CHAPTER 1 : BLOOM

Deep Burn Blue

I BLOOM JUST FOR YOU, JUST FOR YOU

 

“Im jaebum.”

“Im jaebum!!”

“IM JAEBUM  !!!!!”

The boy name Im jaebum jolt a little bit when he was being shouted by his friend. he looks at his right and found a beautiful girl standing with her hands on her hips. “you! I've been calling you for so many times. why don’t you answer me?”

“ah, suzy, what are you doing here?” jaebum answer her lazily. Today jaebum is not in the mood to be bothered by the girl. so he hopes that, the girl will not told him anything that he dislikes to do.

Suzy then sits on jaebum’s table comfortably. This girl sure does not act like an omega probable. She acts confident, dominant aura like she is an alpha. well, that’s a dominant omega for you for sure. Jaebum looks at suzy who is now open her chocolate and eat it.

Bae suzy is a beautiful omega probable who is also jaebum’s childhood friends. She is very beautiful that its not rare to see her on television or modeling for some magazine. You could say that she is a celebrity. Most of the people in class always envy jaebum for befriending bae suzy but there's not so little that also thought they are a perfect couple. well, jaebum and suzy was arranged to marry by their parent. And jaebum think that suzy is the prettiest omega in her age , so why not?

“do you want it bummie?” suzy asked while giving jaebum her chocolate.

Jaebum his lips. the chocolate is tempting him.

“nah, I will get fat if I eat that” jaebum pout. “and can you not sit on my table?!” jaebum said rising his voice to suzy.

“woah woah, you could just ask her nicely , bum”

Jaebum lazily turn his back to his best friend, alpha who has just turned since a year ago. “we always been like this since we were kids, so don’t get surprise.” He said to yoongi.

“yeah, bummie could be  a little bit moody and feisty sometimes.” Suzy said to yoongi. “kinda act like an omega aren’t you jaebummiee?” suzy teases him.

“yah!!”

Both yoongi and suzy are laughing really loud.

“now now. don’t raise your voice to your future wifey” suzy said while stucking her tongue out for jaebum. He just pout and rolled his eyes. suzy and yoongi always teases him whenever they could, the reason just because ‘you're too cute jaebum! You're fun to tease.’ Jaebum usually could take the teasing, but not today. today he is not in the mood to be teased.

“I'm leaving” he said while getting up from his seat.

“hey hey, we are just kidding bum” yoongi said.

Jaebum knew it but today, he is just not in the mood to play.

“ I know, I just want to go to canteen and buy chocolate. Beside, seunghyun ask me to meet him” jaebum said.

Suzy then pout. “I don’t really like you hanging out with seunghyun” she said.

“I know. But my dad told me to be friendly with him. you know things with pure bred” he said then took his wallet from his bag. “I will be back okay?”

 

--

 

Jaebum sits on the bench near his school building while eating a chocolate he just bought. He sighs softly; today everyone and everything seemed trying to get on his nerves. He knew since he was a little, he has a quite bad mood swing—which his father said he shouldn’t have had since it was only for the female betas and omega—so being suddenly in a bad mood is actually not a weird thing for jaebum, just like suzy said , he sometimes act like an omega. Well but if his father knew that he is having his another emotional mood swings maybe his father will said this ‘you're going to be the head of Im family, the alpha of the family in your coming of age day and as an alpha you need to have a cool mind so you could lead wisely’ and things like that. that’s why, usually jaebum will try to not make his bad mood looks bad. But today, it seemed like his mood swings is much worse than the usual and what make it worst, he feels super restless and sick in every parts of his body especially his stomach.

Jaebum sighs again, he doesn’t know how many times he had sighs and he tried to cool himself while fan himself using the books. His body also felt really hot, and he is kinda ? Well, the point is he is not feeling too well that he can’t concentrate on today’s lesson despite it’s a very important lesson for alpha-probable. Jaebum smirks proudly, he is going to have his coming-of-age day near this and that’s mean he is going to be known as an alpha and will starts his real training as an alpha and he will finally can change to his wolf. He smiles, what his wolf will look like? Will it be big like his father with black fur? That must be cool.

Jaebum is an alpha-probable. Wolf probable is what you called a wolf that hasn’t had their coming of age day means they still vague about their identity. But because since birth, wolf has a mark which later will developed into a bigger mark in their coming of age day that will determine their identity, it will be easier to know which one are you even before the coming of age day.

if the mark on right arm, they are usually an alpha. if the mark on left wrist they are delta. The mark on hips, they are beta. The mark on neck they are omegas

Jaebum is actually a rare case, he had it on the left arms but still that’s on arm and that’s mean he is an alpha-probable and will be an alpha.

His smiles turns into wince as he can feel his stomach hurst again.

 “jaebum, hey, whats up”

Jaebum looks up and found his friend seunghyun is smirking coolly.  “hey, whats up?” jaebum asked while fixing his shirt and trying to look unsick as possible. His friend seunghyun is another alpha-probable that is from the lee family, he is strong and super cool that jaebum sometimes overwhelmed while being friend with him. People can predict him to be a strong alpha in the future. the reason might because he is a pure bred alpha , his father also told them to get friendly that’s why although seunghyun has some ‘rumors’, jaebum kept befriending him.

“are you sick? You're looking terrible before?” he asked.

“nah, only a stomach cramp, might because I haven’t eat since last night and only this chocolate that I've eaten” jaebum said. its true that he hasn’t been eating since last night because he doesn’t have any appetite. The only thing he had eaten is this chocolate.

“you should have eaten proper meal, man. tomorrow we have combats lesson for alpha and I heard that we’re going to join class with delta probable and also betas-probable and that’s mean we’re going to meet that cocky boy, park jinyoung.” seunghyun said as he smirks.

Im jaebum just laughs a little.

Park jinyoung, the very familiar name to jaebum. He has known jinyoung since he was a little, that boy is born from a wonderful alpha that is so strong and apparently is jaebum’s idol since he was a little, that man name is park jungsoo, the hero of west werewolves nation. He is a great born leader that lead the whole pack with witty. Peace is reached while he is leading the pack, the only disgrace things that he did is marrying Kim heechul , a male omega and not only that, there's no born alpha-probable, all of his three sons are betas-probable.

Park jinyoung himself is actually a very handsome man, his black hair, cold face and deep black eyes. jaebum realized all of that because he can’t lied to himself that he kind of attracts to the boy. But he knew he is supposed to hate park jinyoung because he is seunghyun’s friend and Seunghyun hates park jinyoung so much.

It all started from summer last year when they're having a trip. Seunghyun is strong that’s why most of wolf-probable including the alpha-probable is afraid of him and will never have the courage to fight seunghyun eventhough seunghyun harassed the other probable like the omega-probable , everyone will ignore it, including the teacher. They all ignore seunghyun’s demeanor. All except park jinyoung.

That summer, Jinyoung stood for Kim Taehyung, the male omega-probable when Seunghyun harassed the boy. Park Jinyoung coolly stood up for kim taehyung and beat Lee Seunghyun, the strongest alpha-probable in the school although he's a beta-probable. (jaebum doesn’t want to admit that he actually fascinated by jinyoung cool side)

That’s why, lee seunghyun hates that man. the cocky betas guy, that’s what seunghyun said.

“hey look at that, jaebum, that’s park jinyoung” seunghyun suddenly said while pointing at the handsome boy who is walking with his book on his hands while the man is wearing earphones on his ear.

Jaebum is sure that if not because of jinyoung’s mark on his hips, that man demeanor and body built is screaming an alpha, dominant. Jinyoung body built is not that big actually, seunghyun body built is much bigger but his muscle is no joke. That might be the reason why he easily wins the match with seunghyun.

“yeah, so?” jaebum said, trying to not sound interested with the man.

“lets bully him” seunghyun said as he stands up, he calls for joonyoung and jonghoon, another alpha-probable who loves to annoy others. Jaebum just sighs as he walks to follow them.

Seunghyun smirks as he block jinyoung , making him stops on his track. “hello, you cocky beta.”

Jinyoung sighs. “what do you want” he said coolly.

Seunghyun whose face is smiling earlier then his facial change sullen. Jaebum bites his lips, not a good sign. Seunghyun then pull out his fist then hit it on jinyoung’s stomach. Jinyoung wince a little as he groaned.

“you dared to talk back at me, you ing bastard?!”

Jonghoon then pull jinyoung hair as he kick jinyoung legs. “kneel , park jinyoung.” he said while laughing hysterically. seunghyun then just snickered , “look, the son of the hero, park jungsoo is kneeling to us. How’s that make you feel jaebum-ah?”

Since earlier, jaebum whose body is getting hotter can feel his stomach is hurting even more and more, his mark on his left arms also starting to burn. He cant concentrate on the scene in front of him.

“jaebum?” seunghyun looks at jaebum who is wincing as he holds his stomach. All of his body starts to hurt, his stomach hurts, his left arms is even more hurting. He can feels there's a liquid flowing from between his legs and he can smell he is throwing out weird scent.

There's sweet vanilla smell coming out from his body and he doesn’t even like it.

Jaebum looks around at the male teacher who is growling at jaebum while seunghyun who is harassing jinyoung suddenly walks closer to jaebum. “jaebum, you smell good” seunghyun said as he growl and suddenly jaebum’s neck. Jaebum widen his eyes, but before he can react to anything , he can feel his body getting weaker holding all the pains and the last things he remember is jinyoung suddenly punching seunghyun and run to him

“jaebum. Im jaebum!”

Ah, everyone is shouting his name today and he doesn’t like it. jaebum thought before everything turn black.

 

 

--

 

hello, this is the first chapter

i always like feisty bottom jb and a mature top jinyoung

so yeah, this fic is one of my fav one so far

 

anyway im happy if there people who read it and enjoy it too^^