Chapter 4: Telling the Girls

Making you my Idol Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But not yet, I still have 30 minutes", I smiled. She nodded. "And we are going out tonight, right?" She grinned.
"We are, and I can't wait, Miyoung-ah", she smiled making me blush slightly.
"So, when's your birthday? Mine's on the 1st of August", I smiled and opened my calendar on my phone.
"18th of March", she smiled and I instantly saved it in my phone.
"Two galgeori toasts, there you go", the waiter said after arriving at our table and put them down. We thanked him and started eating.
"Miyoung-ah?", she asked me a few seconds later.
"What should I put on for our date? Casual or somerhing fancy?", she asked and I blushed slightly at the word 'date'.
"I haven't decided on a restaurant yet, but I guess casual!", I smiled. She nodded.
"What do you like to eat?", I asked her.
"I like meat and japchae", she smiled. "Omg, and Dolpan Bulgogi!", she said so excitely and clapped her hands. I smiled at her.
"You are so cute, Taehyeon-ah", I smiled and I swear I never looked at someone with so much love.
"Thank you, Miyoung-ah", she said and hid her blushing face behind her hand.
"What do you like to eat?"
"Meat as well", I laughed. We finished eating.
"Taehyeon-ah, I need to go now...", I said and pouted.
"Okay, I'll just pay real fast", she smiled and fastly walked over to the cashier, so fast that I couldn't even fight her paying for me. I watched her. I am so in love with her already and can't wait for our date. She paid and then came back.
"Y'know, you didn't need to pay for me..", I whispered and stood up.
"I know, but I wanted to!", she grinned.
"Let's go", she smiled. I nodded and we walked out together.
"In which direction do you have to go?", I asked her. She pointend to the other direction of the company.
"I see, okay, then I'll see you at 8pm, right?", I asked blushing slightly.
"Yes", she grinned. I was so happy.
"Then....see you later!", I grinned, gave her a kiss on the cheek real fast and then left. After a few steps, I looked back and saw her still standing there, in shock, touching her cheek. I continued walking and arrived at the company a few minutes later. I entered the company and made my way to the dance room, where me and the girls decided to meet in. But before that, I took off the wig I had on and touched up my hair. When I came closer to the room, I already heard them talk in front of the room and entered.
"How was it?", Sooyoung asked me as soon as I closed the door.
"We are going on a date today!!!", I screamed and jumped up and down.
"Are you sure its a date and that you are not just eating out together?", Hyoyeon asked. I nodded eagerly.
"I asked her if she wants to go on a date with me!", I grinned happily.
"Omg, I'm so happy for you!", Sunny smiled.
"Thank you!", I smiled. I was so happy. I am finally going on a date with my crush of 2 years.
"Ah, Sooyoung, Yoona! I need your help!" I shouted after a few seconds. They came closer.
"I need to book a restaurant for today!", I added.
"What does she like?", Yoona asked.
"Meat, japchae and especially Dolpan Bulgogi!", I said. They nodded.
"Then why don't go to a kbbq place together?", Sooyoung suggested.
"That sounds great, do you know the best kbbq place?", I asked. Yoona suddenly slapped Sooyoung's arm.
"Omo, they could go to 853! Don't they also have a private room?", Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter