Present: August 2019

9 and 3/4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

LIA'S POV

 

It’s been a few years since I went back here in South Korea. At first I thought it would be just for vacation but my parents had changed their minds and decided to stay here again for good. I admit I already missed Canada, but now that I have been thinking about it lately, I only missed the memories I had with Ryujin. I also think my parents had sensed that I wanted to find Ryujin. Knowing that I was a tiny bit stubborn, they had also helped me find her, but throughout the years that has passed, we continuously failed.

 

I was sad for a few weeks but I had to move on in life, work hard as a trainee, and Voila! I successfully debuted in ITZY with my fellow members, Yeji, Yuna, and Chaeryeong. They also knew about Ryujin since they caught me snuggling into her oversized hoodie one night after our schedule. They often teased me about what I had felt back then, claiming that maybe it wasn’t as platonic as our relationship might seem but heck, I was 14 and she was 13, we were young back then.

 

There were times that she would randomly pop on my mind, but a clearer picture of her would appear during the times where I reread the pages of the old harry potter book my parents gave me when I was 7. I could still remember the day before they left, and up until now, it felt like it happened yesterday whenever it would flash on my mind. 

 

‘Promise me that you will take me to 9 and 3/4!’

 

As if it was a chant, I had memorized it after the repeated cycle of the exact words popping in my mind. 

 

“As if it would work like Accio and summon her in front of me” [Accio=summon charm in Harry Potter]

 

Scoffing, I stood up from the bench near Han river, shoving the harry potter book that I was reading and checked the time on my phone that read ‘6:39 pm’ along with a notification from Yeji to buy some ice cream for our movie night so I decided to stop by the convenience store near Han river. Entering the convenience store, I noticed a quite suspicious person that had went after me. The person was donning a black cap and black face mask, along with a black hoodie, black skin tight jeans, and a pair of nikes. I was waiting for my turn at the counter so I scanned the store when I noticed that she also went to the section were ice creams were displayed. The person wearing an all-black outfit took out a tub of Cookies and Cream. ‘That was Ryujin’s favorite, I wonder if she still likes it’

 

“Uhm, miss? It’s your turn already” The person that I was observing was already in front of me waking me up from my trance. I blushed as I scratched the back of my head, smiling timidly at the person before placing my tub at the counter and searched for my wallet inside my bag.

 

‘! I forgot my wallet’ 

 

Surely I was panicking by now, and I haven’t noticed the per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter