Park Jinyoung : Keep cold

Deep Burn Blue

Everything is deluded, cant get myself a clue

 

For every jinyoung pov chapters, I will put park jinyoung on the title.

 

Jinyoung stood in front of the mirror. He touches his right arms. The mark spread from his wrist to his upper right arms making it full of roses and skull mark. He can felt his body felt a little bit more muscular than before, his brown hair turns into darker black hair, his pupils suddenly turn to a light gray. He sighs then took his shirt on the bed then put it on.  What a troublesome change, he thought.

 

the door of his room was knocked. “hyung, mom told you to come quickly! You cant skip school” his younger brother , woojin said outside from his room.

“yeah, woojin, told mom I'm not going to skip school.” he said then quickly walk to his cupboard to take his jacket. He passed his table which has lots of pictures frames. He stop as he looks at the picture on his study table.

The picture of him and his passed father. “dad, I'm an alpha, hmm I don’t know if you're still here, you’ll be proud or not but I guess you will be proud of me no matter what am I right?” jinyoung said while laughing. “hm yea, anyway, we had the same mark dad, roses and skulls, maybe because I'm your kid that’s why we had the same mark? yeah maybe.”

Jinyoung then shrugged as he quickly take his bag and walk outside from his room. 

Downstair he could see his family has already sit down on their dining table. Jinyoung quickly walks downstairs to the dining table before his mother going to scold him even further.

 “jinyounggieee hyunggg~ quickly!! Mom cooks lamb today, isnt it super greattt?” jinyoung other’s brother jihoon smiled widely. jihoon is a beta-probable, he is actually so beautiful that most people thought he was an omega, jinyoung can be sured that jihoon got his looks from their mother.

“jinyoung, eat your breakfast, or you’ll be late to school” his mother said. jinyoung nods his head as he took the plate from his mother’s hand.

“your school said, today you’ll be in the alpha class” his mom said. jinyoung hummed, he knew that since the day he had just turned into an alpha. Having an alpha rut isn’t pleasant, he remembers that day his senior omega is kind of wanting to latch herself to him. and he doesn’t like it.

“woah, hyung, how is it feels to be an alpha?” jihoon said.

“nothing change I guess, the only things that different is the mark”

“and you're getting more muscular hyung, I can see that from that white shirt” woojin said while smiling widely, showing his attractive dimple.

“nah, muscle doesn’t determine your strength” jinyoung said while eating. “whats matter is the strength inside of your soul” he said winking to woojin

Woojin then rolled his eyes “your grandpa lecture again, anyway, today jihoon and I are going to be home late mom”

His mother looks at woojin. “why? He said.

“we have dance practice for upcoming competition.” Jihoon said while shoving a whole rice and lamb into his mouth.  “en wujin ish going tu hap dated wif hyunseob”

“YA! PARK JIHOON!”

“jihoon don’t talk while chewing, so woojin is dating ahn hyungseob? How can I just know that huh?” heechul said while winking.

“NO MOM, NO OH MY GOD, YOU PARK JIHOON! MOM HE IS DATING LAI GUANLIN THAT GUY !!” woojin shout making jihoon choked on his food as he quickly drink the water on the cup.

“oh I knew that you didn’t waste your beauty by dating the super handsome alpha from china”

“NO MOM, WE’RE NOT DATING, ISH, YOU PARK WOOJIN!!!”

Jinyoung just laughs at the morning scenario between his brother. he smiles, he's glad that things didn’t change although he's now an alpha. He's glad

 

--

Well, things might not have changed in his family

But everything in school change.

As soon as he steps on the gate, everyone was looking at him. girls are squealing hard , some of them giving him letters or a lunch box. He doesn’t get it. Does becoming an alpha is a thing that super fabulous?

“oh someone becoming an idol today” jinyoung looks at his left and found mark, his beta best friend who has just turned into beta a year ago. they met when they were in middle high school when mark just moved from Canada to south korea.

“I don’t get it, I mean, how can me becoming an alpha is triggering every people in this school” jinyoung said while looking at everyone who is now whispering every words every time they look at him.

“because my friend, first since before, you're actually a popular guy with a handsome look and a brain , girls adore you but because that bastard seunghyun is targeting you, they are backing off, but now, you're an alpha, seunghyun wont dare to bully you especially knowing that you're strong before you’ve transformed and you're the son of park jungsoo.” Mark said while taking one of chocolate that was given to jinyoung. “I'm taking this”

“talking about seunghyun, I haven’t seen him anywhere” jinyoung said.

“I think he hasn’t finished his rut yet. You're quite fast actually. only 2 days and you back to school”

“isnt it normal? my dad rut is only last for 2 days"

"well, that might be the case with your family, anyway, the school is now uproar. I mean, you becoming alpha is already a commotion but im jaebum becoming omega, geez, knowing he came from the old-school family. i bet his family won't let him come to school"

"its their family that bad?"

"Im family is that bad, jin. they are one of those family that always think about 'pure werewolf' meaning that 'male omega' is prohibited same as female alpha." mark said. then whisper something to jinyoung. "i heard that if they found out about male omega or female alpha since they were born, the baby is killed"

"which rumour did you hear again?"

"tck! everyone knew that, Im and that Lee family are quite like that. the Woo is also like that"

jinyoung shook his head. he never really cares about gossip. but hearing about im jaebum somehow makes him think about the boy. He remembers how hurts the latter boy when he was having his first heat. Jinyoung almost, almost mark the boy but somehow his wolf suddenly get calmer which is weird, like he knew that he can't hurt this boy. not yet.

"anyway, this morning we have wolf class, so you're going to join alpha class?" mark said when they are entering the classroom. jinyoung nods his head. 

as soon as jinyoung get int the classroom. he can see all of the eyes are looking at him, he sighs. his high school life won't be as calm as before.

 

 

--

heyo, this is the fourth chapter <3 lol