Chapter 7 - When Kookie Meet

We're Just Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

First School Uniform

I still remember the day that Taehyung and I entered our first high school, we were so naïve to the new high school pecking order of starting at the bottom again, especially with the family we came from. We were easy targets for the bullies, Taehyung being an ‘alien’ as he was referred to and me being the ‘baby’ faced weirdo’s brother. So many times, people kept putting Taehyung down because he didn’t fit the mould that the school expected, being his brother put me in an awkward position of leaving him alone to be bullied whilst I was embraced by the cool kids. This quickly changed when they found out that our parents were a gay couple and I had been disowned because my parents didn’t approve of me being friends with someone with gay parents. It’s funny how rumours can be twisted with a bit of truth being mixed in with gossip. Luckily, we were able to transfer schools before any real trouble started that would cause us even more bullying, thanks to our fathers finding employment at another rather affluent school (Still not as good as what our real families could afford). Two months into the school year we finally transferred into our current school.

The one thing we both didn’t like was the school’s requirement to wear a tie and a proper blazer with the school patch. Our fathers always said that it separated us from the hooligans of our previous school.

Second school uniform

                               

The moment we left the school grounds obviously we discarded the mandatory stuffy uniform and roamed around the city in just our white shirts, out jacket and ties hidden away in our bags. After school we would frequently go to different Karaoke bars and just hangout singing and just having fun until our time eventually ran out, by the time we would finally leave it would be dark and there would always be several missed calls from our fathers asking where we were.

 Karaoke

This is also the place where we met Jungkook, his friend’s uncle owned the Karaoke bar we were currently visiting, so he was always hanging around the place. Eventually after multiple visits we became Karaoke bar friends and would hangout whenever we were allowed permission to visit by our fathers. This routine carried on for a year, before we had to stop visiting because as punishment because Taehyung and I had started to act up at school and which led us to start slacking off on our studies with ‘this singing’ distraction. The last time we visited the Karaoke bar we decided to finally take a selfie so we could remember each other.

Selfie Time

The first two years of school went by in a blur, Taehyung and I had carved out our piece of High School life and everyone who knew us came to respect that we wouldn’t change. We weren’t in the popular or the outcast group, we were somewhere in the area just in between if that makes any sense. It was the start of our third year that we met Jungkook again after we had stopped our regular Karaoke bar visits. I remember there standing at the school entrance looking completely lost was a 13-year-old Jungkook wearing our school uniform, this is when our lives together had become intertwined because we just had to over and say ‘hi’ to him.

From that moment on the three of us became inseparable from each other, we would catch the bus to school every morning with Jungkook and spend our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter