Lost

In Love With A Giant

As minutes passed, all you can hear are the echoes that surrounds the entire woods coming from the voices of your parents while chatting. Time passes by, it's almost getting dark.

 

"Omo! omo! -ah ! come here for a minute"

"Waeyo?" you sais as you stood up

"I need you to find some twigs around the woods"

"Bwoh? But... "

"Enough with the buts, Taejin ahjussi will come with you"

"Arasseo" you frowned

 

Taejin ahjussi stood in front of you and lend you a flashlight and gave you a warm smile. As you walk and take each path, a strong wind blew hard in the cold dark forest. In every step you take, the look of the darkness around you sent shivers on your spine.

 

"It's almost dark,we should start finding some twigs for the campfire" he said

"Is it a bit dangerous for us to stay out here?"

" Not really, I've been here for many years now"

"So does that mean you knew the boy who lives in the woods?"

"I've heard of him" he said as his face changed into a frown

"Can you tell me?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you the whole story"

"But can you tell me some of it? I won't tell anyone" you promised and pinky-sweared at him

 

he nodded and let out a chuckle...

 

"Long ago, back in 1987, there once a boy who lived here. That time, this wasn't really a woods, it was a property of the famous family "KIM". He was born in a rich family but he was abandoned and left along when his parents died . That time, he was all alone in the big mansion in the middle of the woods. He would cry and yell every night and try to throw things in mid-air. People say he turned into a cold and hot -tempered person ever since his parents died."

 

"Ohh, that's sad" you replied

"But one big struggle in his life was added, he was cursed by an evil wizard named Kris

"Cursed??!! but how?" you shouted from shock

"As I said, he throwed some things in mid-air right? that time, while KRIS (the wizard) was flying around, he was accidentally got hit by a chair coming from the boy"

"Is that why he got cursed?"

"Yes, well that's all I know for now"

 

You sighed..

 

"We must get going now,it's getting dark already" he said as he the flashlight and point it towards the snowy path.

"Arasseo"

"Get some twigs over there and I'll get some over here" Taejin ahjussi pointed out 

 

You nodded and went to find some twigs without even knowing that you already went too far,  Taejin ahjussi couldn't spot you anymore because it's already dark. You started to scream for help but all you can hear is the sound of the strong wind that passes through. Rather than screaming, you decided to stay under a tree alone in the dark. Your parents started to worry since they couldn't find you for 4 hours already. You were left alone feeling lonely under the cold snowy storm. Minutes later, you felt like someone was watching you from the bushes, you can't see it clearly so you started to panic. Then, you noticed a very tall boy coming towards you. The story that Taejin ahjussi told you about suddenly popped in your mind. You quickly grabbed a stick and stabbed the boy on his arm then run away. You kinda regret of what you just did but all you could think of getting away from him to be safe. You immediately spot light coming from the camp.Finally , after running out of nowhere, you finally found your way back to the camp site safe in sound seeing your mom and dad looking so worried as you hugged them tightly.

 

--------------------

how's this chapter?

well i hipe you all liked it ^^

seeing you comments makes me happy!