CHAPTER 2 : Cold Kind Hand

Deep Burn Blue

Move with it, take me as your comfort. Plead for love with a cold kind hand.

 

“Im jaebum , open your eyes.”

a soft male voice said to him. The voice is so soft and loving. Jaebum loves it, he felt calm. His hurting hot body felt calm as he listens to the voice. He unconscious purred while listened to the voice. He doesn’t even give a if he acted like a recessive omega who was protected by his alpha now.

“jaebum, you’ve got to eat the pills” the male said to him again. he confused. Why the hell he needs to eat pills? What pills.

Jaebum try to open his eyes but he cant, it feels like his eyes is being glued on.  Not until five minutes suddenly he felt something so soft and sweet on his lips. he knew he was being kissed. By who? But at this moment, jaebum do not care. He lkes that person smells, he smells like a fresh cut grass, he smell fresh and jaebum kind of addict to the man’s smell. It so masculine and addicted and without even realized what he had done, he circles his arms tighter around the man, deepening the kiss between them. he doesn’t know what it is, is it a dream?

He suddenly felt something bitter entering his mouth. He felt that it gives an effect to his hurting body. He felt sleepy and his body starts to not hurt. Jaebum then just leaned his head on the man’s broad chest.

If this dreams, jaebum do not want to wake up from it. ‘just let me sleep again’ he thought then goes back to the dream land.

--

 

“Mr.Im, Mrs.Im and also Mr. Park.” The principles said. the three people who just stand in front of principle offices quickly raised their head and nod. “well, follow me” the principle said while smiling as the three people quickly walk insides the room.

The room is kind of a vintage room with mostly a strong wood dominating the room’s interior. The principle then smiles to the parents as she sits on one of the sofas. “sir and madam, please have a seat” she said. All three of them quickly take a seat while frowning.

“what happened, Mrs. Choi, is jinyoung okay?” Mr.Park said while worrying.

“Mr. Park Heechul, I can guaranteed that your son is okay.”

“mine, how about mine?” Mrs.Im asked as his husband has held the woman’s hand to calm her down.

“you too, Park Jinyoung and Im jaebum is fine. Both of them are healthy.”

“so why are you asking us to come here?” Mr.Im said while looking at the woman. The principle then smiles as she then told her assistant to make a drink for them.

“yeah, I want to talk about that to you, today, both of your sons is kind of making a scene in the school no, they're not fighting if that what you want to talk about well maybe there's some kind of a fighting scene before this happened. but that’s not what I want to talk about.” The woman said smiling. “it seemed that, both of your sons are having a rare case to their body and its not like what you have expected. Today, Im jaebum has triggered more than five alpha-probable having their first rut including your son, park jinyoung.” she said.

The man and woman scrunched their face in confused. “what do you mean?” Mrs.Im asked.

“that’s mean-“

“my son is an alpha and Im jaebum is an omega, am I right, Mrs. Choi?” Mr.Park Heechul suddenly said with a worry face.

The woman smiles. “yes, that’s right”

Mr.Im stood up as he looks at the woman. “that’s impossible! Jaebum is born from me, a great alpha and her mother is a genuine female omega! He had an mark that is on his hips, he should become an alpha, how can you said he is an omega?! Male omega?!” he shouted.

 “that’s my question too actually, my son mark is on his wrist, he should become a beta.” Mr. Park said trying to calm himself.

“that’s what we have predicted but we knew and learned that there can be another case that happened. right now, Im jaebum is having his first heated, and is feeling terrible pain all over his body while park jinyoung who is having his rut is wonderfully trying to help jaebum despite being in lust. I think, their parent should have known about this and helped their sons to adapt with their new identity, especially Im jaebum. Now he needs to learn about being an omega. About the mark, I think you might understand once you see your kids.” the principle said as she quickly took a drink that was just served by her assistant.  “Your kids can have rested for awhile at home. when they finally better and come to school, I will prepare their new class.” the principle said while smiling.

Mr. Im scoffed as he looks at his wife. “what?! How can this happened?! he brought a shame to our family name. I knew it ! its because your grandmother wasn’t a genuine wolf isnt it, jinah?!” mr. Im said to his wife while fixing his suit. “and how can the son from a male omega like him born an alpha, what a joke” he said while looking at Mr. Park who just glared at the man.

“you should have known Mr. Im , in my family we have never cared about the status, I don’t care if my son is an alpha or beta or omega because no matter what happened he is my son. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to see my son. Where is he, mrs. Choi?”

“they're in the infirmary, let me take you there.”

 

--

The parents look at both of male who is now sleeping soundly on the infirmary small bed. the infirmary is actually the special one as it is designed for omega who suddenly have heated. Jinyoung has his hand on jaebum’s waist while jaebum is still panting while sleeping with his head on jinyoung’s chest.

“they're hurting before, but for jaebum I have given him the pills, so it must relieve the pain and the heat a little. While for rut, alpha can handle it by themselves and jinyoung is smartly handle it well although he never learns about the alpha rut or what he needs to do” The doctor said while smiling to the parent.

“the mark..” mrs. Im look at jaebum’s neck who is now fills with a new roses mark.

“yes, about the mark. For Im jaebum , the mark developed and change into roses that right now spread into his neck from his left arms. While park jinyoung, his mark also starts to change and spread into his right arms, making his body and right arms are full of the tattoee mark.” The school doctor said while showing the mark. “if you pay attention since earlier, both of them having a match and similar mark”

“mates” heechul said while looking at the peacefully sleeping boys.

“yes, they're mates, a bond mate, not only both of your sons are having rare case for not having their starting mark on the right places, they're also are bond-mate. That’s why earlier, I think it’s the best if they helped each other calm their wolves.”

 Mrs, Im smile sadly as she caressed the boy’s hair. “he must be hurting, look at the sweats.” She said.

“yeah, Its hurt, if you're male.” Mrs. Park said “the first time I'm having it without no one can help to relief it, it feels like I want to die. Your son is a strong omega.” He said.

Mr, Im then groaned then walks to both of the sleeping boys as he quickly pull jaebum’s hands, waking both of them.

“taebin!”

“d-dad? M-mom?”

“w-who?” jinyoung who just wake up still having his arms on jaebum’s waist.

“Im jaebum , jinah, we’re going home now!” mr. Im said while walking pass the doctors.

“taebin!” mrs. Im shout to the man who has walked out from the room. “I'm sorry, Mr. Park heechul and, doctor. Jaebum I think its better for you to come home right now, I will explain everything about omega at home.”

“o-omega?” jaebum asked.

“yes, jaebum. You're omega. Now hurry before your father get mad.”

 

--

HELLOO<3

thank you for 4 subscriber who have read and subscribe this chapter

i love you guys!

see you on the next chapter <3