The ARMY

In Love With A Giant

"OMO! OMO! is that?--" but before you could finish up your words, you just realized that you just dreamt this awhile ago, you quickly rushed down and tried to find Kai. You thought that Kai might kiss you instead like what happened in your dream...

---------------------

You run through the forest and found Kai sitting at the edge of the cliff, you tried to attempt walking closer to him but and turned around and saw you. You could trace that his face expression is very cold and full of sadness lurking through his figure, you can sense that there was something bothering him that time so you tried to ask him if there's something wrong but all he could do is shook his head and ignore your questions.

 

His face was turned away from your trying to avoid your existence, you didn't know why he's been acting like this, you actually expect that he's going to be sweet and happy just like what happened in your dream but, it was totally the opposite. Every second Kai would sigh in the middle of your conversation. From the whole time, you were also sitting with him at the edge of the cliff but he didn't even started a conversation with you. It was very awkward between the two of you. Suddenly, Kai spoke up..

 

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled

"Sorry for what?"

"We shouldn't be friends, I'm different you'll just get in trouble because of me"

"We should be friends, you may be a giant but that doesn't matter to me"

"You don't know my world here, there are people who are coming here"

"People? who are they?" you raised an eyebrow

"They're dangerous, they're not normal if that's what your thinking"

"Tell me"

"They're called EXO, I can sense that they're coming by the time of the eclipse"

 

You suddenly remember what Luhan told you about what will happen to Kai if you failed to bring the potion to Kai.

 

"T-t-the eclipse? you mean there's going to be a fight?"

"Well their leader, Kris an evil wizard , he's the one who made me like this in the first place"

"So it's true" you mumbled

"What?" he asked

"About the potion, Luhan told me that it was a fail to give it to you by the time the eclipse starts you'll turn into dust"

Kai sighed

"I know that, but there's not enough time for that, EXO is an army, they're too powerful"

"You mean?"

"They're coming for me together with Kris,  they are about to kill me" he said

 

Your eyes widened and started to comfort him.

 

"I'll find a way to get that potion for you, the HunHan brothers are here to help me"

"Thank you" he said and hugged you tightly, and you suddenly blushed so hard

 

On the other hand, two tall figure were hiding behind a tree taking a peak on you and Kai..

 

"Kai is so lucky" Luhan blurted out

"Hyung, you like her don't you?" Sehun said

"I don't"

"Then why did you kiss her?"

"I-I-I aisshh! why do you care? I like her okay? it's none of your business, and by the way, I saw you kiss her too!" Luhan said

"Bwoh??! I kissed her? when?" Sehun asked which made Luhan curious

"But I saw you this morning, you kissed while your on the bed"

"I did?!! I thought it was my teddy bear! omo omo!" Sehun whined

"Aishhh, you innocent little boy come on, let's go back into our hideout, we have a lot of things to do"

"Hyung, should we tell to about our powers? I mean, we were part of the EXO army last time" Sehun said witha frown.

"Maybe next time, we're good now aren't we? I'm not joining that army anymore"

"Okay hyung"

 

---------------

= In the hideout =

 

Luhan went to his dark room and started to do his thing, trying to figure out what could have been the possible plans of the EXO army. With his powers, he could track our the plans of the army especially Kris by reading their minds and finding what they're currently doing. 

 

 

440995psx9ye3vv2.gif

440995psx9ye3vv2.gif

After hours of mind bending, he finally saw the image of the EXO army which is bad, 

 

440995psx9ye3vv2.gif

"They're coming, I must warn Kai before it's too late!" Luhan said

 

-----------------

HOW'S THIS CHAPTER??!!!

AND HOORAY!!! THE MAMA MV PREVIEW IS SO COOL!!

AND IT FITS IN MY STORY!! HAHAHA

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!