LIGHTS OUT

Twice: Darkness Falls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashing lights… rolling cameras… loud fan chants…

 

The 9 girls of Twice were in the middle of a pre-recording of their new song 'more & more'

when suddenly… everything went black.

 

The darkness was welcomed by a sudden silence before shouts of anger and disappointment were heard from the fans, others were yelping with surprise.

 Loud voices were heard everywhere including the staff and camera directors who are trying to access the emergency lights readily prepared on set.

But they could not hide the fact that they were also very much bewildered by the sudden black out.

It rarely happens in Seoul, most of all in a metro-city where most entertainment industries operate.

 

"We are asking everyone to calm down and wait for the emergency lights. Please remian at your places." asked the crowd control staffs but their voices were overwhelmed by the intense shouting among surprised and pissed off fans.

 

Unfortunately, fans were also prohibited to bring their phones inside the recording stage due to the restrictions set by the station as they are using one of the latest technology for recording Twice's comeback program. Therefore, the only source of light were the candy bong light sticks which  also mysteriously shut off  during the block out. This only added to the rising panic of fans and some were already pushing towards the audience exit.

 

On the other hand, the girls on stage were blindly finding each other in the darkness.

 

"Girls, are you alright? Let's huddle together near the exit." Jihyo said, braving the dark as she looks for her members. After walking a few steps she bumped with someone who let out a very cute yelp, "Ouch!  You stepped on my foot!"

"Oh I'm sorry Sana, It's just very dark here. Here,  hold my arm." Jihyo said as she held the slightly limping Sana with her.

 

"Unnies… I'm scared…" whispered Mina.

 

"Minari, is this you? Stay put and wait for me. I'll go to you." said Momo as she also weave her way towards Mina who coincidentally was the nearest on  the right side of the stage, where the exit was. "I'm near. Can you feel me? Reach out to me so that  I can locate you. " not for long, she felt someone's hands touching her shoulders and she knew exactly that it was Mina's slim hands. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter