(2) Why Him?!

The Right Destiny

                             ~~Why Him?!~~

First Day of College

It was the first day of college for the 3 boys. After 6 long months of packing, relaxing, and goodbyes they finally made it to their dream college SM Magic College a private college that only allows the best of the best to enter. Not in studies of couse, but in power. The strongest young adults are allowed to attend this college only from ages 17 - 25 for 4 years. 

With that being said the trio were finally able to get in with the three boys being of ages 17, 18 and 20 although still all in the same year of education.

"Wow, its so big!" Shouts out Baekhyun as he stares up at the college that they have just arrived at not to long ago, with a few snickers heard from behind and a quick smack Baekhyun curiously decides to look at his friends who are behind him "What are you guys doing?" The boy asks, head tilted sideways.

"Ouch! What the hell Kyung!" Luhan exclaims rather loudly gathering unwanted attention, after a few bows and apologies Kyungsoo decides to a speak up.

"Sorry Lu Ge I thought there was some dirt but it was your dirty mind instead" huffs Kyungsoo towards the elder.

" What~ come on you know it was funny, he said it was "so big!"  how could I resist laughing, Baeks too innocent" Luhan laughs out after explaining.

Baekhyun looks at them with an confused look before turning as bright as Luhan pink hair, after fully comprehending what Luhan had just stated.

"N-n-not like that Luhan Hyung! Your such a !" Yells an embarrassed Baekhyun.

"Yeah, yeah if you say so gay lover, Anyways what rooms do you guys have!! I heard that the rooms are 3 to one". Luhan tells before reaching into his bag to pull out his paper along with the others.

"Hmm I got Building 3 Hall 8 Room 20 you?" Kyungsoo asks being the first one to get his paper out.

"Oh! I got that too!" Echos two very loud voices as they all stare at each other.

"Wait if we all have the same Building, Hall and Room does that mean that we all share rooms!" Wonders a very excited  puppy as he glances at the two boys.

"Yeah, I believe so, plus it's said that they haven't changed the buildings layouts in 9 years when they usually change it every 5! It might mean that we will be roommates for all of college" Luhan says with a big smile. Hearing that Baekhyun starts jumping happily, and although Kyungsoo mostly never shows much emotion he himself is smiling knowing that he will spend all of college with his favorite people in the world.

The three boys starts the way into the school excited for whats to come of their college lives.

And just like that their first year was gone like light and in comes their second only to their knowledge a unknown surpise awaits when they come back.

 

The End till next chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Im playing hehehehe

 

 

 

2nd year of college - 2 weeks before classes start

It was the start of a whole new year with a whole new bunch of opportunities. Baekhyun was at his home packing up all of his stuff again because for some unknown reason the school had closed at the end of the year for 2 months and all of the students had to move all of their stuff back home because it couldn't stay inside of their dorms.

"Baekhyunnie~ are you done packing?" The sound of a sweet woman was heard inside of Baekhyun's room. Baekhyun turns around as he smiles seeing that it was his mother that had walked inside of his room.

" Not yet Eomma, but I'm almost finished I need to hurry before Luhan Hyung and Kyungsoo come get me." Baekhyun states as he turns back around looking for anything else he wants to take back with him .

"Aigoo~ Why can't you just stay here with your brother, father and I, we all missed you your first year of college what are we gonna do when your gone" Mrs. Byun softly pouts as she looks at her son.

Baekhyun giggles as he looks at his mother before picking up a box of a few items he has.

" Come on Eomma, I'm 18, I'm not going anywhere I'll still visit you whenever I have a break, I'm just going to live on campus because it's obviously closer since its an hour and a half away from the house." Baekhyun explains as he continues to put the rest of his boxes near the door. Now staring at it he begins to realize that he doesn't have much stuff and that he should probably go shopping again for winters gone and spring is around the corner.

"Okay fine you boys have a safe trip to campus I dont want my beautiful sons to get hurt" Mrs. Byun tells her son. 

"Yes Eomma and please I'm more handsome than beautiful" Baekhyun tells his mother, flicking his wrist near his ear and shoulder like hes fliping his hair back.

"Yes, yes whatever my daughter says goes, finish up packing now." A smirking Mrs.Byun says before walking back down stairs.

"Okay Eomm- wait! Im not a girl!" The boy yells towards his laughing mother as she walks into the kitchen.

A ding was heard inside of boys room,  turning out to be his phone. Baekhyun drops what  he's doing to check and see what it was. Opening his phone he discovers that it was from none other than his friends

From: Luhan

Baekhyun! I hope your dont packing I already got Kyungsoo in the van I'll be at your house in 10, don't make me wait! Love you~~

Baekhyun shakes his head at his friend 'What the heck Lu with your bi polar ' but he loves him none the less.

Baekhyun quickly graps his wallet and bag before walking out his room to wait for Luhan, 5 minutes till Luhan arrives. Baekhyun suddenly feels as if he if forgetting something it takes a couple of minutes till he figures it out.

" Oh! I left my makeup" Baekhyun says rather loudly but quiet enough to not disturb anyone. Baekhyun quickly runs up to his room looking for his makeup case. After a minute of looking he finds it and looks through it noticing that his eyeliner isn't there.

"Baekhyun! The boyz ( Hehe ) are here!" 

"Okay Eomma just give me one second!" Baekhyun yells back to his mom before grabbing his eyeliner on his dresser and running back down stairs.

" What were you doing up there?" Mrs Byun questions her son as he runs down stairs.

"I was getting my makeup" Baekhyun hurrlies replies as he goes to the door.

" Ah of course my daughter needs her makeup" Mrs. Byun tell her son in a teasing manner with a smile one her face.

Baekhyun just rolls his eyes at his mother since he's too busy getting his boxes outside.

"Yah Byun what did I say 'bout not making me wait?" Luhan glares at me from the divers seat. And from Luhans unnecessary shout Kyungsoo pops his head up from the back seat and waves towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun notices Kyungsoo and waves back with a smile before answering Luhan. "Sorry Lu Ge it was code M you know how I am." Baekhyun answers back to Luhan.

Luhan widen his eyes at this before smiling " Oh okay we all know that make up is our life we can't leave it now can we." Luhan tells Baekhyun before getting out to help the boy.

" Here lemme help you with those" Luhan says before his eyes glow blue. Next minute all of the boxes are floating and are moving towards the back of the car.

" Thanks Luhan, you seriously have a convenient power"  Baekhyun tells while thanking his friend, as he heads inside of the vans front seat.

" I know right, plus dont thank me we're friends more like sisters hehe" Luhan tells as he gets back in the divers seat.

Baekhyun smiles at him before look back at Kyungsoo.

"Baby Soo you ready for college again?" Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo who seems to be reading a book.

" No I really don't wanna go I just wanna stay with you two forever, we will be together right?" Kyungsoo responds back with big owl eyes looking at the two in the front.

" Aww come on Baby Soo of couse we will be together but you still need to go to school, you can't  waste that big brain of yours now can you."  Baekhyun tells as he turns around to a pouting penguin. After the first year of college Kyungsoo had seemed to grow to a more soft state than before to where his like a kid, hes still in he right mind of age and place but its as if hes afraid of losing something or someone and that he is gonna break any time soon.

" I see that my sons are gonna leave without saying bye to me" a voice is heard and Baekhyun turns his head out the window at his mother.

"Sorry Auntie but we really got to get going and get an early start, we'd love to stay but we simply can't." Luhan smile apologetically at Mrs.Byun, whom can seem to let her boys go again.

"Aigoo, fine but be safe you three call me and when you get settled in and that goes for you two too with your mothers." Mrs Byun informs them as she gives a kiss to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

"Aww my Baby Soo is leaving the nest again stay with Lu and Baek mk?" Mrs Byun tells as she kisses a squishy penguin again.

" Yes Auntie I will" responds Kyungsoo wuth a soft smile.

" Dont worry Eomma we'll call you when we are there and we'll keep Kyungsoo close with us as much as possible" Baekhyun tells his mother as he kisses her cheek.

" Okay now go ahead and get along I dont wanna keep you waiting. Drive safely Luhan-ah dont hurt yourself, Baekkie or my Baby Soo okay?" Mrs.Byun says as she gives a quick kiss to Luhan as well.

" Will do Auntie, we'll see you later." Luhan tells Mrs.Byun before waving with the other two.

Mrs Byun nods her head as she waves back at her boys. Who are already driving off.

" See you later Eomma! Love you!", Baekhyun yells before seating properly. All Mrs.Byun does is again nods and smiles before heading back inside her house.

 

 

At Campus

The trio steps out of the van parked in front of the dorms. But before they get their boxes and stuff they notice students gathered up at the middle of all of the dorm buildings. After a few glances to each other they decide to see whats going on before moving their stuff.

Baekhyun goes ahead of Luhan and Kyungsoo to ask someone what it was that has everyone gathered up.

" Um excuse me miss, but what exactly is happening here right now?" Baekhyun questions a girl that he happened to catch standing.

"Oh? You dont know? Well it turns out chair man Lee Soo Man had changed the buildings layouts again but for good this time instead rooms are from 2 people instead of 3, so right now people are getting there room numbers over to the left being the boys and the right being the girls." The girls answers to Baekhyun with a smile as she sees how surpised he was after it all.

" Ah, that explains it. Well thank you so much Sunbae.."

" Taeyeon, I'm a 4th year this year." Taeyeon says with a bright smile on her face

" Ah well thank you again Taeyeon Sunbae, Im Baekhyun a 2nd year." Baekhyun bows as he gives the proper respect to Taeyeon.

" Well Baekhyun-ssi see you around" Taeyeon replies before walking towards a group of girls.

Baekhyun bows again before heading back to Luhan and Kyungsoo.

" Well what happened?" Luhan asks with Kyungsoo holding his hand." Well it turns out that the chairman had redid the layout for the very last time and everyone has different rooms, but this time it's 2 to a dorm." Baekhyun explains as he walks towards the left for the boy room numbers looking behind to see if the others are following.

" Wait does that mean that we all won't be together anymore" Kyungsoo asks as he looks down sadden to know he wont share a room with his friends anymore.

" Aigoo~ it's okay Baby Soo we will still be together but we won't be sharing the same rooms" Luhan explains and he squeezes Kyungsoo's hand, while Baekhyun ruffes his hair. " Yeah dont worry Soo we'll still be with you we won't  leave you okay?" Baekhyun tell him with a smile in which he gets a nod in return.

They all head to the booth of where they get their room numbers.

" Alright I got Building 2, Hall 7 and Room 94 you?" Luhan reads off his paper looking at the others.

" Building 2, Hall 12 and Room 88" Kyungsoo says with a pout as he sees that the other is futher than his room that he had wanted.

"And I have Building 2, Hall 4 and Room 61, Hey at least we are all in the same Building together" Baekhyun tells which seems to enlighten Kyungsoo more as he also realizes it.

" Got that right, now lets hope that our roommates are nice." Luhan says and they all start walking hand in hand, Kyungsoo in the middle, towards the building.

" Yep Yep, now I think this is time for me to part I need to check out my roommate before bring in my stuff. Luhan you can take Soo to his Hall right?" Baekhyun asks as he looks at Kyungsoo.

" Yea, I got it. Come now Baby Soo I need to meet your roommate so I can threaten I mean warn him about you being his roommate." Luhan tells as him and Kyungsoo walk off. " See you later Baekhyun Hyung" Kyungsoo waves to Baekhyun before turning off, as Baekhyun aslo waves and smile saying ' okay' before opening his dorms door.

'Now where is my ' Mr Roommate' that I'm sharing this room with'' Baekhyun thinks as he looks around the room. He notices that it definitely looks different than it had looks last year, with better furniture and technology in place. He takes a look around the dorm before heading into the shared bedroom. It's pretty spacious with a connected bathroom to it. He also takes notice that one side of the room is already accompanied by a few boxes meaning that ' Mr Roomate' is already there.

Baekhyun turns back around to walk out the door but of course he doesn't look forward but at the boxes instead and bumps into a soild surface. He looks up to see what it was that he bumped in to, noticing that it was a someone than a something.

" Sorry sir for bumping into you I wasn'-" 

" Oh cut the crap what idiot doesn't know how to look forward."

Baekhyun was cut off quick by this strangers attitude in which he found really familiar. Maybe it was the height or voice, or even the tone that confused him but he was even more sure when he saw the mans face.

" Oh, my, god it's you!" Baekhyun yells towards the stranger that is still in the door way.

" Ah and I see its the same from before." Replies the stranger and he smirks.

Baekhyun clenches his fist in anger from the name the man had called him. ' Great! Of all people that could be my roommate. Why Him?!' Baekhyun questions in his mind as he stares up at the tall familiar yet unidentified stranger.

Little did Baekhyun know that that man was more than he had seemed, and maybe the answer to all his questions.

Did fate bring them together? No it was more of a Destiny question was, was it The Right Destiny?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright and there is chapter 2 yay! Sorry for posting this a day later than planned I was caught up in some homeowork and has still yet to finish all of it ( Im gonna fail EnglishT_T ) but here I am forgetting that I have a set date for a chapter and it hasn't even been written yet so yes it is Sunday at 1:27 in the morning mening that I am a FULL day late for this chapter. But hey I gave you a chapter of more than 2200 words so surpise hehe.

Now the chanbaek that you all came here for is right around the corner as known as in a few weeks. Also I am deciding on making a squishy child like satanic Kyungsoo I hope you all enjoy him as much as im gonna enjoy writing about him.

Now where should I ah yes I cant believe that this story has over 20 subscribers already I'd like to thank all of my Baby Lunaboos soooo so soo much for reading this trashy story. Also I would love it if everyone could leave a comment on how they feel about the chapter or story and such because I enjoy reading them even if its just a simple " Oh Wow" so please dont be a shy silent reader but if you are I don't pressure you I still love you none the less. Also I seem to have gotten an Upvote on this dear story if anyone would be kind enough to explain what that is i would kindly appreciate it.

Ah yes another announcement I am thinking about write a one shot multi-story book for Kpop ships to help me with random scenes. So look forwards to see that some time this month or next.

and last but not least if your wondering about some action in this story it doesn't come till later in so right now its just gonna be a normal i hwve superpowers story, there's a purposes for everything.

Now! That I am dont with my vomit rant I will see my Lovelyz all again hopefully soon next week remember I won't abandon my story unless I give you a reason or such.

NOW! hehe untill next time my LunaBoos

                  ~Love Lu~