kind of dissapointed.
"Sorry girls, but me and Taehyeon-ah planned to go grab a coffee together, since we're not hungry, right?", she smiled and I think she slightly nodded to them. I nodded when they all looked at me.
"Yes!" I smiled happily.
"Then have fun!", they said and left. A few seconds later everyone was gone. We were still standing next to each other real close.
"Let's go, Taehyeon-ah!", Miyoung said excited and grabbed my hand. I blushed slightly and I swear she was blushing as well.
"So, Taehyeon-ah, tell me something about you", Miyoung smiled at me.
"Hm, I'm 20 years old, I'm currently a trainee at SM and I like Bingsu", I laughed shyly. She nodded.
"Then, do you want to share a Bingsu?", she asked. If you are wondering where we were and such, we were at a trainee get together and are now at a café close to the agency.
"What are you a trainee for?", Miyoung asked me.
"Idol, but...I don't know if I'll ever get that far", I laughed.
"Wae?", she asked.
"I'm not as good as the other trainees my age...well more like, there is no trainee my age anymore", I laughed but was honestly so sad.
"I'm sure you can do it. I saw your l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter