2. Cuddle

Just Because

After a solid two years of being together as a group, Soojin realized one thing.. Shuhua likes to cuddle. Like, a lot.

Which is fine, Soojin guesses.. what she means to say is—yes, cuddling is nice, and Soojin craves for it. (Not that she’ll ever tell anyone, of course.)

There’s nothing ual about the way Shuhua hugs Soojin tightly in her arms, the way she traces the soft curves of her back, the dimples at the base of her spine—she’s not trying to start anything.

Even if Shuhua straddling Soojin in bed, her lips resting upon the delicate slope of Soojin’s neck, every inch of their bodies pressed solidly against one another—Shuhua doesn’t lift her chin and join their lips, doesn’t force her tongue into Soojin’s mouth in some inexplicable attempt to swallow her whole, doesn’t and squeeze at the miles of bare flesh beneath her fingertips with a not-so-subtle implication of what exactly she wants to be doing.

Because when Shuhua asks her to cuddle, and they curl up together on the couch or in Soojin’s bed, it seems that all she really wants to do is just that: cuddle.

Shuhua treats Soojin.. better than anyone ever has, always asking for consent and at her pale skin and telling her how beautiful she is, and honestly, Soojin doesn’t quite know how to feel about that.

What scares her the most, though, is how she’s slowly becoming attuned to it—how she’s gradually becoming pliant to Shuhua’s touch, how she allows the slightest of flushes to tinge her cheeks under every whispered praise, how she’s accepting the affection and the unsolicited hugs and the chaste kisses.

“Jin-jin-ah?” she hears Shuhua’s childish melodious voice call along with the quiet sound of the door shutting behind her, and Soojin bites her lip, squinting at the still-lightly-boiling water on the stove for a moment or two, not quite sure whether—

“Are you cooking something?” Shuhua questions as she approaches

“Well, I wasn’t done yet, Shu,” she quips back with playful respite, more than happy to take in the sight of Shuhua stalking towards her as she does so, her gorgeous black hairs flowing in loose waves.  

“It smells good?” Shuhua repeats, her voice droll and amused as she comes to stand just centimeters from Soojin, their faces a hair’s breadth apart, warm breath ghosting across Soojin’s lower lip in the best way.

 

“Feed me” Shuhua said, the words coming out slightly muffled as she leans down to press her lips firmly against Soojin’s cheek in a chaste kiss, her arms sneaking around Soojin’s waist to bring her flush against the length of her body.

The feeling is confusing, above all else, and Soojin is very rarely confused. She’s surprisingly enjoy it, the feeling when she’s holding Shuhua, loves it when the younger one will curl up on her lap and bury her face in Soojin’s neck; loves discovering all the things that bring a genuine smile to her face.

Shuhua loves cuddle..and maybe Soojin too.. when it comes to Shuhua.