(3 Part 2) Twins

The Right Destiny

                                    ~ Twins~

       " Yep Yep, now I think this is time for me to part I need to check out my roommate before bringing in my stuff. Luhan you can take Soo to his Hall right?" Baekhyun asks as he looks at Kyungsoo.

       " Yea, I got it. Come now Baby Soo I need to meet your roommrate so I can threaten I mean warn him about you being his roommate." Luhan tells as him and Kyungsoo walk off. " See you later Baekhyun Hyung" Kyungsoo waves to Baekhyun before turning off, as Baekhyun also waves and smile saying ' okay' before opening his dorms door.

After sending off Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo walk hand in hand towards Hall 12.  As they walk pass other Halls and Doors the younger of the two decides to start a conversation.

" Lulu Hyung, what do you think my roomate will be like" Kyungsoo ask as he looks up at the elder, and taller, with his big owl eyes.

" Hmm I don't know Baby Soo, I mean as long as they're not an then everything is good." Luhan responses as he smiles at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looks down with a visible pout on his face, before speaking again. " I don't wanna have another roommate, I wanna be with Hannie Hyung and Hyunnie Hyung forever." Kyungsoo speaks, still with a pout on his face.

Luhan tries hard to not coo at Kyungsoo aloud. So instead he squeezes the black haired boy's hand before speaking to him. " It's okay Baby Soo. Baekhyun and I won't leave okay? It's just that you won't be living with us throughout college other than that we will always be together alright? Plus if you don't wanna sleep there one time you can come and sleep with me and I bet Baekhyun wouldn't mind either. It's just a roommate not another planet you can do this." Luhan reassures Kyungsoo giving him a genuine smile.

Kyungsoo brightens up at the idea of sleeping with one of his friends, he finds the idea absolutely wonderful, because he just loves to cuddle with them especially if his is in the middle. Luhan and Baekhyun have always treated Kyungsoo as if he was their baby brother or their own child. And although Kyungsoo might deny it, he loves the babyish attention they give him.

Luhan could see how much of what he had said affected Kyungsoo, because now he was giving off a smile , which only led Luhan himself to smile as well.

They continue walking and swinging their hands, till they finally ended up at Hall 12, as they walked pass the doors, 64, 38, 51, 7, lastly 88 (A/N If your wondering, to make these Halls and Rooms make sense its gonna be Halls in order-ofc-on different floors, but each Hall has a random sequence of numbers, reason is important later on).  The closer the boys walk to the door the tighter Luhan feels Kyungsoo squeeze his hand, Luhan squeezes back as a sign that it's okay, and it seems to get through because the hold loosens but still at a reasonable tightness. Luhan opens the door and what was behind it surprises Kyungsoo and Luhan both. 

" Dude,  you wouldn't believe how tight she was, and her was huge. Her moans were y too, but the moment she moan my name it was such a ing turn off. She sounded like a dying mouse, it was annoying my went soft so quick I had her leave and jacked off to some gay . Seriously Jongin I was so pissed." A pale tall man, with black slick hair says with a pained expression to a another male with brown styled hair and bronze skin that they can guess is Jongin. Luhan and Kyungsoo both stand in the doorway to process what exactly they just heard. Luhan shakes his head so he can ignore it, but before he could speak the brunette speaks up first.

" Bwahaha, Are you for real?! Sehun look, Im telling you man if you're just gonna keep ditching them and to gay , then get a boy , they aren't that hard to find anyway-" The male suddenly stops when he turns his head because he spots a tallish pink haired boy, and a short black hair boy with glasses and big doe eyes.

" Eh? Who are you two now?" Jongin asked as he got up. Luhan noticed that the boy was a few inches taller than him but still a good bit taller than Kyungsoo.

" Sorry to interrupt your inappropriate rant session, but I'm here to talk with the person who rooms here." Luhan tells as he looks from one boy to another. At this information the the paler boy stands and walks over to beside his friend and in front of the other two. Luhan also looks at the paler one, the one he called 'Sehun' , and sees the he is the tallest in the room and must be at least 6 foot. The black haired boy swings his arm around the brown haires one while on a lolipop.

" Really? If I were to say that I room here what would you like to tell me." Sehun responds.

" Well easy then. This here is Kyungsoo he will also be rooming here. Now he is pretty shy but I do tell you if you do anything to him be careful because he knows how to kill what he wants.But if you do something to him and he does not speak of it then prepare to be hunted by me and my friend because we will hurt you. Understand? Okay good. Now who is it really that rooms here?" Luhan finishes with a smile as Kyungsoo begins to hurdle himself into his side to avoid the looks from the other ones.

" Ah so this cutie is my new roommate, that's great I wonder how he tastes, Anyways I'm Jongin this here is Sehun, he rooms somewhere else but he might be here a lot so hope you won't mind us being a little loud."  Jongin says with a smirk. Luhan looks at him with an arched eyebrow but shrugs it off before turning to Kyungsoo. " Okay Baby Soo I'ma leave you here to pick out your room with Jongin, when your ready to get your stuff call me so I can help you, Okay?" Luhan asks Kyungsoo in which he gets a pout in return with a nod of the head. Luhan smiles and rubs his head before going to walk off. 

" Well im going now, and remember my warning Jongin." Luhan tells before waving at Kyungsoo, in which he gets one in return, and starts to walk off. 

" Well Jongin I'm gonna leave too so I can check out my roommate. Maybe I get a cutie like yourself. Im off." Sehun tell Jongin before following behind Luhan.

" Well little cutie what should I do with you first" Jongin asks as he his lips and steps forward. 

" How about we start with picking our rooms" Kyungsoo replies as he tries to back away from Jongin, sadly the boy was suddenly infront of him and pulled him towards him by the waist. Kyungsoo puts his hands on the mans chest and looks up at him with bigger eyes if possible.

" Hmm I don't know, I think it's better if we share a room." Jongin says to Kyungsoo as he leans closer. Out of panic Kyungsoo quickly pushes Jongin. Sure, yes this is a normal response, but Kyungsoo forgot that he is stronger than a normal human. And pushed Jongin into the wall.

" Ow, , what the hell was that." Jongin states as he starts groaning

Scared Kyungsoo quickly runs down to the bedrooms and hides in one of them before Jongin sees him. Once he's inside of the room he closes and locks the door before sitting in a corner, knees folded with glossy eyes. 'Hannie, Hyunnie, I'm scared' Kyungsoo thinks before he silently cries.

============================================

The more Luhan begins to walk faster the more he feels as if someone is following him. Sick of the curiosity he finally decides to turn around. Little did he know that he would bump into a might broad chest. Luhan backs away from the object, rubbing his face he looks up. Eyes widen, he sees that it's the boy from earlier, the one named Sehun. Confused Luhan starts talking.

" Excuse me but please tell me why your following me." Luhan asks as he glares up at Sehun, trying to intimidate him. But hey at least he was trying. Sehun looks back at the shorter with a confused expression before answering him. 

" Well, Little Deer, sadly I am not following you, but it just so happens that our rooms are in the same direction. Now that I think about it, how about I walk your room eh Little Deer." Sehun explains as he looks back at Luhan.

The smaller, shocked, lets out a little 'oh' before taking a minute to think. 'Hmm should I let him, I mean there isn't any harm to it, he's just walking me to my room. Guess it wouldn't hurt, plus he's pretty nice not to mention hot. At least I won't be walking alone.' Luhan thinks before finally answering Sehun.

" Okay I'll let you walk me to my dorm. It's not far anyways." Luhan tells as he looks back up at Sehun.

" Alright, let's go, mine isn't that far either. " Sehun replies, and so off they go towards Luhans dorm.

After a few minutes of silence Luhan decides to break it with a few questions. " Yah, Sehun right? How come I've never heard of you around? Are you a transfer? What year are you anyways?" Luhan begins with a bomb board (Does that word even exist, ya kno wha, it, it does now,) of questions while looking at Sehun, like he is a suspicious figure. " You didn't get kick from ypur old college for fighting did you? 'Cause thats only for highschoolers" Luhan again questions the man before hes able to respond. Sehun chuckles a little before reaching out to pet the shorters head.

"Okay Little Deer one question at a time now. But to answer them. We might've never crossed paths, I'm not a transfer, I'm year 2 actually, and lastly no I didnt transfer, much less get in a fight. Does that satisfy my Little Deer now?" Sehun answers as he pokes Luhans forehead. 

Luhan glares at Sehun from his action,  but still decides to reply. " Okay first of all how old are you? Second yes that does satisfy me, and lastly I'm not Your Little Deer." Luhan tells as he turns back around, and walks at a quicker pace. 

Sehun hurrlies ( I can't ing spell, is that what ' hurry lees' is???) catches up to Luhan so that he won't be left behind.

" To again answer your question I'm 20, and if I say  your my Little Deer then that makes you My Little Deer, okay sweet heart." Sehun tells as he again walkes beside Luhan, in which he gets an annoyed look and eye role from. " Now it's my turn, what year are you and how old are you?" Sehun asks and he turns to Luhan but still paying attention to their area. It turns out that they have gotten to Hall 9 now and they have to take another turn till they end up at his own dorm. And surprisingly they have yet to end up at Luhans dorm.

" Im a 2nd year too, but I'm 22 so please respect your elders child." Luhan tells the taller as he pinches his arm.

"Owch, why you do that Little Deer. Plus how far is your room." Sehun ask as he rubs the place where Luhan pinched.

" Respect your elders boy, and this is my Hall right here so bye, hope to see you again" Luhan waves bye with a sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

" Oh hey! I live in Hall 7 too! Maybe we are neighbors or roommates." Sehun exclaims as he walks towards Luhan yet again. 

' oh great, now I have to deal with him longer.' Luhan thinks as he begins to open the door of room 94. 

" Well isn't that lovely, but as you can see I have arrived at my room, which mean you can go to yours so baba" Luhan tells as trys to close the door. But of course trys never means they did, be cause a sudden gush of wind opens the door right back up. Luhan looks up at Sehun as he sees that the boys once brown eyes are glowing a light green before fading back to a brown. 

" Sorry Little Deer but this is actually my room too so, I guess I'm your roommate now amazing right, must be Destiny." Sehun tells with a smirk as he places his er that he still has back in his mouth.

Yeah, Destiny my " Luhan mumbles as he back up into the dorm so that Sehun can walk inside, little did he know or see the little smirk on Sehuns face.  Once Sehun is inside the boy closes the door behind him and walks closer to Luhan. 

" Well Little Deer, since you have harrassed me with non sense questions, pinched me, and tried to kick me out of my own dorm, I think you owe me a little something if you know what I mean." Sehun says as he plays with his lolipop till the er is poking his inner cheek. 

Luhan widens his eyes at what Sehun suggests him to do, but instead Luhan backs up before going to the other rooms in order to get away from Sehun.

Once behind the door Luhan slides down holding  his chest before whispering these words.

"Baekhyun, Kyungsoo sorry about this but it seems  moving in is going to take longer then expected"

Now Kyungsoo and Luhan have finally met their roommates it seems that instead they have to room with two Twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, I finally finished it, big hand *clap clap* anyways as people can already see this is not the exact time I would actually post this new chapter. ATLEAST we now know that I didn't abandon it. Now following this chapter I have a few a questions and news for y'all so sit tight and please read. ( Also where is my 19 Days readers because Little Deer reminds me of Little Mo)

News 1 : As everyone can see I have finally gotten a new cover. I'm very thankful for it and couldn't ask for more so I'd like to thank anneunaeun very much, so all cover credits go to her. I will also update the forward and put it there.(Sadly I didn't know how to put the picture at the top of this chapter so :( )

News 2 : I finally have gotten outa school so chapters won't be this delayed or maybe earlier now since I don't have work to do. Have I passed  I have ZERO idea, but lets not worry about the details.

News 3 : I have decided that I will changed the ages of the main characters since I didn't like the original ones so the following is how their ages go. From oldest to youngest 

Luhan 22

Chanyeol - 21 (same year as lulu but his birthday is not here yet) 

Baekhyun - 21 (he is younger than chan)

Jongin - 20

Sehun - 20

Kyungsoo 19

If your wondering ages don't matter just your education level as said before it is from ages 17 -25 so you can be 18 and year 4 so Yea

Question 1 : How is everyone liking our Baby Soo? if anyone is curious why he's the Maknae and acts like a 8 year old. It's part of the story line so please be patient I plan to explain it in the story very soon.

Question 2 : Is everyone liking the story? I have this feeling that the writing isn't that good to where it needs improvement, but I am a new author for this so who knows. If anyone sees something that I'm lacking then please PM me and I'll read it and try to fix my mistakes.

Alright that marks the end of my rant session. Hope everyone enjoys the story and whats to come. Till next time byeee~~

                                        ~TsukiLu~

June 7

p.s watch Baekhyun's I Play Alone on Youtube :)