The Confession

The Time Twice Tried To Set Up Sana and Tzuyu Romantically
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4. The Confession

 

"Minatozaki Sana, do you still have feelings for me?" 

 

Sana frowned in annoyance at Chou Tzuyu's arrogant half-smile. She turned her face to the other side and avoid eye-contact with the younger girl. 

 

"Aren't you thinking too highly of yourself?" She answered with a blushing face that made Tzuyu stiffen. She sighed deeply. 

 

"Sana, the truth is I can't stop thinking about you."

 

Liar! 

 

Sana angrily pushed Tzuyu away.

 

"Why are you playing with me?!"

 

"No, I'm not." After saying that, Tzuyu reached out and placed her hands on Sana's shoulders. She slowly lowered her head, put her lips next to hers, and whispered, "I love you." 

 

Sana widened her eyes in surprise when Tzuyu's soft lips momentarily covered hers. She gently on the pink lips she dearly craved. After a while, she used her tongue to separate Sana's lips, demanded for a way in. Sana was unable to resist the fervor sensation burning inside her, she allowed Tzuyu's tongue to wrap around hers. She embarrassingly escaped a soft cat-like moan which made Tzuyu be more aggressive and immediately used her strength to put Sana down on the bed and slit her hand in her shirt. Tzuyu's hand brushed lightly—

 

'Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi

jigeum jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi

ttaraol su itgenni? (Oops)'

 

Sana winced and slowly opened her eyes. Mr. Taxi were playing loudly throughout the room. She sat up and realized that it was all a dream.

 

'Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi

jigeum jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi

Sorry gandanhi'

 

"Good morning, my dude. You feel like dancing to your favorite song?" Nayeon said excitedly and danced like crazy in front of Sana.

 

Sana narrowed her eyes and looked at the large lump on Nayeon's head. That was the result of last night's trial. Sana was still angry with Nayeon. Nayeon knew that and she wouldn't stop teasing until Sana forgave her. 

 

"Aishh, will you turn off the music?!!"

 

"What's wrong with you? You like Mr. Taxi!"

 

"Do you want to earn another lump?!"

 

Nayeon then ran to hug Sana tightly. "I'm sorry, my dude." 

 

"Get off!!" 

 

Right at the moment, Jihyo showed up and urged the two to hurry and prepare for the group's schedule. The members were waiting for the both of them. Sana quickly listened to Jihyo and completely forgot about the stupid rabbit.

 

Her mind drifted to the unfortunate event yesterday. When Tzuyu asked her that question, she got panic and ran off to find a knife and stabbed through the door to escape. Surely that wasn't the right action. She was not proud of what she had done. And now the relationship between them is way more complicated than it should be. She didn't want Tzuyu to have a chance to think that she still had some feelings for her. Besides, she had decided not to get involved in Tzuyu's emotional shenanigans anymore. This is what best for their future.

 

So why wouldn't God (and Twice) support her decision?

 

~~~

 

Monday.

 

Dahyun looked back and forth in fear before quietly crept toward the dorm main door. She had been followed by Tzuyu all day long long just because of the BIG question, 'Has Dahyunie confessed to Sana yet?'. 

 

Damn Tzuyu, why do care if you don't even love Sana anymore?

 

Dahyun has been scheduled to go on a private show and she needed to leave the dorm before being questioned by Tzuyu again.

 

"Where are you going?" 

 

Oh, here we go again.

 

"I have stuff to do ..." 

 

Tzuyu immediately ran to the door and stopped Dahyun. "Did you confess to-"

 

 "No!! I haven't confessed!!" 

 

"Okay then." Tzuyu nodded and dodged to let the way for Dahyun. The corner of her lips curved up.

 

And you said you support Saida love? Liar, liar, pants on fire.

 

~~~

 

Tuesday.

 

Sleepy Dahyun opened her eyes, and slurped noodles while surfing the internet. The rest of the members were also eating breakfast with the same sluggish expression as her. Twice is one of the most densely packed groups in Kbiz. Therefore, free time is extremely precious to everyone. On the free Sunday last week, the whole group had devoted their time for the Satzu Campaign to help the kids get together. So if those two er can't get back together, is it the group's fault? No, of course not! Then why is that person continually giving everyone the cold shoulder?

 

Yes, Dahyun was referring to a certain Taiwanese girl. For the whole breakfast she kept glancing over where Sana and Dahyun were sitting with the deathliest glare.

 

Urgg, it's not like Dahyun care for the ert squirrel. You can have her if you want stupid Yoda.

 

After everyone had finished with breakfast, they quickly went to their pickup vans, Tzuyu deliberately walked slowly behind, secretly grasp Dahyun's wrist and whispered into her ear, "Have you confessed to Sana yet?" 

 

"No homo!" 

 

"What?"

 

"Oh... I mean I haven't confess."

 

"When will you?"

 

"I don't know ... I'm afraid she will reject me."

 

Tzuyu just nodded and smirked. It seemed like the Yoda was pitying her.

 

Oh my god, when will this be over?!

 

~~~

 

Wednesday.

 

Dahyun was the last person in the practice room because she wanted to perfect her dancing. She thought she was able to dance in peace then suddenly a certain someone appeared with her gloomy Yoda's face. That person held a bottle of cool water for Dahyun and simply accompanied the question. "Have you confessed to Sana?"

 

 "NO!"

 

 "Oh ..." 

 

"Do you want to ask anything else?"

 

"Hmm... I get why you are feeling bad about yourself. I heard Sana doesn't like people who are shorter than her."

 

Damn you Chou Tzuyu! If you're so good, why can't you confess your love to that ert Squirrel?!

 

"Okay, fine! I admit that I'm scare! You happy?!" 

 

Tzuyu smirked smugly again and walked out of the practice room. Dahyun really wanted to threw a shoe at her back.

 

~~~

 

Thursday 

 

Dahyun closed her eyes and was about to fall asleep after a tiring day of work when suddenly a tall, skinny figure stood by her bed, making her almost scream in fear. 

 

"Yo, did you confess to-" 

 

"NOT YET!!!" Dahyun yelled and accidentally spitted all over Tzuyu's face.

 

 "Okay. Say it don't spit it dude..."

 

 "LET ME SLEEP !!" 

 

Chaeyoung angrily threw two pillows at their heads. "Be quiet !!"

 

 

~~~

 

 

Friday

 

"Did you confess to-" 

 

"Why do you want to know so much?!" 

 

"I only care about you ..." 

 

"I will confess tomorrow, okay?!" 

 

"...Really?"

 

Someone's face went down like a kicked puppy.

 

"Yeah. I already asked Sana out on a date!"

 

 "Oh..." 

 

"Is there anything else you want to say?"

 

 "No..." 

 

Dahyun smirked at the obvious sadness in her eyes.

 

Serve you right!

 

~~~

 

Saturday 

 

"Today is Saida day right honey?" Sana cheerfully said and wrapped her arms around Dahyun.

 

For the past week, she'd been focusing on work as well as training her mind to block out any thoughts that concern 'that person'. Sana needed a day off with her little sister. 

 

"Let's go honey!" Dahyun happily replied and skipped out of the dorm with Sana. 

 

Tzuyu frowned as she glared at the two of them. Her heart suddenly faltered. The mood also deteriorated quickly. Nayeon saw the scene and couldn't help but smirked evilly. 

 

"You ain't my boyfriend. And I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see nobody else. And I don't want you to see nobody." Nayeon sang out.

 

Tzuyu immediately turned her glare to Nayeon. "Will you stop quoting Pop songs already?!"

 

"Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no."

 

"Geez Nayeon, get a job! I'm seriously worry about you!"

 

"Why you so obsessed with me? Boy, I wanna know."

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and hastily stormed to her room where Chaeyoung was drawing something in her sketchpad.

 

 Urgg, typical!

 

Tzuyu kicked Chaeyoung's chair, making her look up at Tzuyu in puzzlement. 

 

"Wae?!"

 

 "Wanna go on a date?" 

 

"No thanks!" 

 

"What? Am I not good enough for you?" Tzuyu scowled more fiercely.

 

"Are you crazy? I bet you just wanna stalk Dahyun and Sana on their date!" 

 

Tzuyu seemed to be caught, she lowered her eyes embarrassingly, not daring to look directly at Chaeyoung. 

 

"It's not like that... I just really want to hang with you." 

 

"Find me when you are a better liar!" Chaeyoung coldly said and returned to her work. But then Tzuyu angrily slammed her hand Chaeyoung's desk, causing her to look up again. 

 

"Help me out man!" Tzuyu pleaded.

 

 "Admit it then." 

 

"Admit what?" 

 

"You know what!"

 

Tzuyu pouted and took a deep breath in. Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter