Three

Strong Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet sound of the melody of the theme Anastasia's Once Upon a December played on Eun's phone indicating her alarm was going off. She rolled to the other side of her bed trying to turn off the sweet noise and sleep in but her alarm was smart enough to play again after ten minutes.

Eun groaned pushing herself up with heavy eyelids. She grabbed her cell phone and checked the time and widen her eyes. She only had an hour to be ready. She got out of bed stumbling over the sheets and went inside the bathroom.

After taking a quick rinse, she dressed comfortably with shirt that hugged her curves and high waist dark jeans that were ripped around the thighs and legs. Her hair went into a messy bun and only put light make-up.

Eun left her room and went into the kitchen to see the most handsome she ever saw. Her heart jumped quickly staring at it before Kris turned around with his messy bed hair holding a glass of orange juice. He was still tired according to his eyes but smiled seeing Eun already up and dressed.

"What are you doing up so early Silver?" He asked taking a sip of the orange juice.

Eun couldn't answer his question due to the beautiful sight given to her. She stared at his built chest and the line going down the middle of his six small squares that are called abs. She felt her jaw drop just staring at the handsome guy only a few feet away from her.

How is it possible for him to look so damn hot?

Someone pull the trigger, I can die happily now.

"Eun?" He called out to her taking a few steps and snapped his fingers together.

She flinched in her spot coming back down from her cloud nine. "I'm going to a training."

"Training? For what?" He asked putting his glass of juice on the side and stuffed his hands in his black basketball shorts.

Eun closed and swallowed her saliva to make moist and stop embarrassing herself. "I uh... signed up to be a Lifeguard at a community pool this summer. I figured I could do something with my free time and do something different."

Kris was surprised since Athena didn't mention that to him. "Do you need a ride?"

"No its ok, I'm just going to eat some cereal and be on my way. Go back to bed if you're still tired." Eun suggested moving from her spot and walked around the kitchen getting her bowl, milk, and Lucky Charms for some good luck today.

Kris chuckled knowing exactly why Eun was being nervous. He was shirtless and of course to her, it's probably the best thing to wake up to start her morning. He did it on purpose to see if she would do something or avoid it. He was basically testing her and so far, she was passing the test.

Eun put the milk away and grabbed a spoon and went to the high stools to eat her cereal. She noticed that Kris was still in his spot leaning against the counter smirking. She munched on her Lucky Charms, enjoying the sweet taste going in and down to her stomach.

He needs to put a shirt on!

It's hard to eat my cereal knowing he looks delicious.

UGH!... kill me now! Anyone!

Kris grabbed his juice and went in front of her Eun placing it in front of her as he leaned his hands on the counter staring at her. "Lucky Charms? I didn't realize you still ate them?"

Thankfully, Eun's mouth was full so she gave him a smug look and swallowed slowly. "I bet you can't have cereal since models obtain a diet plan."

"That we do." Kris sighed picking up his juice and finishing it. "How long is the training?"

"Until Noon-ish I think." Eun took in more cereal and drank the milk from one side of the edge of the blue round glass bowl she picked. "Why?"

Kris shrugged. "Maybe I can pick you up and we can get lunch? Just text me the address."

Eun didn't mind the idea. She nodded. "It's a date."

Kris bit his bottom lip to stop showing so much excitement in him right now. He felt his heart about to burst any moment hearing those last words coming from her. But in three seconds, she will realize what she said and tried her best to take it back.

"I mean...its uh.. date to the time." Eun finished her cereal and put in the sink. "I'll wash it when we get back."

"No need, I'll do it." Kris went to the sink as well and blocked Eun from leaving. She looked up at him and could hear the sound of the thumps of her heart up to her ears. He looked down smirking and leaning down to her face.

Nothing wrong in teasing her to shake her feelings.

Let her feelings for me be real and pick me.

A strong alluring scent that he had on filled her nostrils as he inched closer making Eun weak in the knees, she grabbed the edge of the counter for support and stared up at him as he was coming closer, tilting his head.

What is he doing?

This shouldn't be happening!

He isn't trying to kiss me right?

Just as Kris got closer to her lips, he heard a buzz and it wasn't his cell phone since he turned it off. He moved back and cleared his throat. "Your cell is buzzing."

Eun grabbed her cell phone from the back pocket and saw the text. She rolled her eyes and turned it around for Kris to see.

Rory BF:

Morning my girl, I hope you slept well and dreamt of me. I miss you!

Kris badly desired to snatch her cell phone from her hand, call the annoying boyfriend and tell him to leave her the hell alone and explain to him the whole point of the break. But he shook his head and moved his head back. "He clearly doesn't understand the meaning of a break."

"Nope." Eun ignored Rory's message and saw the time. She widen her eyes and went to the door grabbing her shoes and keys. "I'll text you the address! See you!"

Before Kris could respond, Eun was already out the door and gone. He smirked at how close he was to kissing Eun and wished if that messaged didn't come in, he could have kissed her and told her the truth.

He ran his fingers through his dark locks and went to take a shower. He knew he had to call Evie about his schedule and be prepared for whatever the agency has planned for him and the new contract.

- - -

It had been a couple of days and all Rory could think about was Stella. He wanted to talk to her, be with her, he wanted to know what she was doing. He missed her. A lot.

He hadn't felt this way about anyone in a long time. Stella was different and cared about him. She made him feel all kinds of good thing inside and felt more than alive than anything. He did understand what she meant by a 'break' but he didn't see anything wrong with just sending her a few sweet text messages.

Rory wanted to show Stella that even on their break, he was still thinking of her and no one else. When they got closer on the game he felt his world light up like fireworks and thought...

Maybe she is the one?

Online dating isn't always the best way to go especially on a game but aside from that, everything he felt was real and couldn't wait until they started talking about meeting one day. He would spoil her, get her anything she wanted to eat or drink and listen to her when she was having a bad day.

Rory wanted to be her number one fan for everything.

He had a feeling maybe he was coming on a little strong with his feelings but he couldn't help it. He liked Stella so much, she was the first person he thought of when he woke up and the last person he thought of when going to sleep.

When Rory sent Stella messages lately, she hadn't been responding. He was getting worried but he told himself to trust her and that everything was fine. A week would be over and they would go back to where they left off.

He went to his gallery and saw the picture Stella sent him. "She is a goddess...How is it possible she has been single?"

Well technically she is mine now, not single anymore.

He chuckled to himself and kissed the screen of his cell phone. "So beautiful and all mine."

The moment he moved his cell phone back he noticed the cafe place behind her. She mentioned one day that behind her was her favorite cafe. Super Java. That's when an idea popped in his head decided to do some searching.

"Super Java locations in Vancouver."

He smiled wide find about fifteen and went through each site until he find the right one and knew what he wanted to do next.

She will never see this coming!

- - -

More than half of the day had been gone and Eun just wanted to go back to the apartment and throw herself on the bed and go to sleep. Sitting for hours going over the rules, do's and don'ts, and the standard procedures of danger is to call 911. It was pretty basic and simple.

Eun was pretty good about following rules and doing what is right than slacking off. She listened best she could during the trainings but thankfully, the managers holding the sessions would noticed some people falling asleep and were brought outside to be shown around the pool or they would in a different area of the pool.

Eun noticed one boy who kept staring at her. He had light green eyes with olive skin and a built body ready to show off his muscles to any girl interested. He went by the name of Adam Williams. A girl who was standing next to Adam, who looked like a Queen Bee went by the name of Serena Michaels. She also had olive skin with hazel eyes and honey hair color. She gave Eun a not so friendly smile knowing she wanted Adam for herself.

By all means, she can have him.

Eun wasn't interested in Adam or anyone. Well, expect maybe Kris. Which reminded her, when he crossed her mind she couldn't stop repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter