The Heat

The Time Twice Tried To Set Up Sana and Tzuyu Romantically
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3. The Heat

 

Flashback 2017:

  

Sana was sprawling on the bed while holding her phone tightly to her chest. The girls had just returned from 'Heart Shaker' MV filming studio and were about to go to sleep before tomorrow's schedule. The only one who hasn't been home yet was Tzuyu. The maknae was still busy shooting some commercials. Sana wished that Tzuyu would come home quickly so she could shower her with sweet kisses and whisper sweet nothing into her ears. Sana just really missed her secret lover. Could she even call Tzuyu her lover though? The Taiwanese hasn't bothered replying to Sana's texts even though she had read them like 2 hours ago.

 

But whatever, she guessed that Tzuyu must have been missing her too. And so she decided to send her another text message. Sana doesn't believe in playing hard to get in love. If you love someone, love them completely, cherish them, say it and most importantly show it.

 

So what should she send?

 

'Yo, where you at?' - Nah, too bro-ey.

 

'Where are you at my sweetie pie?' - No, too cheesy.

 

Sana shook her head and decided to send something random.

 

To Boothang ❤️ ️:

Hey love, where are you right now? 

 

Read.

 

Chou Tzuyu, you little . I hate you!! 

 

Sana once again held the phone to her chest and miserably rolled around on her bed. Even though the text message was a little bit cheesy, but the least she could do was to reply. Sana hates being left on read. Why are you so mean to me, Chou?!

 

 "What's wrong with you Sana?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows at Sana who was rolling on the bed like crazy.

 

"My boo left me on read so I'm mad, kay?" Sana quickly answered. 

 

"Why do you have to lie?" Nayeon rolled her eyes. 

 

"Yeah. You are texting with Tzuyu." Mina spoke up.

 

 "Eh, how do you know?"

 

"Sorry, I accidentally saw it. You saved Tzuyu as Bothang red heart emoji and Tzuyu saved you as S with a red heart emoji as well, right?"

 

 Sana sat up and grinned stupidly at Mina. "Tzuyu really keep my name like that on her phone?" 

 

A red heart emoji? As in the emoji that used to express love, happiness, affection, and the fuzzy feelings associated with pleasure and joy? As in the emoji you would put next to your boo's name?

 

"Yeah, unnie." 

 

"Holly tttt. I'm so happy I could die right now!!!" Sana shouted loudly and started jumping up and down in excitement.

 

"Someone kick this bish out of the room, please." Nayeon frowned.

 

"Sana unnie, we need to sleep." Jihyo scratched her head tiredly. 

 

"When will Tzuyu return?" Sana got up and walked over to Jihyo's bed.

 

 "Probably late. Around 1 or 2 am."

 

 "Really? Oh well, whatever. Let's get to bed!" Sana said cheerfully and jumped on the bed. 

 

The rest of the girls was gladded that the stupid squirrel finally left them alone.

 

Around 2 am, Sana received a new text message. Aha, she knew it. She just needed to be patient and Tzuyu would surely answer her. She only had to wait for 3 hours, not that long.

 

From Boothang ️❤️:

I will be home in 10 mins.

❤️

 

Sana giggled quietly to herself. You sly dog Chou Tzuyu. You could have killed me with those red heart emojis. 

 

From Boothang ❤️ ️: 

Sorry, wrong text.

 

Urrg, stupid !

 

She threw her phone away and started to quietly creep out of the room. She happily lay on the sofa in the living room and wait for her boothang. 

 

Exactly 10 minutes later, Tzuyu came back home and Sana was so happy that it felt like her heart could burst out in joy. She picked herself up and gazed at Tzuyu with glinting eyes, her face was lit up brighter than a toothpaste commercial. Contrary to her expectations, Tzuyu took one glance at her, took off her shoes, and headed straight to the bathroom.

 

Sana frowned in annoyance at Tzuyu's icy attitude. She was always like that to her. Stupid moving-iceberg piece of , at this rate, only Gucci could love you! Sana huffed while lying on the sofa alone. She kept on waiting and waiting, only when she was about to fell asleep again did the moving-iceberg come back.

 

Tzuyu gently pulled Sana into her embrace and pressed her soft lips against Sana's mouth. Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck and smiled happily. They both stared deeply into each other eyes, Tzuyu lightly slid her tongue across Sana's bottom lip. She drew a deep, staggered breath in response to the wave of heat she felt flushing through her.

 

 "Why haven't you slept yet?" Tzuyu's voice was honeyed and husky as she whispered into her ears. Sana could only pout at her.

 

"Do you need to ask? Who else would I be waiting for?

 

Tzuyu smiled softly and kissed the tip of her nose, followed by kissing the corners of her lips and it, gently, as though she was sampling nectar on a delicate petal.

 

"Honey, I'm home." 

 

A simple sentence like that could easily make Sana's heart pound wildly in her chest. Sana hid her flushed face in the crook of Tzuyu's neck and greedily sniffed in the signature sweet scent from her.

 

"My beautiful Tzuyu. I miss you." 

 

Tzuyu closed her eyes and silently enjoyed the softness from Sana's warm body. She was caressingly Sana's hair with her slender fingers. She enjoyed small moments like these, they created a sense of familiarity enough to give her memories and emotional connections with her.

 

"You don't have anything to say to me?" Sana pouted. 

 

"Not everything needs to be said." 

 

"Geez. Just admit that you don't love me!" 

 

Tzuyu only raised her brows with Sana's fuming attitude. Could it be that the squirrel was trying to make her feel bad for letting her wait?

 

"What's wrong ba-no, unnie?" 

 

Oopsie, almost called her 'baby' there. That would have been embarrassing.

 

"You don't love me!!" Sana repeated the sentence and opened to bite Tzuyu lightly.

 

Tzuyu laughed and kissed her hair. "I told you, not everything needs to be said, certain things it's better for you to understand by yourself." 

 

"You don't reply to my texts, you don't show affection to me in public, and you never said I love you! So what kind of things do you need me to understand?!"

 

 "You know I don't like to show affection. What do you expect from me?"

 

"Fine, whatever." 

 

The angry squirrel was kinda cute somehow.

 

 "What should I do with Sana?" Tzuyu pinched her squishy cheek.

 

 Sana looked into Tzuyu's calm and gentle pair of brown eyes, her tea-color pupils suddenly brightened. Sana smiled and delightedly asked, "So would you sleep with me tonight?"

 

"Eh, you know I can't do that. I don't want to be teased by the other girls." 

 

"I knew it! You don't love me! You don't love me at all!" Sana got angry, she immediately clenched her fists and threw small punches at Tzuyu's slim figure, making the younger girl winced in pain. This squirrel was only good at bullying her.

 

"Come on. I'm so tired already, please let me go to sleep." 

 

"Then go! Get away from me!" 

 

Tzuyu sighed and stood up. She decided to ignore Sana who was still throwing tantrums on the sofa and quickly ran to her room. 

 

Sana had to keep herself from swearing loudly.

 

Fine, leave then! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! 

 

However, Tzuyu came back right away with a pillow and a large blanket. She covered the blanket over Sana and crammed onto the sofa with her.

 

Sana adoringly smiled and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. 

 

"Just for tonight," Tzuyu said.

 

"Okay!" Sana's soft lips stretched into a bright smile, she gripped Tzuyu hand tightly and nestled next to her.

 

The next morning, they got teased by the group for an entire day. Tzuyu embarrassingly avoided Sana while the squirrel couldn't help but chuckled happily to herself. 

 

It is true that not everything needs to be said.

 

End Flashback 2017.

 

~~~

 

Back to reality:

 

Sana furiously kicked the door hard but it wouldn't budge. She was forced to take off another layer of clothing as the heat climbed higher, almost frying her brain out. Tzuyu calmly sat on the bed and was playing with her phone. Her beautiful face drenched from sweats but she didn't seem to care that much.

 

"Yah, do something!!" Sana said angrily. 

 

"Calm down. Sit down for a while, those guys will have to let us out eventually." 

 

"Don't you feel hot?!" 

 

"Yeah it's hot, but I can endure it." 

 

Sana remained hesitant at the door. Honestly, she was too embarrassed to approach Tzuyu. She was only wearing a T-shirt and her underwear. She did not understand how Tzuyu could be so calm as if her skin was made of iron.

 

"Nayeon, please!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter