BLASTED EXPLOSION

Twice: Darkness Falls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour earlier….

 

"It's a fascinating city."

 

Nayeon can't help but comment as she looked at the busy streets of New York. "A city that never sleeps, it lives up to its name…" she added still in a state of awe.

 

Jihyo silently agreed with her.

 

The city is indeed bustling with life even in the early morning. Pedestrians waiting in the middle of traffic, cafes filled with people ordering breakfast, the city lights never flickering out despite the sun already out.

 

'This is one of the greatest cities in the world after all, a legacy of mankind's historical feats'

 

"Unnie, you get so excited every time we visit new cities. But I like the countryside more," said Tzuyu.

Contrary to the usual timid Tzuyu that the public knows, their maknae is actually outspoken and perceptive, just like now.

 

"Living in the countryside might be healthy for you too, since you are getting older." the maknae further teased.

"Yah, you take that back Tzuyu-ah!" Nayeon challenged.

 

Jihyo finds herself grinning at the exchange between the two. This is actually one of her most fond moments with their maknae, watching her wreck the ever self- loving, Im Nayeon.

 

"It's the truth, you keep on straining your muscles eventhough we just danced for a few minutes!"Tzuyu said indignantly.

 

If it were someone else, Jihyo wouldn't find this situation funny, but knowing that its their maknae and fake maknae arguing, it's an entirely different story.

 

"It's not only me, it also happens to Jihyo and Sana you silly child!" Nayeon said raising her voice. Tzuyu really has a way of working her up.

 

"Álright, you two just drop it now. Maybe we just really lack some exercise. " Jihyo said, preventing any childish banter between the two.  "Anyway, what do need to buy from that store Tzuyu-ya?"

 

"I am going to buy myself, Chaeyoung and Dahyun-unni a new bow."

________________________________________________

 

Jeongyeon, Momo and Mina's room

 

The three girls were already having their morning coffee in their room. After another sudden electricity block out the other night, they were so tired that they immediately fell asleep.

 

After getting ready, they had already packed their bags before sharing a coffee and breakfast.

 

"The other rooms are oddly silent. It seems they are still asleep." Momo said while sipping her coffee.

 

"Maybe. Let them rest for a while. Everyone's been through a lot lately." Mina replied before taking a bite of her toasts.

 

"I heard from Nayeon that Tzuyu wants them to drop by a store this morning. I wonder what Tzuyu is buying?" said Jeongyeon, still feeling tired and drowsy.

 

"It's nice to know that our maknae has the energy to go shopping." Momo chuckled.

 

"Do you think that manager-unnie went with them?" asked Mina, her voice dropped lower, which Jeongyeon and Momo both noticed.

 

"I sure hope so, after all, how can she let them leave on their own?" said Jeongyeon. But taking in Mina's facial expressions, she can't help but ask,  "What's wrong Minari?"

 

"I really don't know… but… don't you find our manager-unnie strange lately?" Mina inquired. Not feeling confident to disclose something she does not fully understand.

 

"All I know is that she's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter