Chapter 8: After the date!

Making you my Idol Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Tiffany P.O.V.*
*skips to after eating*
"This time, I'll pay!", I said and went ahead to pay. Taehyeon followed me outside and after paying we left. We walked back to the car, hand in hand. I again opened the door for her and she smiled so sweetly at me.
"Thank you so much, Miyoung-ah", she smiled. I think I just melted. I walked around the car and entered as well.
"Taehyeon-ah, I'll drive you home", I smiled and she shook her head.
"You don't need to! I can walk again!", she said and I just gave her my phone.
"Put your adress in, I'm not gonna discuss", I said and smiled at her. She nodded defeated and did as told. We drove to her building and I kept glancing to her. Is a kiss on the first date too much? I just...want to show her how much I like her...After a few minutes we arrived at her building and I parked in front of it. I brought her to the entrance, but she pulled me a bit to the side.
"Camera", she whispered and I nodded and followed her lead. We ended up behind a bush just next to the entrance. I know, that seems sketchy, but she just wants to protect me. I know it.
"Thank you so much for today, Miyoung-ah", Taehyeon smiled at me and I naturally walked closer to her. I just feel so gravitated towards her, it's crazy.
"Taehyeon-ah....", I whispered and walked even closer. She instantly put her hands on my hips and I s my arms around her neck. The moment her hands touched my hip, I felt a spark in my whole body. I pulled her closer.
"Can I kiss you?", I asked just before our lips touched. She nodded and I didn't wait another second before closing the distance and kissing her. I felt a firework in my whole body and my mind went blank. I could literally hear my heart beat. I have never experienced such a first kiss. We parted the kiss after a few seconds and we were both red as a tomato. She was still holding me and I wish this would last forever or at least a little bit longer, so I decided to ask something I would never ask on a first date and since I know my girls, I decided to take the safer road, even though I know, I am safe with Taehyeon-ah.
"Taehyeon-ah, would you like to stay at my place for the night?", I asked her and she blushed even harder. "I just want to be close to you for a little while longer...", I added.
"I would love to, but I need to leave early due to training", she whispered. I nodded.
"That's fine for me as long as it is fine for you!"
"It is", she smiled.
"Do you need to get some things from your home?" She nodded.
"Do you want to come up with me?", she asked me and I nodded, suddenly feeling shy. We entered her building and went to her apartment, in which she was surprisingly living alone. I followed her into her bedroom and she told me to sit down on the bed, so I did as told. I instantly felt safe in her home, simply because it smelled like her. She grabbed a backpack and put some clothes in and then left to go to the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom, I took a look around. Her room was quite empty. I know exactly what I'll do as soon as we have progressed a little bit into our relationship and took a mental note to decorate her home at a later date and put photos of me everywhere. I smiled to myself. She came back and put some more stuff into her backpack. After that she grabbed a dad hat and put it in as well. She closed the backpack and put it on.
"Miyoung-ah...", she said and I looked at her. She held out her hand and I put my hand into her hand. She pulled me up...well...a little too strong since I ended up in her arm. Taehyeon was about to take a step back, but I s my arms around her. She chuckled and put her arms around me as well. I closed my eyes.
"Miyoung-ah...", she whispered and I looked up at her without parting the close hug. I tip toed and pecked her lips. We both blushed.
"Let's go, Taehyeon-ah", I whispered and she nodded. We parted the hug and then made our way to my dorm. On the way to my dorm, Taehyeon put her hand on my knee and my heart skipped a beat.
"Are you sure it's okay for me to come to your dorm?", she asked a few minutes away from my dorm. I nodded.
"Don't worry, they prefer you coming over me staying at your place", I said. She nodded.
"They must be so cautious of me...", she whispered.
"They are, but that doesn't mean I am too", I smiled and put my hand on her hand. "I know we just talked for the first time today, but I feel so safe with you, safer than with people I've known for years!", I said truthfully.
"Miyoung-ah.....", she whispered and I took her hand and kissed the back of her hand. She blushed and smiled so happily. We arrived at my building and I parked in the basement. We left the car and took the elevator to my dorm. In the elevator, she was hugging me. When we arrived at the dorm, I punched in the doorcode and we entered the apartment. She took off her shoes and I did the same. It was already 1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter