Chapter 15 - y Time

We're Just Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

I never thought our first time with a female could be so intoxicating (Yes we had never had a heteroual experience contrary to what people had assumed) this was completely different to how it felt with Jungkook. Thanks to the help of the alcohol in our systems we were each losing ourselves in the moment, nothing else mattered but the body in front of us and the sweet taste of their sweaty skin. Wanting connection to both Taehyung and Tiffany I laced my fingers into Taehyung hair pulling him forward so he could kiss her exposed neck as she threw her head back, my other hand finding its way up under her shirt massaging her supple in time with Taehyung’s hand in my pants my through my boxers. All the stimulation causing us to let out sinful moans, all I could think about was ing her and Taehyung. Needing more we moved to a wall, my back against it as Taehyung pushed forward placing both hands beside my head grinding against Tiffany that then had her grinding against me. Reaching around to grab Taehyung I pulled him forward to increase the speed and friction, the added simulation causing us to come in our pants in the middle of the party. With laboured breathing we separated trying to come down from the high as we all stared at each lust evident in our eyes. Without hesitation I grabbed Taehyung and slammed our mouths together into each other’s mouths lost in the high of the situation, pulling apart we saw Tiffany watching us her lips.

“Do you want to take this upstairs?” she seductively asked grabbing our hands and pulling us towards the stairs, if I had been more aware I would have noticed Jungkook at the door staring at us in shock. All that was on mind my was getting Taehyung and Tiffany in a room, and loud enough to wake the neighbours.

Stumbling down the hall as we tried to keep our hands to ourselves we entered the last door, greeted by a half- my guy lying on the bed. Upon seeing us he quickly jumped of the bed staring at us shocked as we moved towards the bed previously occupied, not breaking apart our heated session.

“Do you want me to close and lock the door? Or do you want people to watch?” he asked as he moved towards the door never moving his eyes off our tangle bodies.

“Daniel close the door” Tiffany replied out of breath as she moved out of our tangled bodies, sitting up we all tried to regain our composure, our breathing laboured.

“Taehyung and Jimin this is my boyfriend Daniel; he will be observing us if that is still ok?” she asked as she moved to sit on Daniels lap wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him into a deep kiss.

“Yeah that’s fine” I replied giving a wave and smile

“Hi, I’m Taehyung and this is my brother Jimin”

“I know who you are. You’re the brothers. It’s nice to finally meet you both, to be honest I’ve wanted to do this for a while”

“We aren’t the brother” I replied annoyed “If this is what…”

“Calm down Jimin, I don’t mean any offence” Daniel interrupted “What I meant was that…you both gave off the impression that you were together”

“We aren’t so stop assuming” I replied offended “If you brought us here because you had some sort of erted desire to see us together, we’ll be leaving no matter how tempting this was” I added on grabbing Taehyung’s hand pulling him towards the door.

“Calm down I didn’t mean it like that…I knew that I could trust you with my girlfriend. If that makes me a ert then so be it” Daniel replied as Tiffany walked over taking our free hands and pulling us back towards the bed.

“Don’t leave” Tiffany whispered as she leant in capturing my lips in a heated kiss pushing me back on the bed as she started to grind “Forget about him and let’s just enjoy ourselves” Tiffany moaned into my mouth as I felt someone lay beside me on the bed, turning my head slightly I was met with Taehyung looking at the roof.

“Jimin we can stop” he mumbled as he took my hand giving it a slight squeeze finally looking me in the eyes, giving me a smile as he captured me in a soft kiss.

“No. This will be our last chance” I spoke back chasing after his lips as he moved off the bed, pulling Tiffany off me and helping me into a sitting position.

“What do you want? What’s off limit because we don’t want to find out during ?” Taehyung asked as he started to remove my jacket and our shoes throwing them beside the bed.

“I won’t do but am fine with l double penetration and no kissing on the mouth. What about you both?” she asked as she remove her shirt leaving her upper body lounging in Daniel’s lap.

“We won’t each other, kissing and touching is fine though” I replied as I removed both mine and Taehyung’s shirts leaving us bare chested

“And we wear condoms” Taehyung added as he took two out of his pockets and placed them on the bedside table “No and we’re leaving”

“That is understandable, I like that you wear protection, which is one stipulation I have” Daniel added as he place his hand down Tiffany’s very short, shorts obviously rubbing her as he started kissing down her neck stopping at her shoulder as he looked at us with excitement.

“This almost feels like this may turn into a foursome” I insinuated as I pulled Taehyung down to his knees, so he was sitting between my legs “You know that we aren’t interested in having a third guy” leaning to capture Taehyung in a hungry kiss as laced my fingers in his hair massaging it.

“I’m not gay so I’m fine with just watching you three. However, I won’t be able to promise I won’t kiss Tiffany when she bouncing on your ” Daniel replied with a smirk obviously enjoying the that was sparking between us all.

“Why don’t we watch each other making a mess of our partner” Taehyung suggested as he started to mouth my through my pants

“Once we’re we can move onto the main course” I moaned out grabbing Taehyung hair pulling him up so I could mouth his own hardened through his pants

“ that sounds hot” Daniel agreed as he moved Tiffany, so she was watching us as he continued to rub her, her head dropping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter