Two

Strong Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was anything Eun hated, it would be awkward silence.

She has sitting in the booth staring at Kris after she told him everything, not leaving anything out. The moment they entered Pasta and Wine restaurant they were taken to a place to sit and Kris ordered a red sweet wine for us to share. The waiter brought two wine glasses back and opened the bottle pouring it into each of the glasses.

Kris drank his quickly after it was poured half way as Eun was being served her's. She stared at him with wide eyes and the waiter was shocked as well. He pour Kris more and left taking the bottle with him before Kris asked for more.

Eun looked at her menu pretending to search for something to eat, when really she was avoiding some eye contact with Kris, who was too busy massaging his temples. She bit her bottom lip and used the menu as a wall to avoid him until the waiter came back to take the orders and left, taking the menus.

Kris shook his head a few times but then he scoffed, making the left corner of his mouth twitch upward. "You're ridiculous you know that?"

The only thing Eun did was nod her head. She knew for a fact he wasn't done telling her what was on his mind.

"Meeting him on an Online Zombie game? Are you kidding me? It's not even a proper Online Dating site! It's a damn game Silver!" He raised his voice but it didn't make her flinch. He opened his mouth to keep going but the waiter came back with the salads.

Eun got her napkin and put it on her lap using the fork to move the lettuce around from the Caesar salad she ordered. She stuffed with it to avoid talking to him.

"Why would you put yourself in that position and want to be in a relationship with someone you've never met?" Kris hissed over the table getting Eun to stare at him. Which worked since Eun was slowly chewing on her salad meeting Kris's eyes.

She swallowed slowly and took a sip of her sweet fruity wine. "It's like I told you, we started out as friends, we flirted and then feelings grew."

Kris rolled her eyes grabbing his fork to move his salad around on its plate. "You also mentioned role playing...did you do any of that with him?"

Eun had open positioning her fork just at the entrance freezing in her spot.

Kris stopped chewing and push the food to the side of his left cheek as he stared back at her. "Oh god.. you did!"

"No! I didn't!" Eun slammed her fork on the table and pushed her half finished salad to the side. "What else do you want from me Kris? I've told you everything from the beginning up to the present. If you want to scold me, you should have done it in the car instead of a public place."

Ok, she has a point.

I should have done this in the car.

Kris saw her fidget and scoot over towards the edge of the booth. He acted quickly and lifted his left leg. placing his foot on the edge of the seat.

Eun looked down the moment she saw his black Nike sneakers blocking her path. "Did you just put your foot up to block me?"

Kris smiled innocently, pretending not to know what she was talking about. He moved her salad back to her. "Eat your food and I apologize for raising my voice."

At first Eun didn't want to give in, she wanted to walk back to his place but her hunger always got the best of her and scooted back to her place before and picked up the fork but she poked at her salad. "You're not forgiven because I deserve everything that you say. I should've known better."

"At least you admit your mistakes." He swallowed his salad down and took a sip of the water that was on the side. "Why did you do it?"

Eun sighed and put her fork down. She was done eating the salad and slowly moved it to the side. "It's hard sometimes. I've been single for a long time and no one is always around for me and he was. Rory is kind, sweet and I felt important to him."

Each of those words stung Kris inside his chest as his heart kept beating. He stayed quiet as the words echoed in his hears. He could understand her feelings. He too was lonely due to his modeling career. There was only one person that he ever enjoyed seeing and that put a goofy smile on his face.

It was the girl sitting across from him.

Eun.

She had beautiful heart shaped face with almond eyes that when she smiled, they were crescents. Her facial features were unbelievable, her heart that was pure and lovely. He couldn't say when he realized his feelings for her, it just happened one day when they were hanging out and he didn't like how she spoke about other guys that wasn't him or when he saw her talking to one of his buddies from college.

He had always been protective of her but of course there was another person who knew about his feelings. His cousin, Athena.

She would all the time about what she and Eun were doing, especially when they had their girls night together. Kris would easily irritated, leaving the house just to intervene and ruin their girls night.

Athena liked to play tricks on both of them but for a good reason according to her. Her name did not suit her personality at all.

Kris sighed coming back to reality and finished up what was left of his salad and push it to the side next to Eun's. "I'm sorry. I know it's hard but meeting a complete stranger online to date isn't the right way."

Eun heard her phone buzz and she sighed, clenching her teeth. She stared at Kris handing him her cell phone. "Remember when I said I told Rory I needed a break?"

Kris nodded taking another sip of his water and grabbed her cell phone. He put the glass of water down and cocked his right eyebrow up. "He has your number! What the-"

"Its fake! Chill out will you!" Eun rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on the table leaning forward. "I told you, I told him my name is Stella. I know I gave a few lies but I'm being safe."

He let it go since she did have a point. He stared at her cell phone and saw the messages coming for Rory.

Rory BF:

Miss you~

Hey babe, just wanted to let you know I'm heading to bed early. I don't feel well. I hope you're doing ok? I really miss you and I'm bored not talking to you.

Night my darling girl.

Kris cringed at the last part and gave Eun her cell phone back. "Sounds desperate for your attention."

"My thoughts exactly." She flipped her phone over just as the main dish arrived, she smiled and felt the wetness inside knowing she would drool over the fine grilled chicken and shrimp alfredo pasta. "I just don't get it, he wasn't this clingy towards me before. Now, he wants to be talking to me twenty-four seven."

"You shouldn't have to be messaging him constantly either." Kris added as he grabbed his other clean fork and moved his pasta round. He ordered the same thing as Eun and saw her slurp up the noodles. There was a smudge of white sauce on her chin that she couldn't reach even with her tongue. He leaned over, using his thumb to clean it off her and on his thumb.

Eun blushed lightly, grabbing her napkin to clean from anything. She put it back down on her lap and drank some water looking away from Kris. He was always kind and humble. It was no wonder a lot of female models were drooling over him but he never paid any attention to them.

Athena gave Eun updates on Kris when Eun couldn't get in touch with him. The most important one that Eun was curious about was if he was still single. Eun knew that she was in the friend zone but she never gave up on hope, hoping one day they could be more.

"Let's change the topic please, I don't want to ruin my appetite." Eun suggested twirling her fork into the noodles as it went in circles. "How's work going? Weren't you in Dubai?"

Kris had swallowed his food going down and his lips for any remaining sauce. "Yeah it's beautiful, I did a photo shoot in The Atlantis Hotel. It's amazing! I'd have to take you and Athena some day for a mini vacation. I get discounts."

"Lucky you." Eun chewed on a piece of grilled chicken on one side of her cheek and a piece of shrimp on the other side. "I thought you and Athena were doing shoots together?"

Kris nodded chewing again. "We were, but they spilt us up for the time being. Apparently there will be new contracts being drawn up and I'm having my lawyer take a look at it to see if it's reasonable and to add a little something for me every month."

"Which would be what?" Eun put her fork down as she wanted to listen to Kris talk about his special request and she also wanted her food to go down.

He smirked grabbing the thin body of the wine glass and drank some leaving only a little left for the end of his meal. "Well, every model needs to have a mini vacation to rest up well and relax right?"

She agreed waiting to hear the rest.

"I asked my lawyer to see if he can make a request to the agency into letting me have a week off every two months." Before he let Eun say something, he held up his hand the moment she widen her eyes, dropping her jaw. "I've been working and doing online classes with a university who is willing to work with me. I do a lot of hours for the photo shoots and run ways. I think I deserve what I am requesting. I know it's a tough one, but everything I've earned I have saved and put aside. I know what I'm doing and I trust my lawyer."

The girl sitting across the table blinked her eyes a few times before coming back to reality when Kris nudged her leg with his foot. "Look who's the crazy one now. That is a large request Kris."

He sighed, moving his food with the fork. "I know, I'm also doing it because I miss someone and I want to spend time with her."

"Your Mom?" Eun asked picking up her fork, moving her food around as well to eat again. She knew he hadn't seen his mom in a while. He got to spend the summer before he went off to the university and the seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter