FINAL

CRUSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT the ? He’s actually Byun Baekhyun the sole heir of the Byun’s Cosmetic? And, all we did is bully him? Gosh, my parent will kill me!” It’s the usual whisper he got whenever people saw him as the Byun’s couple son. He sighed not even knowing why he decided to let the students know his real identity. Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Tao, Suho and Lay didn’t say anything or even commenting on his transformation. He took it upon himself to tell everything to his friends and cousins since they are the only real friend he had.


 

“Have you seen Chanyeol? I don’t even saw his tall figure and Yoda ears.” Baekhyun sighed when Sehun and Tao bring up about Chanyeol. It’s better this way, he thought. Than having the taller look at him with mock and smirk because he already knows Baekhyun like him.


 

“He… don’t want to join us. He said about bombing someone soon.” Kris said carefully as his eyes fly to Baekhyun who look confuse with his words. The other just smirk knowing what Kris refer to.


 

“Err… o-oppa… err… c –can we get your au –autograph? We have been you fans long enough.” Baekhyun look up at the sudden shy and girly voice at his friends table. There were two dolled up girl look at him shyly. He was about to take the notebook and pen when Sehun suddenly get up from his seat.


 

“Now, you say about being his fans, huh?” The mocking sentence got everyone gasped in surprise. Baekhyun slapped his hand on his forehead while Luhan, Kris, Tao, Suho and Lay smirking watching the scene. The five of them feeling satisfied with the insult.


 

“Just because you already know who he is, now you guys came running to him like a beggar. Wow, I don’t want to say it but you guys are really a beggar! You make me shame to have you as my schoolmate. In front of the international model! Do you think he wants to be your friend when he knows your real colour? Go and dream in your own Hell! My cousin wouldn’t want to be part of you!” Sehun spat cruelly surprising Baekhyun. He never thought that Sehun will defend him to this extend.


 

“What’s wrong with you, Oh Sehun? Just because Baekhyun oppa is your cousin, that doesn’t mean you can control him. Besides, people like him more than know not to be in a group of poor and stinky people who only depend on a chaebol like us to live.” One of the two girl reply cockily. The whole student whistled and hollered proudly with her words. That was Baekhyun last struck. With a sickening fake sweet smile, he took the notebook and pen. His action makes the two girl smirk in victory while his friends look at him disbelief.


 

“Well, pretty girls. You are right. Sehun here can’t control me just because I’m his cousin.” Baekhyun start as he scribbling on the girl book. His first sentence got Sehun gaped before he glared at the older. The other also look at him in betray, but, the next other sentence sure make them laugh out loud at the two girls and the whole student.


 

“But, I would never want to be friend with es like you two either. Much more to be part of your disgusting dirty group of spoilt brat. What? Surprise? Not to be proud though, but I think, with my own reputation, added with my parent influences around the world, I can sue all of you for harassing me before. Nope! I don’t want a like you to cut my words. Let me finish it first.” That sure got the whole student gaped and froze at the seat feeling afraid with Byun Baekhyun.


 

“Oh! I’m also sure your parents will do anything to prove all of you is not at wrong. You know what I mean, right? Bribing and whatnot. But, my parent is not like that. They will not use bribe, but, just with their power at London will make all the lawyers and prosecutors succumb to them. And, TADA! I will win and you guys will face humiliation. Yeah!” He fakes a victory gesture with his both hand and smirk at the two girls giving their book back.


 

“Now, you can go and read my very sincere sign and note to you. Nice to meet you, little babies!” He gave a fake flying kiss to the girls and laugh at their reaction reading his ‘sincere note’. His group of friends and cousins laughed hard until they can’t even breath any longer. The cafeteria practically turns into a silent cemetery since they all had to accept that invisibly, Byun Baekhyun had become the new almighty kingka at SM Elite Art School.


 

“That was unbelievable, Baekhyun! I seriously thought that you mean it when Sehun have no right to control your life and you’re going to be part of that disgusting group!” Kris still can’t stop his laugh got Baekhyun smile. He turns to Luhan who suddenly nudged him with a bright smile. Baekhyun know what the doe eye boy want to ask but he just let Luhan said it by himself.


 

“I want to know what you wrote in those girls’ notebook.” Baekhyun smirk watching the girls ducked down their head in embarrassment not letting the other students read his note.


 

“Nothing much though, Luhan hyung. I just wrote one sentence. You are a very beautiful creature with a very beautiful inner side. And then, I put a bracket for sentence ‘Note the sarcasm in it.’ just beside the first sentence. That’s it.” And, with that another loud laugh erupted at their table.


 

“You are such a legend, Baek –…”


 

“BYUN ING BAEKHYUN, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ING HERE RIGHT AT THE MOMENT AND FOLLOW ME THIS INSTANT! I ING SWEAR WILL MAKE YOU LIMPING IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE STUDENT IF YOU BEING A STUBBORN !” Lay words were cut by a sudden deep, loud and horrendous yell make every student in the cafeteria jolt in shock. Including Baekhyun table group. While Baekhyun is feeling totally scare, all of them weirdly just look at Baekhyun with a weird smirk. The puppy turns to the source of voice only to see Chanyeol standing there looking furious as hell. Like he’s ready to chop everyone head with his only stare.


 

“Well, Kris is right. Chanyeol really thinking about bombing someone soon. You better move now, Baekhyun. We don’t want everyone here got a free .” Suho said teasingly make Baekhyun blush as he glares at his friends and cousins who still smirking at him. He contemplated whether to abandon the threat since he really wants to avoid Chanyeol but the taller once shout for the world to hear him.


 

“I WON’T REPEAT MY WORDS, BYUN ING BAEKHYUN!” And that was enough to make Baekhyun shot up from his seat in fear gathering his bags as fast as lightning.


 

“I –I’m coming… with you!” He shrieked running away to the said male leaving his friends to laugh at him. Chanyeol didn’t say anything more and continue to glare at the smaller before he harshly tugs Baekhyun right arm to follow him.


 

“Wow! Chanyeol hyung is really an epic today! He’s the 2nd MPV after Baekhyun hyung hot and spicy insult.” Tao exclaimed getting a nod from the other.


 

“Well. Now, we just have to wait for the two to like a rabbit in heat.” Sehun smirk with his own sentence getting a round of chuckle from his hyung. Well, all of them know that Chanyeol won’t do such thing at school though but the fun in it for the boys like them.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

BAEKHYUN found himself on the rooftop again. However, the situation changed though this time. Instead of having a calm breeze, he might be dying in nervousness right now. He flinched a little when Chanyeol locked the rooftop door and caging him on the wall. Their distance is so ing close until their chest and nose touched. Baekhyun can’t be free or even move if he want to since the taller put his both hands on Baekhyun right and left successfully locking him. Baekhyun duck his head down to avoid Chanyeol angry eyes on him.


 

“Lift your head up, Byun Baekhyun. I hate it when people don’t focus on me when I’m talking.” How Baekhyun miss to have Chanyeol saying his full name again. Feeling intimidated, Baekhyun slowly lift up his head in confusion.


 

“But, you’re not even –… ING !” Baekhyun cursed at the end of his senten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter