TENSIONS RISING

Twice: Darkness Falls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

It's been 2 weeks since Twice found out that their managers were murdered in their waiting room.

 

Even before the police and the ambulance arrived, the twice girls were escorted away from the scene, as JYP himself didn't want them to face interrogation. The girls were already very much shaken up and JYP wanted them to leave the station as soon as possible. With an arrangement with the station, the members were left out of the whole murder scene and was immediately sent home.

 

Now the girls are back on their regular schedules because JYP wants them to concentrate on their US promotions. He thinks that it's the best thing for them to do in order to get over what had happened. But the girls are far from getting over what happened. Not when a lot of suspicious things had been happening not only to them but in the world recently.

 

Over the last few days, a series of worldwide blackouts had been reported on news. In fact twice is on their way to their hotel after their concert was prematurely ended due to a sudden black out. Fans were dissatisfied but also cooperated when they were escorted out of the Madison Square Garden concert stadium.

 

Weird blackouts had been happening recently even in the city of lights. Fans were very pissed that it had to happen in the middle of a twice concert but they were also concerned of theirs and the girls safety. Generators are now overused all over the city especially in hospitals and it's the reason why there's not enough supply for big stages like concert halls.

 

"This black out is seriously a pain. First our comeback stage and now our US concert tour." said Jeongyeon with a pissed off expression, she's sitting beside Dahyun who immediately dosed off after getting in the van.

 

"Don't you find it odd, how all these blackouts had been so frequent lately? It's really disturbing." replied Mina from the back, together with Momo, Chaeyoung and Jihyo.

 

Truthfully, Jihyo who had been keeping herself up to date to all news related to these sudden blackouts. She can't help but glance outside the tinted 10- seater car windows. The city lights are still dim. It seems that the blackout is taking quite long.

 

She heaved a deep sigh, "News said it's an issue of scarcity of electricity around the world but other scientists say that there must be some tampering in the earth's magnetic field that affects our electricity herë on earth…" she said musingly.

 

Not all the members may have fully understood what Jihyo had said but they all felt the seriousness of the matter.

 

"Wow, that's so cool...it's been a while since we've seen nerd Jihyo…" Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter