Explanations and News

The Right Destiny

Author Note

 

Hello my lovely  Lunaboos it’s TsukiLu, now I know I haven’t updated this story in a while and I’ll get to that in this note, and the reasons why I haven't been updating them.

 

Now if anyone remembers that in my earlier chapters I had mentioned that I would make a oneshot book. But no that is not exactly why I haven’t been updating but part of it. 

 

Since I've been outta school I've been very busy so it's very hard to find time to write, and so that's where I haven't updated The Right Destiny in forever. 

 

Now another main reason is because I don’t exactly like how i originally wrote this story, I am going to keep the story line but I feel as if my writing doesn’t match to what i want it to be. And at first I was going to delete this book till I thought of another way to do things.

 

I've seen that this book has actually gotten a fair good amount of readers and I didn’t want to sadden my readers because a book they are reading is suddenly deleted and they can’t find it. So instead I thought I would leave this book up until the second remade addition is finished and will give you daily updates instead of weekly. When the new addition is finished I will post an update to this story so that you can go check out the new one. Once I have done that you can unsubscribe to this one and subscribe to that one if you desire to read this story again. 

 

Now about the one shots. I've decided that for me to up my writing skills I won't be posting stories. I'll start with one shot and multi shots to help me get better while in the middle of writing The Right Destiny, and if I feel up to it I could post stories with up to 10 chapters but no more than that. 

 

I really do apologize for this news but it’s what I have decided. I do hope I can meet  my Lovelyz again in my other books so until next time LunaBoo’s

 

~ Love Lu