Kiss and Cry (2)

In Love With A Giant

You sighed in relief and went outside for some fresh air..... Outside, as you were staring at the beautiful scenery while on top of the treehouse, you saw a familiar figure at the edge of a cliff..

 

 

"OMO! OMO! is that ?? -- "

 

-------------------

 

"OMO! OMO! is that Kai ??!" you rushed and climbed down running as fast as you can in order to stop Kai

 

Before you could reach at the edge of the cliff, you saw his familiar figure. As you tried to approach him, you noticed that he was crying at the same time. You didn't know what to do but without thinking you rushed to him and hugged him so tight. Kai gasped becuase of your sudden action, before he could react, he turned his head to you staring into your eyes. 

"Yah! what are you trying to do? kill yourself?" you nagged

"No, I wasn't"

"Then why are you crying ? and why the heck are you at this cliff?"

"Why are you asking anyway? are you worried for me?"

"Who wouldn't? I thought you were about to jump off" you said as you slap his arm making him chuckle

 

Before you could run away, he pulled your hand and faced him. He leaned into your ear and whispered..

 

"Come here, let's sit here for awhile, you can see a really nice view here" 

You nodded and sat beside him. Slowly, you rested your head on his shoulder and yet you never felt something like this before. Kai thought about the thing that Taejin ahjussi said to him last time saying about a girl.

Unexpectedly, he cupped your face and smiled, he thought of kissing you having the feeling when sparks are running through your body and his heart was was like thumping out of his chest.

He leaned on your face but you immediately shook your head and instead, you lowered your head and kissed him on the forehead earning a smile from him.

 

All of a sudden, he pressed his hand against your nape and slowly took his face to yours.

You slowly closed your eyes waiting for the next thing. The next thing is you felt his soft lips.

Kai straightened up and cupped your face. He tilted his head and kissed you gently.

You rested your palms on his shoulder and kissed him back. It was a long romantic innocent kiss.. but you broke the kiss for a second to breathe.

He gazed into your eyes..

 

"Is this a dream?" you asked him

For the second time, he attempted to kiss you again as he pressed his lips against yours

 

It was a lot sweeter as he moved his lower lip and tilted his head. This time it felt really good..

 

Suddenly you heard a loud BANG!

You finally stood up from your bed realizing that it was all just a dream.. You ruffled your hair looking so annoyed.

"Aishhhh! it's a dream!!! why??!!" you yelled 

 

But then you realized that Sehun was still beside you sleeping like a little kid. His face was so close to yours, you slowly took a glance on his cute innocent face smiling like an idiot.

"I wish I have a brother like you" you said to yourself"

But then, Sehun moved resulting into a kiss! The atmosphere seemd to awkward, the kiss made your heart beat faster. It was like popping out of your chest. You immediately pulled away but all of a sudden,Sehun open his eyes saw your face right in front of him.

You quickly sat up and covered your mouth.

 

"Teddy?" he blinked  (A/N: i meant the teddy bear)

"who? uuhh..  good morning!" you were about to stand up but Sehun pulled your hand making you sat on the bed.

"I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't really mean it! It was an accident" You tried to explain but he stopped you when he pressed his lips against yours.

 

Your heart started to burst like crazy at the moment when you felt Sehun's lips.

He pressed his hands against your nape and tilted his head to get a better angle.

You breathe harder and tried to calm yourself down .

Your knees started to tremble from nervousness.

 

The kiss heated up when Sehun started to move his lips. He gently pulled away and dozed off to sleep looking like a little pupppy.  You slowly took your face away from him and touched your lips. You couldn't believe that you just received a kiss from Sehun.

You sat up and stared at him hile he was soundly sleeping.

There was  a bright smile planted on his face..

 

"Aishhhh! what's wrong with me? Luhan and Sehun just kissed me... my first kiss should have been Kai " you sobbed and went outside for some fresh air..

Outside, as you were staring at the beautiful scenery while on top of the tree house, you saw a familiar figure at the edge of a cliff. 

 

"OMO! OMO! is that?--" but before you could finish up your words, you just realized that you just dreamt this awhile ago, you quickly rushed down and tried to find Kai. You thought that Kai migt kiss you instead like what happened in your dream...

 

----------------------------

lame? haha

please do comment and subscribe!!

i'm a bit lazy making this that's why it's not so long

as you expected.