Weird feelings

In Love With A Giant

During lunch, you couldn't stay like your normal self, you couldn't even look at Kai after he hugged you which made you a little uncomfortable but there's some kind of a weird feeling that you seem to like it yourself. You kept on playing your food until tour mom nagged at you so you immediately snapped out of your thoughts.

 

"Are you okay dear? you don't seem to like your food" she said

"I'm okay, I'm just full that's all"

"Well it seems like you made a friend here, mind to introduce him to us?" she said

"I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai" he said and bowed a little

*KIM?!! does that mean?* words started to crowd your mind trying to figure out if he's the boy in the story that Taejin ahjussi told you.

"Yah gwaenchana? wanna walk for a while, you seem a little down" Kai offered you and stood up.

"B-b-but I'm okay really" you said but Kai held your hand and pulled you closer to him making you surprised with his action.

"Come on, I need to show you something, it will make you feel a lot better"

 

You gave up and walked off with him while your parents from behind were grining and laughing at the same time.

 

Without knowing, you just realized that your hands were interlocked with Kai's, you totally blushed to hard. Kai looked back and smiled at you making you giggle a bit.

 

"Yah , where are we going anyway?"

"You'll see" he saw as both of you saw a beautiful scenery

"See? Does it make you a lot better now?" he asked leaning closer to your face

"Yeah, thank you" you said and hugged him

Kai's eyes widened and started to turn red while on the other hand, you don't know what made you hugged him like that but whenever he was around, he makes you feel a lot safer than you expected.

*OMO! what am I doing?!* You quickly let go of him and said "Sorry, I- I was just -- " your words were cut off when he surprisingly hugged you back tighter.

"Just stay still.. " he whispered

An awkward silence flashed between the two of you..

"Please stay, I never had someone to be with for many years, I've been alone" he said while hugging you

"I-It's okay, I'm here for you"

"Please don't be afraid of me when you found my true identity"

"What do you mean?" you said as he let go of you and lend a hand.

"Come up here and I'll tell you" he said as he climbed up the tree and so as you.

"So what is it?"

"I'm a giant" he blurted out

"Bwoh??!! that's funny you don't seem to look like one, did you hit your head or something" you said as you laughed histerically.

"I'm not kidding"

"Oh yeah, if you're a giant then I must be a dwarf then?" you said which made Kai's expression to anger.

"Yah, gwaenchana? I was just joking"

"Don't make me mad or you'll regret it!!" he yelled

 

Making him mad made you nervous as you saw him grew bigger, bigger and BIGGER!! You started to run off but it was too late, you were dragged by Kai by his huge hands. You could totally see a lot of anger from his eyes but behind those eye, you know that an innocent boy is trying to get out of it. Suddenly, Taejin ahjussi appeared out of nowhere,..

 

"Master!, try to calm yourself!" Taejin ahjussi shouted to Kai

Kai stared at him and put you down on the ground.

"Ahjussi! We have got to get out of here! He's the monster!!" 

"Aniyo, Kai and that giant is the same, whenever he gets irritated or mad he gets bigger right away like a giant"

"Bwoh?!"

"Just wait here, I'm calm him myself" he said and walk towards Kai and placed his warm hands to Kai

 

Minutes later, Kai turned back to normal and started to cry.

 

"I'm so sorry _______"

"It's okay, I shouldn't have made that stupid joke awhile ago, I really didn't mean it"

"Please don't stay away, I just need to calm myself from being mad that's all, please don't be afraid of me"

"I won't" you said and kiss his cheeks

*OMO! OMO! did I just did that? what have gotten into you me?!*

"oh-uh, I'm sorry ,I don't know what have gotten into me"

Kai just smiled and walked off

"Is he mad at me for kissing him?" you said as his tall figure disappeared

"Maybe he was surprised about the kiss" Taejin ahjussi said

"I don't even know why I did that" you said and ruffled you hair from confusion

"Then I guess you were the right girl..."

"The right girl? what do you mean?"

"Remember the story I told you about?"

"yeah, of course I do"

"Well, in order for Kai to turn himself back to normal, there's a need for a girl to get a potion from the wizard"

"But why does it have to be a girl?"

"Because only a girl will get to have an access to the wizard's castle"

"How will I get there?"

Taejin ahjussi tapped his finger on his chin trying to think of some way..

"My two sons will help you tomorrow morning, just don't tell your parents about it arasseo?"

"Okay!"

 

---------------------------

back in updating!

how's this chapter? it's a little boring isn't?

but anyway! Luhan & Sehun will be appearing in the next chapters now!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!