(1) Excuse Me?!

The Right Destiny

A/N- This story will be told from a 3rd POV only during a flash back or past event will it be 1st Person unless changed Thank You for understanding.

Also to add English is my first language but I just have some very ty grammar so please excuse me and dont hurt me.

Warnings: biggie swear words, poorly use comedy and idioticness,  read at your own risk and health.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                     ~~Excuse Me?!~~

Day before Highschool Graduation

A ringing was heard around Baekhyun's room on a early Wednesday morning, you would think since it's the middle of the week and a day before graduation the boy would learn to get up. But of couse laziness takes over everything.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN I HOPE YOUR IF AWAKE!"

A loud voice was heard throughout the Byun household, while the person who the voice belonged to would be the Byun's eldest child, Baekbeom. And right now he is on the brink of almost killing his little brother.

Baekhyun quicklys rolls out of bed groaning from his brothers overly load scream, all the while taking a look at the clock 'what is Hyung yelling so loud about it's only like 6:40' it takes some time for this knowledge to sink in till Baekhyun cares to spare a glance at the clock once more reading a 7:48 instead of seeing a 6:40 like the silvered hair boy thought.

Blinking a few times Baekhyun quickly jumps out of bed runing towards his bathroom to freshing up. 

", I didn't even know I would sleep that long. Kyungsoo is gonna kill me if Hyung doesn't first."

 

During Baekhyun's session of looking for his homework another Devil's call was heard from downstairs.

" BYUN BAEKHYUN I SWEAR IF YOU DONT GET YOUR SLEEPY DOWN HERE THIS MINUTE I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU WITH MY FINGER!!"

Baekhyun quickly graps the homework he'd been looking for along with other necessities ( A/N I praise those who can say this word T_T ) And hurries down the stairs before his brother actually kills him.

"Hyung!! don't be mean!" Baekhyun whines as he starts pouting towards his elder brother.

"Hyung my , dont you know you have school in 2 minutes?!?!" Baekbeom yells at his brother.

Baekhyun looks down at his watch with widen eyes as he sees it read 7:58 "Oh , Bye BaekBeom Hyung!"

Baekhyun yells out before dashing out the door towards the school.

Dashing outside and on to the streets he quickly comes closer to his school 'Thank Jisoo that I live 2 minutes away from school' At least that's what he thinks he should be thankful for.
 
Baekhyun runs into the school once the first bell rings alerting all classes that school with begin. The silver haired boy runs with all the might and energy left in him towards his first class, Science, making it there on time before the tardy bell goes off.
 
Baekhyun tries to quietly walking towards his desk before he teacher notices that he was later than others. Siting down in his rightful seat he sighs knowing the teacher didn't notice his, or so he thinks.
 
"Mr. Byun I see your as late as ever getting to my class today?"
 
Baekhyun shamefullys looks up at his teacher before looking back down with a pout and response " Well sorry Mr. Kim, but at least I got here before the tardy bell"
 
"Hm, yes you did Mr. Byun, and I guess since your gonna be graduating tomorrow I'll let this slide"
 
" Really! Thanks Mr. Kim I won't ever forget what you've done for me, I'll cherish it for life."
 
"Yeah yeah, do that after I'm dead, which I'm not yet, now pay attention to my class!"
 
"Yes Sir"
 
Baekhyun gives his teacher his answer before staring out the window excited for what will come the next day.
 
After Graduation 
 
Alright! Now I can leave this hellhole!" A little deer-faced boy exclaims towards a puppy and owl-eyed boys.
 
"Yah LuHan Hyung your so loud" the Owl - Eyed boy tells towards the deer faced one which we can guess holds the name of LuHan.
 
"Oh come on Kyungsoo we both know your feeling the same way, plus we should be celebrating" says Luhan as he pouts towards the Kyungsoo boy.
 
"Yeah yeah whatever, you still have college in 6 months." Spits Kyungsoo with a Devil glare on.
 
"Oh don't remind me, but hey lets just be happy Baek came here on time!" Smiles Luhan as he looks towards Baekhyun.
 
"Oh shut up you , I know how to wake up when I want." Baekhyun snaps back at his friends remark. 
 
The three boys start to walk around the school for no given reason but out of boredom still one decides to speak up.
 
"Hey you guys think we will finally find some love in college since we basically rarely socialized?" LuHan asked softly to give friends knowning that they most likey cave what he has been ever since they founded out about their uality.
 
"I don't know Lulu but hopefully maybe  I'll finally find my tall handsome man" Baekhyun responds with a little smirk playing on his face as he continues to walk without looking forward.
 
Now in any situation a person will most likey have sense enough to look forward, but that is simply not the case when a said person is talk about Baekhyun, which then leads us to believe for him to fun into something. But instead of running into something he ran into a someone causing him to fall on his rather harshly.
 
"Yah! Could you learn to look when your walking?! I don't have the time to deal with other es right now."
 
Baekhyun looks up furious with the tall elf eared man infront of him, processing what the taller had said Baekhyun gets up only to scream back at the man.         " Excuse me?! Im sorry if i was in your 'way your highness' but that doesn't  give you any damn excuse to call me a ! How about looking in the mirror before calling others out on something they aren't"
 
The man now red in the face begans to light a small growing fire on his right arm, Baekhyun, looking at the mans arm, hair and eyes begin to glow a bright white taking into a defense form.
 
But of couse before anything happens Kyungsoo and Luhan comes to take Baekhyun away before he does anything crazy, turning around to see the taller being pulled away same way by to others.
 
After Baekhyun had calmed down his friends begin to question. "Okay Baek what the heck was that! We dont need you in a fight on our Graduation!" Exclaims Kyungsoo towards Baekhyun lowering his head in shame.
 
"Well I'm sorry it's not my fault that decided to call me a when im obviously not, I hope to never see that man again." Baekhyun explains to his friends, watching them as they shake their heads towards his childness.
 
" Oh Baek what are we gonna do with you" says LuHan as you looks at his best friend before patting his head.
 
"Doesn't matter, as long as I never see that mans face again" Baekhyun tells with a slight anger in his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Will Baekhyun never see the man again or will fate be against him? Or is it fate that brings them together?.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hello~ my little Lunaboos, here is chapter 1 yay! 
As you can probably see it left off on a really weird end but im sorry I had it planed to be longer but it will continue on in chapter 2 dont worry we will get some Chanbaek action that your here for, just need a line up for this story, im planing on it being more than 50 chapters or so it will take a while. Well untill next time my Lovelyz its 2:11 in the morning right now and im sleepy bye~~~