The Diaries

The Time Twice Tried To Set Up Sana and Tzuyu Romantically
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2. The Diaries

 

Today was a free Sunday at Twice's dorm, which meant that the girls can openly unleash the Satzu campaign. The maknae team immediately dragged Tzuyu out of the house when the morning hit, didn't even give the Taiwanese girl the chance to freshen up. The J-Line team followed Momo's suggestion and dragged Sana to a Haejangguk beef soup restaurant. Their plan was intended to separate the Satzu couple so they can easily ask about the shady relationship between the two. Sana and Tzuyu happily followed through because no one wanted to stay home.

 

Which led to 3 Mix being the only team left at Twice's dorm.

 

"Do you have any plans, Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon in a sleepy voice. Out of the three, Nayeon seemed to be the most interested in the Satzu campaign.

 

"This is bad, Sana and Tzuyu have been stolen by the other teams. What can we do now?" Jihyo sighed. 

 

Nayeon sat cross-legged on an armchair in the living room, her eyes brightening at the two innocent students who still didn't know what to do.

 

"It's a good thing to get Sana and Tzuyu out of the dorm, that way we can ..." 

 

"Can what?" 

 

"Read their diaries!" 

 

Jeongyeon and Jihyo opened their eyes wide to look at Nayeon. They didn't expect her to be so devious. The two wondered if Nayeon had ever secretly read their diary before. 

 

"What are you still standing there for? It's time to learn about Satzu's past!!"

 

"Dae unnie !!"

 

Who put the crazy rabbit in charge over here?

 

~~~

 

The maknae and J-Line team have a way simpler plan than 3 Mix. They all agreed that in order to bring Satzu back together, they must realize how they value each other. Specifically, they would threaten Sana and Tzuyu into thinking they are about to lose each other. There is nothing more romantic than the desperation in fear of losing someone you love.

 

That's why Dahyun was seriously looking at Tzuyu right at the moment and said, "Yo, I'm thinking of confessing to Sana." 

 

Tzuyu was about to put a spoonful of soup into , but she had to stop right away because of Dahyun's shocking reveal. She raised her head to look at Kim Tofu and 'accidentally' glared at her.

 

 "Why?"

 

"Because I fell in love with Sana." 

 

Tzuyu took a deep breath, put the spoon back into the bowl, straightened her back, and showed her famous expressionless face.

 

"I don't think its a good idea." She seriously said. 

 

"Wae? Nayeon and Mina had come out with the group that they are dating. Its normal to be dating one of your group members. Moreover, I know that Sana also has feelings for me. Don't you see the way she looks at me and kisses me?"

 

Tzuyu clenched her fist and tried to keep herself from getting angry.

 

"I think you should support Sana and Dahyun coming together. Sana needs someone who loves her." Chaeyoung rushed in. She secretly felt fascinated by the obvious but restrained jealous expression on Chou Chewy's face. 

 

"Do you think Sana should be with someone else then?" Dahyun and Chaeyoung leaned forward to see Tzuyu's expression. Both wanted to know when the stubborn girl would admit her feelings. 

 

Contrary to team Maknae's expectations, Tzuyu didn't show any emotion on her face. She calmly answered, "Alright."

 

Dahyun frowned at Tzuyu. She didn't believe this brat would give up so easily. "So you support my decision?" 

 

"Yeah. We all have the right to love, don't you think?" 

 

Chaeyoung only shook her head in disappointment. 

 

"O-okay ... I'll confess!" 

 

"Okay, let me know the good news." 

 

Chaeyoung angrily slipped her hand under the table and pinched Tzuyu's thigh, making her winced in pain. 

 

"What the hell dude?!" 

 

"Hmph, just feel like pinching you, that's all." Chaeyoung stuck out her tongue. 

 

Tzuyu immediately rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung's strange attitude.

 

Dahyun placed a hand on her chin and started to think things through. Tzuyu was willing to let her confess to Sana, so is it possible that Tzuyu no longer has feelings for her? But that is ridiculous. Who doesn't have feelings and kiss someone so passionately? Damn Tzuyu, do you really want me to confess to Sana? 

 

Dahyun thought of the moment where she has to confess her love to Sana and instantly got goosebumps. The relationship between the two of them was just like the others said, they were platonic sisters. The one Sana should be with is Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu could not help but let out a heavy sigh. She was sure that Dahyun was planning for ways to confess to Sana. She hoped Dahyun would treat Sana well. The tofu girl should treat Sana like the true princess she is and love her with everything that Tzuyu couldn't.

 

Tzuyu's chance is gone by now and she should accept it.

 

Tzuyu looked down on the table with a slight headache. She focused on eating so she wouldn't have to think about Sana. If possible, she wished that they would never develop feelings for one another. She should have love Sana only like a sister in the group, but instead, she has created this confusing relationship between the two, and now it's too late to turn back.

 

Love was like that; when it got in its strongest, it always weakened and eventually let go. Even so, love was powerful, but fate was unstoppable.

 

~~~

 

"Sana ah, what do you think about dating?" Momo stared at Sana, or rather, her plate of food. 

 

"Dating? Haven't thought of it."

 

"Is that so? Our sisters are starting to date." 

 

"Oh. Good for them." It seemed like Sana didn't care much about the conversation with Momo and Mina. Her mind was flooded with the images of a certain Tawniness beauty. She wondered if Tzuyu remembers the night before, remember how she kissed her so passionately that she had lit her brain on fire and the warmth spread throughout her entire body.

 

"Tzuyu should be dating too, right?" Mina spoke up. 

 

When she heard the familiar name, Sana immediately widened her eyes and looked at the two Japanese. 

 

"What?" 

 

"I think Tzuyu should be dating too. She is at that age anyway." 

 

Sana scowled at Mina. "Why do you think that?"

 

"Tzuyu told me she wants to try dating someone," Mina answered with a calm face. She secretly recalled when she played mafia and used her acting skill. Their team was going to win for sure. 

 

"With who?" 

 

"Tzuyu said she wants to go on a date with someone outside the group. Chong Elkie, for example." 

 

"What?!! Did that alien say that?! Does she want to die?! I will murder any she put her hands on!" Sana screamed out loud, not caring that they were famous idols.

 

Taking advantage of Sana being angry, Momo quickly took once of Sana's slices of beef and put it in . 

 

"What's wrong, homie?"

 

 "Why are you two being okay with this? Tzuyu can't date anyone, you understand?!"

 

 "Why though?"

 

 "Because she belongs to-" 

 

Momo and Mina looked at Sana. Their eyes brighten.

 

"Whose?" 

 

"Belongs to... Twice and Once !!" Sana said in embarrassment, her cheeks were burning up.

 

 "Oh .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter