THREE

CRUSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AND that’s how Baekhyun found himself waiting for Chanyeol to pick him up at his penthouse. Sehun, Suho, Lay, Kris, Tao and Luhan was all with him being excited all over again. All of them commented on the date with their own words.

 

“Oh God, Chanyeol finally want to date someone!” – Luhan

 

“He didn’t need any Wu Shu lesson to attract someone!” – Tao

 

“I’ll buy him a lot of expensive things as his present.” – Suho/Kris

 

“Well, I won’t have to heal his inner spirit.” – Lay

 

“He chose my precious Baekhyun puppy hyung!” – Sehun

 

“Hey! I’m not a puppy, you ing idiot!” And, that was Baekhyun cue to retort as he glared at the younger who just shrug.

 

“Well, I see you as a puppy though.” Sehun still want to strengthen up his point ignoring another glare that was given to him. He suddenly turns to Luhan who flusters with his sudden eye-contact. The older look at Sehun suspiciously and just pretend not to see how the younger stare at him. Sehun grin, knowing only him can make Luhan fluster.

 

“What?” The older snap but Sehun just smirk with a shrug.

 

“I’m thinking about taking you to a date too, hyung. I have keep it for so long. Since Chanyeol hyung already move forward, I think it’s my turn now. So, Luhan hyung, expect a romantic date ahead from me.” Sehun wink at his last sentence make Luhan blush but, he didn’t say anything to retort the younger. While, Baekhyun, Kris, Tao, Suho and Lay just smiled watching the two. Baekhyun then cleared his throat asking for their attention and, so, everyone look at him expectantly.

 

“Hey guys, do you think I look good tonight?” The question came out too insecure from someone as him who has work as an international model for so long. All of them sighed lightly approaching the smaller.

 

“Baekhyun, you’re the definition of an angel. I’m sure Chanyeol will say that you’re beautiful in whatever state you are. I know Chanyeol, okay? He’s the type of people who appreciate every beautiful thing in this world and for me, you’re beautiful. Therefore, he will appreciate you.” Suho comforting words got Baekhyun smile a little as he nods. Feeling a bit better at the encouraging advice.

 

“Suho hyung is right. You are not perfect but you are you and everyone is beautiful just the way they are and that’s including you, Byun Baekhyun. Actually, I swear to all my Gucci that I’m very sure Chanyeol like you. My Gucci is my life, so, I practically swear on my life, hyung.” Well, let just say Tao words got Kris threat the younger that he won’t get any Gucci for a month straight. Wow, that sure bring out Tao devil side and everyone don’t get to talk about how he practically wails and whine to the older. Baekhyun stare at his reflect on the mirror for the last time and huff loudly. Black skinny jean, plain white shirt with a cheerful red oversized sweater on top and a black sneaker. That’s okay, he thought. Besides, Tao and Sehun demanded him to put on some eyeliner to make him look more beautiful for the special day. Baekhyun blushed at the mention of the said ‘special day’. His mind automatically flew to the day Chanyeol ask him for a date last week. They practically ignore each other right after the ‘proposal’ but both of them know, they are looking forward to the said date.

 

“Go on a date with me and I’ll tell you everything.”

 

DING! DONG!

 

At the ring of the penthouse bell, everyone scattered around to find themselves a spot and look natural enough not to make Chanyeol curious. Sehun ushered Baekhyun to follow him to the door while the maknae open it for him.

 

“Relax, Baek hyung. You are already gorgeous.” Baekhyun just smile at Sehun last attempt in making him calm before the door open up. There, Chanyeol standing in front of them with his handsome glory. Wearing a simple dark blue skinny slack, a plain white shirt tugged in the slack with a black leather jacket on top and black shoes, Chanyeol really look like a model for a clothes line. With his light brown lock styled perfectly, Baekhyun wonder how in the world he can get a date with a perfect person like Chanyeol. The both of them basically ogling at each other without they realized it until Sehun cleared his throat with an evil smirk. Chanyeol quickly averted his eyes to his bunch of friends in his date house.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” He asked nonchalantly but they just shrug waving a lazy hand at him. The taller rolled his eyes boringly already used with his friends’ weird attitude.

 

“Fine. Don’t answer my question, fat .” He hissed getting a chuckle from Baekhyun. Well, that unexpected. The laugh emitted from the other was so beautiful that Chanyeol once again distracted. Sehun rolled his eyes this time ushering Baekhyun to quickly walk out from the penthouse surprising both of them.

 

“Okay guys! Have a good time ahead! Chanyeol hyung, you better take care of my precious puppy hyung! If he’s crying, then I’ll kill your fat !” The maknae hollered loudly followed by a loud series of ‘That was good, Sehun!’ from the others. Baekhyun hung his head very low feeling embarrassed with the scene. For the first time ever since they know each other, Chanyeol let out a little chuckle holding out his right hand in front of Baekhyun. The smaller tilted his head in confusion and Chanyeol had to hold himself from kissing the cute male right here and there.

 

“I need to make sure that you’re safe during our entire date. Sehun will really kill my fat if I really make you cry.” Baekhyun pout when he saw Chanyeol smirk with his own sentence as he slipped his small hand in the bigger one.

 

“I’m not a puppy. I told that idiot Sehun for so many time.” He mumbled still pouting sadly. Chanyeol just smile and didn’t say anything. Instead, he relishes in the calm feeling having a small and soft hand in his rough and big one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The movie was so fun and hilarious! The actor practically fooling and make fun of himself the entire time just because he wants the heroine!” Chanyeol now understand why Sehun called Baekhyun puppy. A cute puppy to be exact. He just watched in amusement as Baekhyun jumped up and down happily narrating the movie they just watch to him again. The small puppy practically skips his step the entire time just to beam and grin happily at him. He just listens in contented whenever Baekhyun cheerful voice enter his ears.

 

“The main actress is just so cute! She’s willing to be a princess and wearing the dress just because her boyfriend wants it! They just love each other too much! I can’t even put an exact word to –… Err… Chanyeol? Are… Are you by chance… err… feel bored with… my constant rambling? I’m sorry. I just… already used to it because whenever I went for a movie with Sehun, we just talked and commented about the movie we watched.” Baekhyun voice becoming even smaller with each words. Chanyeol can’t help the smile that bloom on his face when Baekhyun already dropped the honorific when talking to him. They n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter