the minority

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

effect: dial

 

"I BLEW IT" Yoohyeon screeched, pulling her silver hued strands in frustration as she loses her grasp on her phone and buries her head on the table with a heavy and painful thud.

 

"What do you mean? You just did it loser! I'd rather give it a pat on a back for a good job instead of moping around! You got over the embarrassing , now all you've got to do is seduce that oblivious friend of yours, ask her out and BAM y'all's a thing!!!" Gahyeon hopped in place, across from the older girl. The clang of utensils following her speech while she seemingly slammed her palms on the company's cafeteria table.

 

"I stuttered!"

 

"Pshh, so what? Nothing new there!" A sip from her cup, and the enthusiast was not making Yoohyeon any more reassured if what she did was even worth the chance, " Seriously, you need to trust me when I tell you Yubin's head over heels for you, and all the clumsiness you label as lame is practically a charm point -- i mean in Yubin's case. I find your klutz, on the other hand, a handful and never the appealing kind," Gahyeon earned a scornful glare while she casually shrugged, "I mean, I'm just saying"

 

Gahyeon received a smack a second later and lost her carpool service for the day.

 

"I still can't believe you managed to convince me to call Yubin into asking her to hang out at mine when clearly she doesn't also like reviewing shots that aren't hers" Yoohyeon commented the following day, a part of her was inclined to ignore Gahyeon during their work hours just for the message to the younger one with her stepping over restricted boundaries, but in finality, as her merciful and forbear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter