ONE

CRUSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM ELITE ART SCHOOL, SEOUL

 

 

THE bell ringed indicating that it was time for recess. As what other students would do most of them make their way either walking, jog or even running to the cafeteria. But, the whole noise was abruptly stop and replaced by low hushes, whispering from all the students.

 

“Hey look, it’s the Byun wallflower. I heard he just start get in here last two weeks and still didn’t get any friend.”

 

“How can he have a friend? I mean look at him! With his oversized sweater and a beanie almost covering all of his face. He’s like a freak!” The chattering keeps on going until Baekhyun sat on a table at the seclude corner of the cafeteria. And that make the whispering and hushes continue again.

 

“He even chose a table at the secure corner! Who the heck done that? Well, the one and only Byun Baekhyun the freak!” The whispering was getting louder until they purposely let Baekhyun heard all of it at some point. The said guy just silently eats his ordered lunch without even caring about him being the centre topic. This is why he hate prestigious school. He can get a lot of attention whether he become the wallflower or one of the popular kid there.

 

“See? He acts like he didn’t care about all the whispering –…”

 

“Don’t you have any better thing to do other than bashing the said ‘Byun Baekhyun’? You want to shut your mouth or you want me to do it instead for you?” Those sudden threatening words were sure make all of them silent. Baekhyun look up upon hearing the familiar voice. Letting out a secret smile, he just let it when the person takes a sit in front of him.

 

“What the ? Oh Sehun, the school heartthrob is sitting with Byun Baekhyun, the wallflower!” The chattering start again although Sehun already warned them and so, the heartthrob gave them a last warning glare. He sighed once he faces Baekhyun.

 

“I really hate this kind of situation, Baekhyun hyung. Most importantly, I hate this school!” Sehun grumbled under his breath. Baekhyun chuckled.

 

“Well, I mostly hate my parents for enrolling me here. Don’t blame me. I love them but I don’t like being here. I just agree to be here because they said I can be independent if I listen to them this once. You do know how I really crave to have a part time job and be an ordinary person instead of being someone who known as Byun’s Cosmetic sole heir.”

 

“Yeah, I know about you and your independent vision, hyung. So, what –…” Sehun stopped his sentence when he realized that Baekhyun’s eyes fixated on something else. Or, rather on someone. Hissing with a cringe, he flicked Baekhyun’s forehead who just glared at him.

 

“Baekhyun hyung, seriously? You should just confess to him! You had been admiring him since your first day here! Get some balls, dude! Things won’t get anywhere if you didn’t tell him anything! He’s a type of person who love to play hot and cold with someone like you. Don’t be surprised if I told you that he knows that you’re crushing on him!” Hearing that, Baekhyun eyes bulged in shock as he is quick to grab Sehun’s collar but the younger just smirk at him.

 

“Don’t ever you blame it on me, hyung. I know who is the real Park Chanyeol here. He’s one of my close friend. That’s how he is. Like I said, I won’t be surprised if he knows that you like him. Despite you being a wallflower and keep hiding yourself, Chanyeol is the most observant people that I know.” Baekhyun sighed heavily eating his lunch silently although his eyes still focus on one of the most beautiful creature in the world (as what he said).

 

“I don’t know, Sehun-ah. It’s… difficult. Before I came here, I really just want to be a wallflower where people won’t notice me and won’t give a lot of attention to me. That’s the reason why I leave all of my fashion sense at the first place.” Baekhyun soft voice got Sehun sighed heavily.

 

“Hyung, you know that you’re still beautiful although you just wearing an oversized sweater. They make you look adorable. Make everyone want to protect you because you screamed fragile and cute vibe. Well, that’s what make me want to protect you from all the predators eyes here. You might never know this but, all those gays and s are raking their eyes on you sensually whenever you weren’t looking. What I’m saying is, Chanyeol might be one of them who want to protect you.”

 

“No Sehun, it’s totally wrong. We are different. Like, really, really different. He’s tall, I’m short. He’s a goddess, I’m not. He’s a kingka, while, I’m... nothing. Besides, there’s no proof saying that he is interested in me.” He states as a matter of fact make his friend groan.

 

“Does all the things that you said just now is needed in a relationship, Baekhyun hyung? In case you forgetting something, I’m the kingka here too and that Park Chanyeol you have been admiring since God know when is my friend. The only different is, I like to sit here with you. Talking nonsense like we used to when we still a kid. Do you understand what I’m trying to explain here?”

 

“Sehun, stop with this discussion and let’s just finish our lunch, okay? If you think about hooking me up with the gorgeous giant, then, don’t. I’m fine with this stage only. He deserves better.” With that last sentence, Baekhyun get up from his seat to throw his untouched food. Sehun sighed following suit. Unbeknownst to them, the certain giant that they talking about were staring intently at them while thinking about their relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT was another day for Sehun as he and his other friends were practicing basketball at their school field. Well, there’s a reason on why Sehun can be a kingka. He’s part of SM Elite Art School basketball team. Sure, their school majoring in art and music but, sport is also a priority for them. Swimming, archery, badminton, soccer, netball and lot more sports are available there.

 

“Hey Sehun, we saw you sitting with someone else during lunch. Is he your other friend?” Sehun whipped his head towards the sudden voice and Luhan face came to his view. Behind him, there is Chanyeol, Tao and Kris who also feigning curious waiting for his answer. Instead of answering it right away, Sehun flash a beautiful smirk to Luhan.

 

“Why, hyung? Are you jealous? I thought you said that you won’t mind if I’m going out with someone else because apparently –…”

 

“You brat! I didn’t say anything concern that! I’m just asking who is that guy with you!” Luhan screeched in a very unmanly way much to his friends surprised. Sehun smirked widened as he leans down closely to Luhan who seems flustered w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter