NIGHTMARE COMEBACK

Twice: Darkness Falls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

 

A  resounding shout was heard from a certain distance. And it was eerily familiar.

 

The Twice members looked at each other and simultaneously shouted…

 

 "CHAEYOUNG!!!"

 

It was closely followed by another shout. This time another familiar voice.

 

"ANDWAE……!!!!"

 

"It's Tzuyu!!!" Dahyun gasped, her pale skin turning cold.

 

Jihyo caught Nayeon's eye before the two broke into a run towards the source of the resounding shouts. Soon, they were closely followed by the other members who were also sprinting towards the source of their maknaes voices. It seems that Tzuyu and Chaeyoung had found their way towards the exit as the members find themselves retracing their way back to their stationed preparation room.

 

Left wing… right wing… right wing… downstairs… left wing…

 

Then Jihyo and Nayeon stopped.

 

They were in a hallway, just several steps away from their room.

 

They can see it was opened but it wasn't what made them stopped.

 

It was seeing their two maknaes huddled on the wall opposite the door. Both are shivering and crying, holding tightly onto each other.

 

Nayeon took careful steps towards the young girls. The other members behind her and Jihyo.

 

"Tzuyu, Chaeyoung… are you both alright?" The hallway was so eerily quiet that she can hear her footsteps on the carpeted floor.

 

But all the response she heard from the two girls were whimpers of cry. It seems the two girls are very terrified and scared out of their wits.

 

It was only then that Nayeon noticed the dark footprint- like smudges on the floor, leading to were the two maknaes are huddled. The carpeted floor is red in color and whatever the wet substance was, made it even darker.

 

" What the- Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, it's me Nayeon unnie… what happened to the two of you? And why is ut wet here?" Nayeon asked worriedly. Her heart hurts seeing her younger sisters like this. What could have happened to them?

 

Tzuyu whose hairs are in disarray slowly looked up, as if afraid to see something with her eyes. When she saw Nayeon crouching in front of them, her eyes widened, "Nayeon-unnie is that really you?"

 

"Yes Tzuyu. It's me. I'm here with the other members. What happened to the two of you?" she asked as she reached out to touch Chaeyoung and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter