Confusion

You are the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recently, Chaeyeon has been experiencing some strange things. Like her heart beating faster or her heart skipping a beat or when her heart clenches whenever she sees a certain scene happening in front of her. Heck, she even sometimes loses her appetite or suddenly feel angry and she doesn’t know why. What she knows is it’s always happening around a certain person, her best friend, Sakura.

 

Chaeyeon sighs for the nth time while she sees Sakura smiling brightly, having fun with the gamers line. Her heart is acting up again. Thump, thump, thump is what she hears so clearly in her ears as she watch Sakura chasing after Yena in Animal Crossing for stealing an item in her island.

 

“Yah you duck, come back here! We had a deal! 5 golden nuggets only!!! Yah, how dare you take one of my bamboo trees!!”

 

“Don’t be so stingy Sakura unnie, I just want a bamboo tree for my island decoration”

 

The duck chuckles as she continues to run away from Sakura and her net. Sakura having enough of chasing Yena, puts down her console and went to strangle the duck. She grins as she continues to strangle the duck.

 

“Give me back my bamboo tree or else”

 

“F-F-Fine unnie”

 

Yena croaks as her hand went to tap Sakura as an act of surrender. Sakura smiles in triumph as she releases Yena from her hold. Chaeyeon should be laughing at the scene in front of her. A typical tom and jerry moment but she can’t and instead a frown takes over her features. It feels like a fire burning in her heart and she wonders why.  

 

I should be feeling happy but what is this feeling. Why do I want to be in Yena’s shoe? 

 

Chaeyeon is not a masochist, no, she doesn’t want to be the one choking. She wants to feel Sakura’s  hands on her. Skinship, yes, Skinship was the cause. Chaeyeon isn’t one of those members who like skinship or do skinship with others but yet her mind is telling her she wants to do skinship with Sakura. Like Sakura hugging her, Sakura holding her hand or just any kind of skinship with Sakura. Her frown deepened at her own thoughts. How could she be so selfish to want skinship from Sakura when affection should be shared among the 11 members?  How could she want Sakura all to herself? She mentally scolds herself for such thoughts.

 

Chaeyeon thinks she must have a mental issue or a heart problem. These kinds of thoughts and irregular beatings of her heart are happening too frequently. She mentally notes to go see the doctor for her condition. But at the same time worries that her condition might be serious and led to not being able to perform as IZ*ONE or having a heart condition so serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter