CHAPTER 0 : BASIC EXPLANATION IN THIS FANFICTION

Deep Burn Blue

This is a basic explanation, so most of you could understand the fics. If you already know about alpha/beta/delta/omegaverse, I suggest you to read only ‘probable’ and ‘tattoo mark’.

ALPHA a leader, the dominant one and also the stronger one in the werewolves’ clan. they are the highest rank. They are very protective as their first instinct is to protect especially theirs territory or mate. Their characteristic usually are tall, strong and built. Mostly alpha is a male, but there are also female alpha. Female alpha can impregnate female betas or omega, but they cant get pregnant because they don’t have womb. 10% of werewolves are alpha. they have a strong pheromone that could make people become submissive to them.

DELTAsecond in command. They are the mix of alpha and beta. Their physical are mostly alpha, aggressive, well built but they did not have ‘a strong pheromone’ and did not go through ‘rut’. There's 15% of them.

BETAthe supporter. They are the one who support the clan. Betas is basically the ‘everyday’ guy. 60% of the werewolves were betas. Betas male could impregnate betas female or omega. female betas could get pregnant by alpha and betas male. Female betas could have heat, but they can control it and will not produce strong heat pheromones.

OMEGAthe nurturing one. they are the one who complete the clan. without them, the clan will never be able to grow. Omegas could go through heats. Omegas are mostly female, male omegas are a rare case and only 2% from omega. Female omegas was protected and thought as ‘sacral’ class. But, males omegas are thought to be ‘weak’ and usually abandoned by the family.

x-probable—probable is when the wolfs are not fully developed. They are called ‘probable’. If they shows the sign of alpha, they are usually classified as alpha probable. But, actually it could be distinguish since they were born as they have the mark on their body.

tattoo mark—mark is varies on each kids. it could be a flowers or animals or just a plain dots. It’s the one who decided which class are you. if the mark on right arm, they are usually an alpha. if the mark on left wrist they are delta. The mark on hips, they are beta. The mark on neck they are omegas. After their body developed, the tattoo mark also grow and getting bigger or longer.

Heat—its when omegas produced slick, a substance secreted by omegas. It could be thought as a self-lubricant. it’s the best time for alpha or beta males impregnate omegas. When heat happened, omega is in the state of euphoria and they are feeling highly aroused than usual. Heat will gradually gone for 3-5 days depends on certain genetic factors, but its better if there’s alpha beside them as alpha pheromone could calm omega. when omega in heat for the first time , their strong omega pheromone could trigger alpha probable to have their first rut and developed their wolf.

Rut—the alpha’s version of heat. Alpha become even more aggressive and dominant in this state to the point that there's no rationality left. Same as omega, its better alpha is indoor or in their room if they have rut because, they highly aroused and find unmarked females betas or omegas. The different is, rut usually last for one until two day. Being constantly around omega in heat for days could also trigger alpha’s rut. When alpha in rut, they usually could ‘knot’ omega or females beta. If it happened in the near of omegas heat cycle or after menstruation, the omegas could get pregnant.

Marking—its like a marriage. which they bites each other necks to claim. Usually alpha or omegas who have been claimed, would not be affected by others rut or heat pheromone.