004

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days with Ten felt like the forever I've always wanted.

They were beautiful, and even more amazing than I thought I'd ever experience in my life. I thought spending days with Ten as my best friend was enough, everything had already made sense and were getting along better than what I'd foreseen my life to be. But spending days with Ten as my boyfriend...

God, it had to be a dream that I'd never want to wake up from. I mentioned how Ten was already more attentive and cautious, sensitive and attractive when he moved onto middle and high school. But his attractiveness just got another Ten fold, and I'm not gonna lie, it only made me fall in love with him even more than I already have.

I can't imagine how this beautiful being was wasting his time and life with me, but he is. He'd wake me up every morning with only kisses, hugs and snuggles. Some days we were stay in bed all day while other days he'd dragged me out of bed to bring me somewhere he'd always wanted to visit together with me. He'll tell me stories of how he'd imagine coming here together as a couple, how'd things will be different and how glad it all came true. These places were almost spaces we'd pass by every other day. But Ten had day dreams of them, with me in it. Even though we might have been to them before, he'd always tell me the little details I missed when I was there with him the first time. He'd tell me how the sun feels warmer and the colours around him became brighter. His smiles would always reached the ends of his eyes and there were never a smile that seemed forced or unreal. 

He would always want to hold me and stay close to me wherever we went, and i guess the feeling is mutual. His touch still sends a surge of warmth of my heart and now it was even electrifying that not touching him felt as though im losing my power source and working on an electronically charged body which slowly loses its ability to function when it got cut off its power source. So even when I'm helping out to wash the dishes after having dinner at his place, he would stick his body behind me and rest his head on my shoulders while he watch me work through the dishes. 

Ten let out a tired sigh as he rests on me, and rubbed his head on mine and his encircle his arms around my waist.

"What's up?" I nudge him back with my head.

"I'm glad that you're quite particular about cleanliness. Just like me", he hummed.

I smiled, "Is that all?"

He nodded, "Yes that's all"

I spun around and pushed him off me at the same time, looking at him in shock.

He looked sleepy and also displeased that I pushed him away, but there was a playful smirk plastered on his face. He giggled and reached both arms out to me again. "Aww come on baby, I am just kidding"

"Ugh, shouldn't compliment me more now that Im your girlfriend?" I swabbed his hands off me but he still managed to gather me in his arms and rest his entire weight on me before i could escape.

"If I do that, your head will expand and explode. I dont want an exploding baby." He rocked our bodies lightly.

I rolled my eyes and lets him do so. There was a beat of slience before i spoke again, "But nobody ever compliments me...." I spoke meekly.

Ten shifted his weight and lean against the counter beside us, and slowly spins me around to face him. He spreads his legs and lowered himself till he's at my eye level while he keeps my encased unhis arms.

My eyes dart around all avoiding his while I pouted. He watched me for a while before diving in to give me a peak on my pout, instantly dissolving it. I look up right at his eyes in surprise.

Having caught my attention, a satisfactory smile spread across his features. 

"You're beautiful and selfess. That was the first impress i had when i met you when i flew from a foreign land that day." He started while he rubbed our hands together. 

"You've always been caring, always been kind and funny. You're like a rock that held me down and reminded me that regardless of how much fun i had, I'd still come back to reality."

I eye balled the counter to the left and right of him while furrowing my brows togerher, "Wait, that isnt a good thing."

His smile spread even more turning his beautiful eyes into crescents, revealing his perfect white teeth. "It is, because I tend to overboard when I'm having too much fun. But with you, I was able to calm the hell down and stop myself from forgetting that I needed to care for the feelings of others too."

"But you have always done so, there werent a time i didnt felt like I wasnt cared for" I looked up with worry in my eyes, wondering where did he get these thoughts from.

"Yes, but because is it you who taught me that. I didnt really care much about others, much less to take care of them because I've always been a little too free spirited and... care-less." He looked back down on our hands and started massaging the back of my palms, then slowly going through all my fingers.

He continued, "You can ask my sister, i never really acknowledged her existence until you came into my life. It was because of you that i realise people around me were  important too." He hummed as if feeling guilty.

I untangle our arms hand hugged him, flushing our bodies together. "But you never ignored anyone, neither did u neglect anybody that we've known. If anything, you'd be the most polite and greatest person ive known. You taught me how to interact with others and you opened me up to the world...."

Ten rubbed his hands up and down my back while he chuckled and smiled into my hair. "Of course I did" he said before he plant a kiss on my head and held me tightly. 

"What...." I tried pulled away only to be held down by Ten. And he started giggling.

"SO IT WAS TO COMPLIMENT YOU AT THE END OF THE DAY??" I struggled to free myself from his tight grip and fling my limbs around freely trying to pry myself from him.

He grinned as he fight me, "No, I'm just saying if what I've picked up from knowing you and ultimately benefited both of us at the end of the day, then I can't help but to thank myself too."

Ten was biting down on his pearlie whites so that he doesnt lose his concentrate while laughing at me. I giggled as I tried my hardest to untangle myself from him but Ten is obviously stronger, he's a whole pack of musclea while im just squishy all over. He managed to stab my weak points that caused me to turn jelly immediately, then he caught me before i fell to the floor, and made us stand straight again.

I ended up being encaged in his arms again. I stare up at the person on front of me, with tears at the sides of his eyes after the fit of laughter we both ended up in with our little fight. His eyes sparkled like a diamond with endless amounts of cuts and he'd glow like the sun has yet to retire. The warmth he radiated reminded me of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter