dial

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after: reminiscence

 

Yubin was in the middle of compiling files for submission for her upcoming deadline when her phone rang loudly, causing several of her co-workers to divert their attention to it. The burning gaze dissipated as she swiped the answer option from its screen - without checking the caller ID for silent immediacy - and hovered the device near her ear, walking towards a cubicle while she's at it.

 

"What is it?" She asked, a hint of annoyance present in her tone. The caffeine in her veins thinned her patience, and the lack of sleep she was currently getting greatly contributed to it too.

 

There were mild statics and shuffles before the caller was able to speak, "Ah! Yubin"

 

"Yoohyeon?" Yubin said aloud, the arm clipping her folder closer, loosened. Rigid shoulders soothed itself instinctively and Yubin thought of how her day was already complete by a sudden call, "What's up?" An instant change of approach.

 

"I-I was just wondering if you wanted to uh, I mean, c-can I come over to your apartment this weekend? If you're fine with it? I need help with something...the uh, my upcoming model portfolio! I-I think I would like your opinion on some of the shots" There was a tremble in Yoohyeon's voice, but Yubin decided that it was just fairly noisy in her workspace.

 

But then… it could be just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter