The Kiss

The Time Twice Tried To Set Up Sana and Tzuyu Romantically
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1. The Kiss

~~~

Chou Tzuyu looked at the empty glass bottle which was spinning around on the floor with an annoying frown. The other girls were cheering loudly, they all hoped that the bottle would land on her because she hasn't been challenged tonight. Tzuyu would be okay with that. She wanted to go to bed early anyway. It's better than sitting here and play spin the bottle with her unnies.

 

The idea of having a Saturday night party at the dorm after Twice participated in an interview with Harper Bazaar magazine belonged to Nayeon. She wanted to lift the girls' spirits before Monday starts and everyone has to rushed back into their busy schedule. This is a way for the girls to relax and enjoy their life in the complicated and hustle idol world.

 

The bottle spun several rounds and stopped at Tzuyu, receiving a deafening scream from the girls. Tzuyu nodded nonchalantly. She didn't want to show that she was scared. If so, those devils would be more likely to bully her.

 

"My sweet baby Chewy! Chewy, Chewy, Chewy ah!!" Nayeon exclaimed and reached forward to pinch her cheek.

 

Tzuyu only raised her eyebrows with Nayeon's aegyo. She seemed drunk as hell.

 

"Yes?"

 

"What should I dare you?"

 

"I'm fine with whatever unnie."

 

"Really? Then strip that down for me!" Nayeon excitingly shouted and instantly received a slap in the forehead by Mina.

 

"Stop messing around or I'll make you go to bed early." Mina glared at Nayeon, making the bunny-teeth girl pouted.

 

"Dude, someone needs to sleep too." Dahyun shook her shoulders, intentionally woke up a drowsy Sana who was about to drool over her shoulder.

 

"Who needs to sleep? Not me!" Sana said dreamily and wrapped her arms around Dahyun again.

 

Tzuyu frowned slightly at that scene.

 

And the three of them did not pass the eyes of a certain Jokbal addict. Momo was normally dazed and bewildered in everything, but with matters that concern the shipping and pairings in the group, she was somehow very observant. She grinned evilly at Tzuyu's frown and pulled Nayeon away from Mina to whispered something into her ear.

 

Nayeon's eyes brightened at Momo's idea and the two laughed out loud at once.

 

"Wae? What are you guys talking about?" Tzuyu scowled at them, she suddenly has a bad feeling.

 

"My sweet Chewy turned 20 this year right?" Nayeon asked merrily.

 

"Turning 21 soon!" Jeongyeon said.

 

"Then have you ever... french kiss anyone?" Nayeon narrowed her eyes and looked at Tzuyu who didn't show any emotions on her face.

 

"Nope." Tzuyu calmly answered. 

 

, ! Please don't!

 

Sana silently looked at Tzuyu and shook her head.

 

You shouldn't lie like that stupid Yoda!

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" Dahyun asked and Sana smiled at her

 

"I'm good." She answered Dahyun, her eyes not leaving Tzuyu.

 

Nayeon looked around the circle. "Does anyone agree that Tzuyu should experience her first deep kiss tonight?"

 

"Agreed bish!" Jihyo nodded.

 

"I volunteer! I have never kissed anyone too!" Chaeyoung eagerly shouted.

 

"Snap out of it dude!" Dahyun glared at Chaeyoung.

 

"I'm all in for girl and girl smooching over here~" Momo said cheerfully. This was her idea.

 

"What abouuuuut Sana?" Nayeon began to attack Sana. She noticed that whenever something was related to Tzuyu, the squirrel would start to act weird.

 

Sana pretended to close her eyes and sleep on Dahyun's shoulder. Do not care. Do not need to know.

 

"Seems like she's asleep. Lately, she has been feeling unwell." Dahyun sighed.

 

"I don't care! As long as she is in the circle, she belongs to the game! Hehe." Nayeon wickedly grinned 

 

"Hurry up and say the dare." Tzuyu pulled everyone back to the main topic.

 

"Still not clear? I want you to kiss Sana deeply right now, right here. I want to see some tongue homie!" Nayeon whistled.

 

Tzuyu shook her head immediately. "Anything except that."

 

Anyone except her...

 

Sana secretly pouted at Nayeon's challenge.

 

You bastard Im Nayeon. If I am not pretending to sleep right now, I will smother you with these hands!!

 

"She's sleeping. Better do it fast so she won't remember it tomorrow!" Momo excitedly clapped.

 

"No!" Tzuyu said firmly.

 

Tzuyu immediately got a series of shoutings and protests from the group. Some even tried to throw tomatoes at Tzuyu if she wouldn't follow the challenge. The group was determined that, if you play the game, you'll have to follow through. Even Mina - someone who was usually so gentle and reserved, also joined in and bully Tzuyu tonight, she said, 'If you don't do it then I'm gonna be mad at you?!'. Twice really didn't want to let the maknae got away with it.

 

Tzuyu got into a heated argument but eventually, she has to accept the challenge just to shut them up.

 

Sana closed her eyes on Dahyun's shoulders. Her heart started to pound uneasily.

 

What the is going on?! 

 

Tzuyu slowly crawled near Sana. Her heart was beating so fast. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter