chapter 1: the suppression

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bitter was each sip, and Handong could only scrunch her face in plain disgust the more she tried faking her patience in an occupied table for two, a cup of coffee embraced by her tips.

 

 

Tilting her own glass, tight lipped, Minji already foreseen this happening in often occasions, but the younger one never really brought up any of her discomfort upfront, knowing it would hurt either her pride or the image of the cool and persevere girlfriend she oughts to mold herself with in spite of Minji telling her countless times that she was already perfect enough.

 

 

"Tell me again why you have to drag me out here when you know how much I hate seeing Yoohyeon and her obnoxious being into our dates?"

 

 

Minji chuckled, "You know my sister tends to come along"

 

 

"Yeah, I get that, but all the ing time? Please babe, I can't go on with a third wheeler each date" Handong nearly begged for her significant other to understand her. She cannot be near her loudmouthed sister, spoiling all the heated moments and the gestures any couple would do every time the gray-haired girl would mildly open her damn mouth.

 

 

"I mean, she did say she'll bring someone along," Minji pondered, recalling the conversation she had with her sibling.

 

 

Handong snorted at that, "What, so she can take her measures even further? I wouldn't rather even bring myself if our shoes were switched" Eyebrows furrying, she took another grumbling intake of her black caffeine.

 

 

"Dong," Minji urge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter