Flashback

9 and 3/4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah shin ryujin!”

 

“Yes jisu unnie?”

 

“Promise me one thing”

 

The girl, Shin Ryujin, looked up from the book she was reading and stared at Jisu, pausing for a moment to read the expression painted on the woman’s face. Unfortunately, she was unable to understand and finally accepted that her Jisu unnie can be random at certain times. She heaved a sigh before placing her book down, approaching the woman standing by the door of her room. 

 

“Alright, I’ll hear it but if it’s one of those ‘If I become a strawberry, you will be my doctor strange’ promises I won’t give a second thought and close my door shut on your face”

 

The older girl, Jisu, pouted at the savageness of her friend and playfully punched Ryujin’s shoulder. 

 

“Shin Ryujin Nomuhae~”

 

The younger girl just chuckled at her unnie’s attempt in aegyo and she knew that Jisu’s aegyo would be the death of her and the latter took it as an advantage, using it all the time.

 

“Okay, okay. What is it?” Ryujin was taller so she ruffled Jisu’s hair. The shorter woman smiled widely at her friend and told her one out of the many promises that Ryujin would break, or not willing to accomplish.

 

“Promise me that you will take me to 9 and 3/4!”

 

“How many times have I told you that the hidden platform is not real. There isn’t even a magic island!” 

 

“Hogwarts is real! Magic is real, Ryujin”

 

Ryujin scoffed at the remark. It was one of the many things that Jisu had claimed was real even though it is a product of a fantasy, an imagination.

 

“Then where it is?”

 

“You can only find the real Hogwarts when you met the person that will change your life forever, the person who you can make you feel at home, the person that can make you show your vulnerability, the person that will make you feel butterflies flying in your stomach” 

 

She paused and looked her in the eyes, and continued.

 

“You can feel magic when you find the right person that is willing to spend an eternity with you, the person who would love you dearly and look at you as if you mean the whole world to that person. That was the magic I was talking about”

 

Ryujin, was utterly confused at what Jisu had said. She stared blankly at the girl who was smiling from ear to ear after she had defended that magic is indeed real. Obvi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter