TWO

CRUSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEAVEN CAFÉ

 

 

SEHUN need a favour. This is how Baekhyun found himself staring at Chanyeol at every second he got. Apparently, Sehun want him to treats all of his friends since he said, what’s the harm doing a good deed once in a while. Faking a sweet smile, Baekhyun brutally smack Sehun’s head in front of his friends much to their amusement.

 

“You stupid tall freak! Good deed once in a while? You’re killing me, er! Chanyeol is here! At my workplace!” Baekhyun hissed dramatically but Sehun just shrugged.

 

“I said, I don’t know whether he going to come or not and I don’t expect him to.” Sehun is not sincere. Baekhyun conclude that as he once again smacks the younger head. Sehun hissed with the pain coming from the small hand.

 

“I’m going to have clog blood thanks to your hand, hyung.” He said nonchalantly. Baekhyun glared at him intently.

 

“That’s your ing problem! Not mine! Now, you better go away before I kill you for real!” The threat came out too funny for Sehun because Baekhyun can’t even kill a bug for God sake but he just let it go while waving playfully at the older who still glaring at him.

 

“Dude, what’s wrong? He doesn’t like us being here?” Tao asked in worry. Sehun just laughed lightly as he shook his head.

 

“Nah, he’s fine. You guys don’t have to worry. It’s quite a normal situation between us both.” Sehun still smiling when he said that. He didn’t realize someone sad eyes on him. Tao nodded in relief.

 

“Glad though. I just thought that he doesn’t want us to be here.” Sehun once again shook his head to reassure his friend. Chanyeol suddenly get up from his place startling the other. They look up at him in curious.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Kris asked only getting a shrug as a reply before the younger really answer his question.

 

“I don’t know? Ordering? Because this idiot here only chattering around with his hyung without even care to order for us. I’m thirsty for God sake.” He said giving a sharp glare at Sehun who just grinned sheepishly. The maknae know better than to make the older angrier.

 

“Sorry, Chanyeol hyung.” He still grinning make Chanyeol sighed as he nodded slightly before going to the counter. Being those brats friend, he’s a little proud to say that he knows their favourite things whenever they going out somewhere.

 

“Give me two large size chocolate bubble tea, one medium size cappuccino, one large size ice chocolate and usual size of coffee. With just a little cream and sugar.” Baekhyun look up at sudden deep voice in front of him. He knows that voice and he more than knows not to look up but he still did nonetheless. Well, that resulted to the stuttering Byun Baekhyun.

 

“O –Oh, y –yes? O –Okay… Err… two large chocolate bubble tea, one medium cappuccino, one large ice chocolate and usual coffee with little cream and sugar. I –It’s… done. Here is your . Just… err… just wait a moment before they are ready.” Baekhyun should applaud himself for getting better in covering his stuttering as he punches in all the orders and true to his words, Baekhyun fished out his wallet to pay all the beverages with his card only to stop when another hand shoved a card in front of him.

 

“I’m paying for them. Besides, they’re my friends. Not yours.” That was sure stab Baekhyun heart a little. He should know better that it’s Park Chanyeol. The cold heartthrob. But, Baekhyun still keep his calm, already sliding his own card to pay.

 

“Well, I’m sorry but I already promised to treat Sehun and his friends as well and it including you. So, you may take your and wait for your order, Chanyeol-sshi.” With that, Baekhyun smiled a little after getting some confident and continue to take order from the other customer. Chanyeol was left to return to his place with amusement lingered in him. That Byun Baekhyun guy is sure Sehun twin based on his sassiness and sharp tongue.

 

“Hey Chanyeol-hyung, what’s wrong? You just –…”

 

“What was his relationship with you again, Oh Sehun?” Chanyeol just oh-so-gracefully cut Sehun sentence as the other eyed his hyung suspiciously.

 

“Err… cousin? Why?” He answered in doubt. Not knowing where all of this will go. Kris and Tao just look at the two expectantly. Chanyeol just shook his head slowly.

 

“Nothing. Just asking, maknae. I just thought that he might be your twin based on how his mouth work.” At that, Sehun laughed. Too loud for their ears.

 

“Let me guess, Chanyeol hyung. You want to pay but well, my sassy Byun Baekhyun just too stick well in his promise of treating of us that he rejected your card. Am I right?” Chanyeol smirked getting a small chuckle from the maknae as the other shook their head a little with a small smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was just one of the rare time where Baekhyun just had to stick his nose into his parent office work and keep himself busy for the next two hours before he can finally have his rest at home.

 

“Young Master Byun, this is the last document that you need to check before you are completely free to go.” Those sentence got Baekhyun eyes sparkle as he eyed his secretary.

 

“Really, Kyuhyun hyung? I can really go after I done with this crap?” He asked for the second time and the older nodded with a smile.

 

“Yup! I know that you supposed to be out after another two hours but currently, we really free from any important issue, so, yeah. You can just have a phone or video conference if there something up. I’ll just inform you really early.” Baekhyun can’t help but to let out a loud relief sigh when Kyuhyun inform him those very words that he wants to hear. The older just laughed softly and walk out from the office room leaving him in his good mood. It was sharp at 4.00 pm that Baekhyun had exactly finish his works and practically skipped out from the office not forgetting to bid Kyuhyun a happy goodbye. Getting a deep breath of fresh air after he step out from the company, Baekhyun sighed tiredly.

 

“Guess I have to live with it from now on.” He said sadly to no one as he strolled along the Seoul street with his formal expensive suit and briefcase. He knows that people are currently watching him weirdly because the whole world kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter